Promise

Seoul Sonata

* Morning...

Cotton candy...Lolipop...Ice-cream...Such a sweet dream Hana was dreaming suddenly disappeared by a famialir voice:

"Ya Kim Hana! Wake up quickly! I have something serious to say."

Eunhyuk said and closed the door, walked away. Athough he said in a cold way but it was good enough to wake up his lovely wife from her dream. Hana heartbrokenly said goodbye to her warm blanket and pillow to come to another stormy love named Lee Eunhyuk. She stretched her body and walked to the bathroom in a pair of bunny slippers. She eventually got to the kitchen in time. Hana stolidly opened wdely and yawned, not noticing that the person sitting opposite her was knitting his eyebrowns. Such an insensitive girl was Hana.

"Hey, make breakfast and I'll go to the main problem." - Eunhyuk said.

Hana nodded in silence and started making breakfast. 10 minutes later, she came out with two bowls of kimchi nooodle.

"What is this?" - Eunhyuk frowned.

"Noodle." - Hana answered shortly.

"Kim Hana, have you lost your mind? I don't eat noodle. It will make my skin worse and I'll get pimples. Make another dish! I want sandwich with omelette, stewed beef, mashed potato and asparagus. Hurry up!"

"How can I deal with these bowls of noodle?" - Hana asked coldly. If he wanted to play in this way, Hana would pay back in the same way. 

"Eat them yourself."

Hana accepted his request. She quickly finished cooking his breakfast. While Eunhyuk was cutting his beef loaf with his knife like a grandee, Hana was picking up each pasta one by one with her chopsticks like a long-term hunger. That's right. University students didn't have enough money to buy breakfast.

Eunhyuk finished his breakfast. He put the dishes in the sink and walked to the living room, left Hana alone. Hana sighed. She quietly did the dishes. When she finished, she walked to the living room, where Eunhyuk was waiting with her laptop.

"Sit down here. Turn on your laptop." - he requested.

Hana sat down and her laptop. She looked at Eunhyuk confusingly.

"We need a contract." - he said.

"A contract?"

"Yes, a marriage contract. We need to state clearly rules and the distance between you and I. You were the one who pushed me to the limit and created this marriage so you have to listen to whatever I say."

"Ok." - Hana nodded without hesitation. She'd better listen to him in order not to end up in sufferance and pain. But she had made a big mistake.

"I read, you type. First, you have to be a nice housewife when I'm at home and when I'm out. For example: cooking, cleaning the house, do the laundry. Second, never think of cheating on me. Third, each of us must respect the other's privacy. Fourth, for myself, I have to finish my duties well which are showing our love in public and giving you a lift to the university as well as driving you home. Fifth, you always have to listen to me. Sixth, this marriage will last for 6 months then we will get disvorce and you will have a half of my poperty. Are we done now?"

"Deal." - Hana quickly printed two copies of the contract and they both signed on the contracts.

"Oh...I've already told the press that we're gonna have our honeymoon in Paris for 2 weeks. You'd better arrange your schedule."

"Ok, arasso." - Hana turned away.


A/N: Eight chapters already! But why the views are so low? Anyway, keep supporting me and I will support you guys back. Love you! Fighting!