Chapter 5: Portal

Forbidden Love

Jihyun wakes up seeing that she is not in her cell but in a different room. 

She looks around to see that she was in....Sungjong's room! She looks down to see that she is under the blanket, flashes of memories suddenly came into her sights, in the flashes of memories she sees Sungjong, her and his body melting into eachothers embrace, their lips pressing eachother and both of their lips kissing at different parts, Jihyun touches her lips with her fingers while turning around to see Sungjong sleeping on his right side sleeping from the exhaustion last night.

Jihyun looked down on the floor to find her dress, luckily it was near her side of the bed, along with her underwear, after picking up the needed clothing and changing under the sheets, Jihyun got out of the bed and picked her flats by the ends, before exiting she smells her right arm to discover she has the scent of Sungjong now.

Jihyun quickly exits the room, Jihyun silently but quickly runs to the Prison but was unexpectatly gripped hard around her wrist then pulled back, Jihyun turns around to see Sungyeol.

 

~~~

 

Jimin was going under her bed to see a box that is filled with memories by Jimin when she was young, Jiminel sat on her bed with the box sitting on her lap, Jimin gently lift the lid and looked inside.

Inside were the mementos from the best things that happen in like school, events or unexpected moments. As Jimin dig deeper she sees a bracelet she'll never forget, Jimin gracefully picks it up as tears started to form in her eyes, "She....always wears this even to this day...*sniffs*" Jimin grips onto it as she closes her eyes to see flashes of childhood.

 

*Flashback*

 

There was a younger Jimin coming home with her guards from her private school, Jimin came across Jihyun's room, she peeked through the keyhole to see the younger sister usually playing her toy. *knock* *knock* "Jihyun-ah!" "Big sister!" Jimin swings the door open for little Jihyun to hug her "sister! *giggles* your back! Huh? When did you get that?"

Young Jihyun said while pointing at her sisters right wrist, "oh? This? I made it at school and I made another one" "ooh ooh is it for me?" Jimin went through her bags pockets to bring out the second bracelet. When Jimin finally brang out The bracelet, she hang it by her finger infront of Jihyun's face, "yes" Jihyun snatched it then quickly wore it.

"I'm going to wear this forever! Thank you sister!" Jihyun hugged Jimin as she hugged back. The two looked at eachother then smiled.

 

~~~

 

Jihyun was in the castles own library reading books to kill time, suddenly she felt a sudden tap at her back which made her flinch and turn around to see her sister Jimin, "Sister!" Jihyun hugged Jimin as she hugged back, Jihyun was happy because of Jimin being back from her hiatus.

As they let go from their hug Jimin looked at her younger sister head to toe "your all grown up and different but the only thing that is still the same is this" as Jimin picked up Jihyun's arm, "you still wear this huh?" "of course like in the past that I said I'll wear this forever meaning for eternity"

Jimin then chuckled "oh Jihyun-ah still the same personality-!?" "?...sister what's wrong?" "your...your taller than me..." "oh? Oh! *giggles* I think I just relised that now haha!" Jimin still looked up at Jihyunee with a indescribable expression.

'So....everyone in the family is now taller than me....I knew I should of eat more before I was told that I stopped growing..' Jimin thought.

 

*Flashback Ends*                                                                  ~~~

 

"Yah! Where were you last night?" "um..uh" Jihyun didn't know how to answer, Sungyeol pulled Jihyun closer then notice something, "huh? Why do you smell like...Sungjong?" Jihyun wanted the tall Prince to go away now.

"Um I really need to go now..Prince Sungyeol" "nuh uh! Your not going anywhere till your going to explain" Jihyun gulped and closed her eyes till "Jihyun I'm back" Jihyun opens her eyes then looked behind Sungyeol to see Sungjong coming, thankfully he was neatly and fully dressed.

"Sungjong-ah I have something to say"  "about Jihyun brother?" The Prince then nodded "yes, the things are is one, she was nowhere to be found last night, two, she was running in the hallway recently and three she has-" "Brother can I explain it? Okay, she here in the hallway is because she's actually waiting for me right Jihyun?" Jihyunee looked up to see that Sungjong is acting.

The Angel noded, "and why she was running is like before brother that I told you that she is clumsy so she must of lost something" "Okay...what about the first thing and the third one that you didn't hear?" "look brother I have to take Jihyun somewhere okay?" "urgh fine but you better explain later okay?" "yes"

As the two finally got to the Prison Room, Jihyun asks "Sungjong I need to use the shower" "I knew you were thinking of that" Jihyun then looked down "it's that way then turn left, I'll get the towels when I knock okay?"

 

~~~

 

When Jihyun finished using the shower she put the towel on her shoulders cause her hair were still dripping, Jihyun looked at her right wrist thinking its missing something, "is there something wrong Jihyun?" "oh no." Jihyun said as she looked away from her arm, "Jihyun I have to take you somewhere..at midnight" "why at midnight?" "...it's personal"

 

~~~

 

As time goes by Jihyun lies in her futon watching the clock from outside reading at 11:55pm, as minutes pass Jihyun hears her door unlock then slowly open making creaking sounds.

"Jihyun" a familiar voice whispered out "Sungjong?" Jihyun whispered, "Jihyun can you find my hand?" Jihyun rises both of her hands in the air to find his hand, for a while she felt something warm, the Angel knowing it is Sungjong, grips onto his arm, then was pulled up, "Sungjong" was all Jihyun can say while holding onto his arm.

"Jihyun please stay close okay?" "yes..." Jihyun closed her eyes as she took little steps through the darkness as they went through areas and rooms.

They stopped to a area that felt like outside, Jihyun opened her eyes to see they are at a balcony, "why here?" unexpectatly Jihyun was carried in bridal style by Sungjong, "Sungjong what are you going to do!?" "Jihyun close your eyes now"

Jihyun wrapped here arms around his neck the did what she was told.

Sungjong stepped on the stone railing then dropped off like a flower pot falling of the edge, Sungjong then let out his wings out then landed his feet on the grounds of Last Dawn, he then put Jihyun down on her feet, Jihyun then opens her eyes, "Sungjong where's this?" "Jihyun what do you wish for?" "What do you mean?" "What do you wish for?" 

"...I want to go home..." "Jihyun I thought so here's-" "But I want to be with you...forever" Jihyun quickly hugged him and buries her face to his chest "Jihyun if you see there it's a portal to AceHeaven" Jihyun turned around to see the portal "to home..?" Jihyun walked closer to it "so..this is our goodbye?" "looks like it"

As Sungjong walked closer to Jihyun "Jihyunee this belongs to you" Jihyunee became disbelieved as she sees Sungjong handing out her bracelet "Sungjong! I don't know what to say but..." Jihyun became quiet for a bit "Sungjong....can you keep this" "why?" "to...remembered me" Jihyun says as she closes his hand.

Sungjong's hands went behinds his neck to unlock something, he then brang it out infront of her face to show it had a wing, "your necklace?" Sungjong leaned closer to wrap his arms around Jihyun  "to remember me" Sungjong whispered as he locks the necklace around her neck then smiled , Jihyun smiled back.

"A smile and a Demon don't really combined together but I think it matches"

The two came closer then kissed eachother with passion.