Chapter 1: Cold Angel

Forbidden Love

*Flashback*

Jihyun's P.O.V

 

We were sitting across eachother on a two seated table outside, I glanced at my left ring finger to feature a clear gemstoned silver ring meaning I am engaged to who? To the 'Prince Of Western AceHeaven' or just also known as 'Prince Jin' but since were engaged he lets me just call him by 'Jin'.

While we were talking Y my maid and close friend since childhood served us biscuits and hot cups of coffee, we then did our talk again about us thinking of us being engaged and ourselves, I never thought that of getting to know someone that I never met in my life to be like this, all kind, fun and sweet but inside of me I had this feeling that allof that were not natural.

After days, few months and one year, I think he revealed his real self in front of me whenever he feels like, I guess he started to be himself after time goes by, After discovering his real self he was not all kind, fun or sweet, he was all cold,mean and most of all scary.....

*Flashback Ends*

Normal P.O.V

Jihyun was lying on her bed thinking of she always thinks everyday, independance , Jihyun always want to know what its like to be her cetizens, she thinks they can do anything they want to do like eating the food they want, go anywhere here and lastly finding that significant other. Jihyun continues to think while staring at her engagement ring.

 She was then interupted by a knock from the other side of her "Come in". The door slowly opens to reveal Jimin, Jihyun's elder sister. "Jihyun-ah! it's time to have dinner with Prince Jin-oh? Jihyun-ah whats wrong?" Jimin asks as she walks to her sisters bed that has Jihyun looking down on top of it.

"Nothing..."

"Ah! Jihyun-ah I'm your sister! you have to tell me!"

"um...It's just tha-"

They were interupted by a loud clock sound that went through out the castle, the two sisters looked at the ticking analog clock reading at 7:00pm.

"Hurry go to the changing room. Y is waiting there!" Jimin says as she pushes (gentle and kind way) Jihyun out to the hallway, Jihyun runs through the long hall and passing through maids and servants, She finally reaches to the changing room, she sees Y there leaning against the wall  with her right foot supporting her and her arms crossed. "What took you so long?" says Y that sounded like she was here for quite long. "Where are the clothes that the maids prepared?" "here" Y passes the pearl white dress with a flower at the left side at the chest area along with goregeous matching pumps, after getting changed Jimin helps her younger sister to go to her personal cloud-carriage but when they got outside it looked like the carriage left maybe cause of Jihyun and Jimin's talk.

"Ahh! how am I going to get to the restaurant!" "Jihyun-ah! Do you know how to....fly there?" Jihyun looks at her wings that are attached to her back "well....I have practised in my spare times" "well you have to fly there right now!" Jihyun had no other choice but to fly to her destination, Jihyun then gestures her sister to stand back as she starts to prepares herself by flapping her wings to test her strength then she flew to her destination Jimin talks to herself while looking at her sister flying "please...be safe and come back safely..".

Jihyun finally lands her feet on the clouds of AceHeaven "Princess!" Jihyun turns to see a tall guard calling her (very) formally "princess! *bows* May I lead you to the private room?" "yes please"

The eastern princess thanks the guard for leading her to the private restaurant like a gentlemen, the guard again bows very formally, Jihyun says to the guard "oh...you don't have to bow for me everytime." Jihyun is'nt really used for every cetizen to bow to her, every cetizen knows the rule of bowing to anyone who is royality like herself.

Jihyun turns the doorknob to open the private restaurant that are only for people like Jihyun, when she entered the restaurant she sees Jin sitting alone at a table for two with a plate in front of him with food scraps along with a plate at the other side that it looked like it was served for someone a while ago.

"*sigh* Your late." Jin says with a serious tone while pointing at a ticking analog clock reading 7:50pm 

Jihyun starts to in her bottom lip of being scared of Jin that she thinks he is going to yell at her. "Eat your food that is cold from me that was waiting for you." Jin says while he pointed at the food, Jihyunee then sat on her seat and ate her cold food, while eating she felt that the cold food represents his cold personality. "So...has your parents decide if I should live with you? or You should live with me?" "They decided that you should live with me since I'm the youngest in the family and they think I can't live at different places" "Well I guess I have to pack my stuff" "And you have to sleep at the spare room" "Why?" "It's cause I rather sleep alone"

Their conversation were just about rules of Jihyun's and her family household, Their conversation was interupted by a arrow that went through the window unexpectedly, the couple looked at the arrow that showed a symbol on a fabric tied at the end.