Chapter 4: Demon's Birthday

Forbidden Love

"Jihyun it's okay, I'll take you to your cell, and I'll clean this up" Sungjong stands up while holding the Angel close.

The pair then went outside in the hallway to walk to the prison, "*sniff* Sungjong..." "?" "...Your really nice...for a Demon..." Sungjong then looked the opposite side of Jihyun to hide his face,

Sungjong then spotted two maids walking by, Sungjong looks at Jihyun to see that she is holding his arm with her two arms wrapping around it, Sungjong shooks her arms off then quickly grips her upper left arm hard like before and quickly goes forward, 

The two got slower when Sungjong looks back to see if the two maids notice them, "Sungjong...why did you do that?" Jihyun asks while wiping a tear from her left eye,  Sungjong then looked at Jihyun's eyes, "I...just don't want anyone to notice our...relationship" "Oh..okay" The pair finally reached the prison, As Jihyun was going into her cell Sungjong gave her something.

"Jihyun you can use this for...wiping your tears" Jihyun rubs the back of her hand against her eye area, she then looks at the Demon's hand that showed to be handing out a hankerchief, "Sungjong...this is really kind of you" "and Jihyun....thank you for that compliment earlier" Jihyun turns to Sungjong then curves her lips into a smile, Sungjong then looked away and quickly exits to his room.

While cleaning the mess that Jihyu was supposed to clean up, Sungjong then puts his right hand on his chest to feel and hear his heart beating faster than it normally does, 'Why does my heart goes like this when I'm around Jihyun or think of her?' Sungjong then suddenly has a flashback of him and his mother when he was very young.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Mother what does it mean when your heart beats faster?" "it means your scared of being hurt" "No! The other one!" "oh..that one yo-" "I know the other it means your going to die! *giggles*" yells a younger Sungyeol that interrupted his mother's and the younger brothers talk, "Sungyeol! Of course that's not right! And Sungyeol don't do that when someone is talking to the other okay?" "Yes...mother.." Young Sungyeol said said while walking away leaving the mother and her youngest son alone.

"Okay where were we? Oh yes heartbeats, so Sungjong you want to know the other right?" little Sungjong then nods his head in fast motion, "Sungjong-ah I hope you'll understand it okay? Okay it happens when you see someone that just caught your eyes and your heart beats faster meaning you just want to be with her all the time."

"So....love?"

 

*Flashback Ends*

 

"Love..." Sungjong says to himself while feeling his chest, "Yah! Sungjong-ah!...? Why are you cleaning this up? You know you could just ask the other maids and what happened to that Angel Jihyun Princess?" Sungjong didn't want to tell the truth to his older brother, "Oh Jihyun.....she was very clumsy and didn't know how to clean properly and I got tired of it so I forcefully took her to her cell" Sungjong said to Sungyeol the lie, "okay well you got to clean this up quickly you know why?" Sungjong then sighed, "Your Birthday tonight" "Yes and after cleaning this tell the maids to prepare the food"

 

~~~

 

As Sungyeol's Birthday party started and the invited ones were talking, having served food and drinks. 

Sungjong decides to go to the prison to ask Jihyunee to come, "Jihyun if you didn't know it's Sungyeol's Birthday" "huh why now?" "well.....do you want to come to the party?" "ummm yes...am I the only Angel there?" Sungjong then chuckled "of course" Sungjong then unlocked the cell to let Jihyun outside, as the pair were walking in the hallway Jihyun was holding onto Sungjong's arm,

Sungjong then looked at Jihyun and said "Jihyun in the lounge room there will be the warriors from the restuarant" Jihyun went wide-eyed "they won't hurt me right?" "they won't" Jihyun gripped Sungjong's arm tighter "Jihyun don't hold my arm...I don't want anyone see us like this, just be behind me" 

Jihyun no longer held Sungjong and did what she was told.

When they finally reached the door and opened it, the pair went to the lounge area with six Demons and one of them is Sungyeol, it looks like they are having more than one conversation at the same area,

Sungjong then yelled "Yah!" "Yah! Sungjong-ah don't do that it's very disrespectful" "hm? Sungjong-ah who's that?" Jihyun then stepped out to reveal her full appearance, then a red-haired Demon says "well can you introduce yourself?" Jihyun took a deep breathe then swallowed her saliva "umm..I'm Jihyun and as you know I'm the Princess of eastern AceHeaven" "well..?" Sungyeol said while playing the arm of the sofa, "umm" "well if you don't want us to know you what about you ask your guard to introduce these five Demons?"

Jihyunee didn't want the others to know more of her so she had no other choice but to ask Sungjong of who are the other five, Jihyun not wanting to speak tugs Sungjong's sleeves, "okay Jihyun I'll introduce them by age and they'll say a fact okay?" Sungjong says to Jihyun as if she was younger than she was,

Jihyun then nodded as a response, Sungjong then pointed to the oldest that had small eyes "that's Sunggyu he's the oldest and the leader" "Hello Princess as you know I'm Sunggyu and you won't like it when I'm angry it's just that my heart has problems thats all" Sungjong then pointed to one that had red hair "that's Dongwoo he's the second oldest and he's one of the greatest along with my cousin" "Hello Princess and the fact about me is that I'm one of the heavy sleepers along with Myungsoo" "I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME L!" 

Yelled a warrior that stand up from the sofa then sat back down, Sungjong then pointed to one that made Jihyun go near her guard as protection "That's Woohyun" Jihyun then quickly went behind Sungjong as remembering him as the one that punched her at the stomache, "Hey don't be afraid of me, I was told to" said Woohyun as he looked at Sunggyu that was facing the other way.

Sungjong and Jihyun then sat down on a sofa, Jihyun then looked of who was next to and it was the one that yelled earlier "That's Hoya hes the Greatest warrior and also my older cousin" "Hello Jihyun and the fact is that my real name is Howon but please call me Hoya, Hoya is better" 

Sungjong looked over Jihyun to see the next Demon, "That's Myungsoo he's the secon-" "I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME L!" L stands up from the sofa and picked Sungjong up by his collar "Yah! Yah! Let's not have a fight here!" said Sunggyu trying to get L to let go off the collar, L looked around and then let go off Sungjong's collar,

"Jihyun please serve us seven glasses of wine" said Sungyeol with a serious tone, "make it six I'll get my own" said Sungjong  as he fixes his collar and walks away, "Jihyun make sure you get the wine from the kitchen, just ask the servants that are near there" Jihyun nods and went straight to the kitchen,

When Jihyun was about to go she sees Sungjong grabbing a bottle of wine and a wine glass then goes into a different room.

 

~~~

 

Sungjong walked into a quiet and empty room with a wine bottle and glass in both of his hands, Sungjong likes using this room, the reasons he uses the room is to get over the recent bad things, have some alone time and mostly take it as a shortcut to his room since it has two doors, 

Sungjong comes to a sofa, set the two objects on the table and think about the recent things going on, the first thing that came in mind was Jihyun, Sungjong tried to think of something else but he's heart gets faster.

Sungjong then opened the bottle and poured it in the glass and drank it up quickly, Sungjong huffed and puffed and thinking that he shouldn't do that but he continued it by doing a shot of the glass, his started to get dizzy and his vision was blurry and then he let his head down.

 

~~~

 

Jihyun walked out of the kitchen with a tray full of glasses and a bottle, while going back Jihyun sees Sungjong coming out of a room and was walking that looked very strange, "Sungjong" Jihyun called out, Sungjong looked at Jihyunee with a expression that was indescribable, Jihyun came up to Sungjong then asked "are you okay?" Sungjong didn't answer he just wobbles back and forth "I think I should take you to your room now" Jihyun puts the tray on a nearby table and takes Sungjong by his arm to his bedroom.

When Jihyun finally took Sungjong into his room, Jihyun stopped for a breathe, suddenly she was forcefully pushed against the door, which turns out to be Sungjong, Sungjong then pins Jihyun's wrist to the door then silently locks the door with his left hand then pins the right wrist. The Demon leans his face closer which was making the Angel's face all the shades of pink and red combined, Sungjong closes his eyes then pressed his lips on hers, Jihyun's eyes widened at the moment, Jihyun slowly let's her eyelids close and her lips starts to kiss back naturally,

Sungjong slowly looses his grip on her wrists, Jihyun wraps her arms around his neck while each of his hands were on her back and the head, Jihyun tilts her head to the right to give Sungjong a sign of passion, the two let go for a breathe, the two felt each others hot breathe on eachother, they then looked around to see that they were standing near Sungjong's bed.

The two looked at eachother, Jihyun walks closer to Sungjong who was closer to the bed, Jihyun pushes his chest with her right hand then slowly crawls on the bed, she then looks down at Sungjong, she uses her index finger to move the bangs out of his eyes then leans down to kiss on his cheek, Sungjong quickly wrapped his arms around Jihyun and rolls over on the bed, Jihyun being at the bottom wraps her arms around his neck like before then wraps her legs around the waist to bring him closer.

The two then passionately kiss eachother and let themselves melt into eachothers embrace.