Chapter 9: Sweets

Forbidden Love

As it was morning at AceHeaven, Jihyun woke up and did the usual routine....but it was a little different.

Jihyun somehow ate her breakfast a little faster but also unnoticeable, after she finished her meal, she just went straight to her room.

When she entered her room, she closed and locked the door then threw herself to her bed and looked at the air above. Jihyun was just thinking 'what do I do now? since Jin knows the truth', Jihyun suddenly remember the book she had hid under the bed.

She got up, kneeled down and grabbed the book that was still open. "Where was I up too?" the Princess  said to herself as her index finger traveled down to different words.

It seems that the other ones didn't really caught Jihyunee's eyes, 'Forbidden...huh? Now I'm wondering...is there anyone that is half Angel and half Demon?' Jihyun thought as she went to her bookshelf and put the book back.

Jihyun exited her room and went forward to Jimin's room which is just across her room, Jihyun knocked on the door and opened it. "Sister...I kinda need to talk to you."

 

~~~

 

Sungjong was walking in the hallway when suddenly he felt a long arm wrapping around his body "Hey Jongie~" "YAH!" Sungjong said yelling at who was behind him which was the elder brother, Sungyeol "Jongie-ah can I ask you a question? Okay is there something with you and Jihyun?" "No!" "Jongie come on~" "No! And stop calling me that!?"

Said Sungjong as his face gets red from the embarrassment and frustration, Sungyeol then pulled something out of his pocket then put it infront of the youngest's face ," 'When you have a lot of thoughts have a lemon candy' Remember you always say that to everyone around you?" Sungjong's face got redder cause of the flashes of memories from the past.

"Brother, what are you trying to do?!" "What do you think?" "did Hoya tell you?" Sungyeol nodded, Sungjong sighed and walked away "Jongie come on you haven't had a lemon candy for a while" Sungyeol said from a far as he threw the candy to Sungjong and the youngest caught it then put it in his pocket. 

"If you eat it, it means you are going to tell the truth okay?!"

 

~~~

 

"Yeah you can talk to me. Is there something wrong?" Jimin said as she got up from her desk "Well..um what do you think of Demons?" Jimin then looked at her sister with eyes that says nothing "what do you think? Back there at the restaurant...I'm glad that your safe"

Jihyun then looked at her older sister "sister I have to tell you the truth" "truth? Truth of what?" Jihyun breathed in and out "I...I actually didn't escape" Jimin's eyes widened "I was actually helped by a Demon" Jimin look at her with disbelieved eyes "W-what was his name?.."

Jihyun looked down "I...I rather not tell" "okay..." Jihyun then ask "well..after hearing this, what do you think of Demons now?" Jimin went back to her desk.

"Well I'm just going to say this 'Every bad thing has a good thing sealed somewhere while the good thing has a bad thing hidden somewhere'."

Jihyun nodded her head then exited the room. As she came out, she bumped into her close friend Y "Of Jihyun there you are, it's time for your duties now."

 

~~~

 

As Sungjong went inside, he threw the lemon candy at the nightstand and himself to his bed. 

As he laid there he glanced at the candy then looked away then glanced at it again. He then came closer and let his chin rest on his two hands, 'what are Hoya and Sungyeol trying to do?' he thought as he bite his lips then pouting them.

He sighed, "I haven't had this for a while, if I eat it, it means I have to tell them. Ahhh this is so stupid! Do Hoya and Sungyeol still think I'm young?! I'm not little anymore! But...I kinda miss the taste if it..." Sungjong said to himself as he grabbed his pillow and starts hitting it "stupid Sungyeol! Stupid Sungyeol!"