Chapter 2: War Begins

Forbidden Love

The couple looked at the arrow that showed a symbol on the fabric tied at the end, Then suddenly more arrows came that it damage the private place inside and out, Jihyun and Jin stood up from their seats, Jihyun turns to look at Jin and was suprised and shocked to see a fresh red straight cut across his left cheek. "Jin! Are you okay?!" Jihyun comes closer to Jin to examine his face, Jin then pushes Jihyun's body by her right shoulder. "Go hide now!" Jin tells Jihyun in a loud serious tone,

Jihyun looks at Jin for a few seconds and runs quickly to the door that was at her right, Jihyun walks in to see that the room was a mess, there was just broken furnitures, smashed cracked windows, shattered chandeliers and all great valubles ruined, Jihyun looked around for a hiding place then she see's a large dark table at the corner of the room with ruined valubles on top. 

Jihyun decides to hide under it cause there was no other spots to be in sight, Jihyun crawls under it then hugging her knees to her chest then tears started to stream down from her eyes to her cheeks. 'Jimin.....sister when are you going to come?' Jihyun thought to herself, she then silently lets her head drop to her knees.

 

~~~

 

"Leader Jimin, Jimin!" Yells a guard running towards the Leader of Ace Of Angels "yes?" says Jimin "There is a Demon Attack at a restaurant!" Jimin becomes wide-eyed after hearing the news, "Which one?!" Jimin says with a slight panicked voice, "It's one of the ones with a private restaurant." "Where are the others?" asks Jimin while preparing her Bow and Arrow of all AceHeaven. "There outside." Says the guard while pointing the exit door.

Jiminel quickly runs to the exit to see six other female angels with the weapons that were held by their ancestors, "Leader-ah we were waiting for you! Are you ready?" said Choa who was older the the leader, "Lets go" says Jimin quickly. The Ace Of Angels flew to their destination.

 

~~~

 

Jihyun still letting her tears run down her sad and scared face, Suddenly there was loud sounds and footsteps that were definitly a males and were not a Angels, The princess covered with her two hands, Jihyun saw black boots and the bottom parts of the black wings, The black wings looked like they were from.....a Demon! Then Jihyun hears that the Demon infront of her hiding spot kneeling down, Jihyun then closed her eyes tight to hope that all of this is not reality or something.

"Cousin I found something or.....someone" says a unfamilier voice that was little higher, Jihyun opens her eyes to see a non-Angels male face with such features that were very different for any creature anywhere. The Demon grabs the princess's wrist forcefully hard for anyone to break free from, "Let me go! What do you want from me!?" "Let my sister go now!" says a familier females voice to be in fact Jimin! Jimin then shoots a arrow near the Demon that was holding Jihyun's wrist, to loose grip of holding her wrist, Jihyun starts to towards her older sister, "Jimin! What do we do?!" "Just g-" Jimin was hit at the back of her head to make her fall to the floor and be unconscious.

"Jimin! Jimin! Can you hear me?" The younger tried to wake up the elder but there was no other way to wake her up. A red-haired warrior grabbed Princess Jihyun's wrist to take her away, "Let me go right now!" Jihyun's yells at the Demons while trying to break free to her elder sister, The Demons were tired of her struggling they told one of them to punch at the stomache, one did so and Jihyun past out in pain.

 

~~~

 

Jihyun wakes up still feeling the pain inside and outside of her stomache, She looks around to find herself in a prison, It looked pretty old because the bars were rusted, Jihyun quickly lies down and closes her eyes after hearing the door open to have been opened by two arguing males.

"You are going to be the guard of that stupid Angel Princess! For now!" Jihyun clenches her fist after hearing the word 'stupid' and herself in the same sentence, "ARGH! Fine! I'm going to be the guard of the Princess!" With the argument finished, one of them slams the door closed, Jihyun then hears footsteps coming. "I know that your awake." Jihyun flinches and pushes herself against the wall. "I won't hurt you." Jihyun still feels the pain at her stomache which is making her whimper.

"I know that your young, innocent and maybe weak but I'm going to guard you for now, names Sungjong you?" "J-jihyun..."