#5

She is not the Ice Princess

"Skiing?" Sehun was reading a magazine while listening to his best friend's vacation story. 

"Yeah! I think we should go skiing sometimes in the future together, Sehun. I will invite Kyungna and by that time, you better find a princess, quickly." 

There used to be guys on the vacation, there used to be only them but after KyungNa appeared, she always be there with them wherever they went to. Sehun was like a third wheel, watching them doing lovey dovey things made him want to vomit. He wasn't interested in all of this love things. 

"Maybe Krystal." 

Sehun almost spitted out and he frowned at Jong In. What? Krystal? 

"Krystal, why don't you invite her?"

"We are not that close." That was what he think. But remembered yesterday when Krystal told him about one little detail of her life, he already felt like they are best friends.

 

Sehun waited outside the coffee shop, he stared up at the snowing sky. Ah, it's so cold... He wanted to have a hot cup of tea to drink right now. Or maybe Americano. The reason why was he standing outside in such a cold weather is because yeah, he wanted to invite Krystal to join him on the vacation with Jong In and KyungNa. It was almost 9:00pm, he looked inside the coffee shop and looked around but he didn't see Krystal. Where was she? He kept thinking to himself but then someone tapped his shoulder. 

Sehun was dreaming but then snapped back to reality, he looked at the person who just tapped him. It was Krystal?

"Krystal?" He mumbled. 

"If you are waiting for someone then come inside, it's cold outside." It was Krystal. She wore a scarf that covered half of her face and she was holding two hot Americano on her hands. He looked down then started to question himself, was she waiting for someone, too? 

"Ah.. actually, I want to meet you." 

"Me? Is there something matter?" She raised her eyebrows. 

"Ah, it's just, you want to go on a vacation to the snow mountain with me and some friends?" It sounded easy to say but his heart was beating like crazy, looked at her and hoping for a miracle. Funny, they are not even close, he wouldn't call himself her friend anyway. They only knew each other for some days. He always lurking around her, it made him look like a creep. She is the ice princess, knowing someone for few days like him only like seeing a mosquito flying through her eyes. Not to mention will she trust him or not, who are his friends? Are they good? Will they do something terrible to her?

Sehun swallowed and looked at Krystal's face. She looked down at the coffee on her right hand gave it to him. "Hm?" Sehun raised his eyebrows. 

"Drink it, it's cold." She put it on his hand. 

"Okay..." He drank it nervously. Is that a no? Or is that a yes. 

"It's a yes." She looked down then walked away, he could smell her fragrance as she walked past him. Sehun blushed a little, he wasn;t be able to look at her reaction because the scarf covered half of her face but some how, he also felt that she was smiling a little. 


a little peek of the next longer update ! Sorry i haven't updated this story for a long time but i'm now preparing to write about the winter vacation <333