#1

She is not the Ice Princess

Today Sehun and Jongin decided to go to the coffee shop neart the university. Kai was excited, meanwhile Sehun was tired. Kai told Sehun there were many beautiful girls work there. For a lonely boy like Sehun, he could get a girl from the coffee shop. But Sehun didn't feel that interested. They sat down at a table and looked at the girls around them. 

"Oh, that girl is so cute!" Jongin hit the table. "That girl is so cute, too!" He pointed at another girl. Sehun just wanted to die because he felt embarrassed to have a friend like JongIn.

"I thought you have a girlfriend already?" He said.

"Shh! I know I know!" Jongin put the finger in front of Sehun's mouth and whispered. Crazy. Sehun thought. 

"Hello, what would you like to have?" They heard a voice then looked up. Sehun saw a beautiful girl with her hair down. Usually, hate hated girl with hair down because they looked unkempt but this girl, she looked tidy somehow. She had a beautiful face and big eyes, pink lips,...

He kept staring at her until Jongin called out for him. "Sehun, what do you want to drink? Sehun!!" Sehun snapped back to reality, he looked down. "Bubble tea." 


"Please wait a minute." The girl said and then left.

"Woa, she is beautiful, isn't she?" Jongin grinned. "This is my girlfriend ideal-type!"

Sehun glared at Jongin, he smirked. "You just love her face. I thought Kyungna  is your girlfriend ideal-type?"

Jongin slapped the table. "Sh, be quiet! Alright alright! But you just stared at that girl. I never seen you stared at someone like that before. You had hearts in your eyes." 
"Don't be an idiot." Sehun kicked his leg.

"Ouch!" Jongin shouted the looked at Sehun with teary eyes. "I only tell you the truth. You may fall in love with her."

Love. The world "love" is very important to Oh Sehun. He never fell in love before and he didn't want to know what love is until he heard Jongin said. "What did you say?" He stared at Jongin but Jongin was busy. He was smiling and waved at another girl. 
"Here you go." The girl before walked up to them and put their drinks down. Sehun stared at her again. The girl wasn's smiling. She just put on a cold face. Is she in a bad mood? Sehun thought to himself as he looked at her. After she put down, the girl bowed then left.

"Oh Sehun." Jongin said, made Sehun snapped back to reality again.

"What?" Sehun looked at him.

"I think Kyungna will know who this girl is." Jongin smirked.

"So what?" Sehun sighed.

"So you can have your first date!"


"Jongin oppa?" Do Kyungna, Jongin's girlfriend was taking care of flower. Her family owned a flowers shop. "What are you doing here with Sehun oppa?".

"Kyungna, do you know any girls in the coffee shop near my university?" Jongin asked her.

"Oh, that coffee shop. I do but... You want to break up with me and date someone from there?!!!!!" Kyungna nodded then she slowly looked at Jongin with an angry look on her face. 

"Woa woa calm down!" Jongin said. "It's just, Mr. Oh right here likes a waitress works for that coffee shop." He pointed at Sehun. Sehun still had a tired look on his face. Kyunga blinked, she then clapped her hands. "Jongin, don't worry! I will help you find out who that girl is!" 



"Oppa." Kyungna walked out of her room. She carried her computer with her. "I asked all of my friends in the coffee shop but they answered the same answer: There are 9/10 girls have beautiful faces and let their hair down."

"Really?" Jongin blinked. Yeah, maybe she was right.

"She has a cold look on her face...Not cold, but that girl wasn't smiling at all. Usually, all the waitress always smile when they talk to the customers but this girl doesn't..." Finally, Sehun opened his mouth. 

"...Really?" Jongin smirked. "You really do like her." He giggled.

"Then maybe I know who that girl is..." Kyungna looked down, she had a terrible look on her face.

"Who is it?" Sehun stared at her. 

"Oh my god, her name is Krystal Jung! It's Krystal sunbae-nim! I knew it!" After a while, Kyungna ran out of her room. She had a phone with her this time.

"Krystal Jung? Who is it?" Jongin raised his eyebrows surprised.

"Krystal is in the same university with me. She is the same age as you. And her nickname is Ice Princess." Kyungna said. Ice Princess? Sehun stared at Kyungna. Ice Princess? People usually call cold girls by the nickname "Ice Princess". 

"She is a cold and quiet girl. I never talked to her before and I also heard that she barely talked to her friends. However, she is smart and beautiful. There are many boys asked her out on a date but she never agreed. That's all I know about her." Kyungna said.

"There are many type of girls these days, right?" Jongin lightly shook his head. Sehun just quietly looked outside the window. Cold, hm?  

 

 

The next day.

Sehun and Jongin came to the coffee shop again. Meanwhile Jongin was waving at another girl, Sehun looked for the girl yesterday. Ah, there she was. She was talking to another customer and now she noticed him. 

"!" Sehun startled, he looked down and pretended didn't notice her. 

"What would you like to have?" Her voice was cold, so her face.

"Bubble tea." He said, looked out at the window. 

"One bubble tea, and you?" Krystal looked at Jongin.

"I'd like to have your phone number, can I?" Jongin blinked. 

"Haha no." She covered with her hand when she smiled but then looked at him coldly. Sehun lightly chuckled. Jongin sadly looked away, he felt painful. Sehun stealed a glance at Krystal. He saw her angelic face, she was looking back at him. Sehun blinked then he coughed, turned his face away. Why am I keep looking at her? This is so weird... He thought. 


"What if I really do love her?!" He frowned.

"What?!" Jongin was drinking his coffee but then spitted out, he coughed. 


Already got 7 subscribers, thank you so much for your support!you  !

comment and tell me what do you think about the first chapter! have a nice day! <333