Hoot...!

Seoul Sonata

* SM Building...

"Mueos? You want to get married? Seriously?" - Yesung, the SM Entertainment CEO, asked Eunhyuk surprisingly.

"Ne, seonsaengnim. Things are all exposed anyway so I want a press conference to announce the news." - Eunhyuk answered camly.

"Okay. I'll arrange you a presscon next week."

"Ani, seonsaengnim. I want it now."

"Now? Are you kidding me? How can we get all of the reporters here immediately?"

"Just leave it to me."

* Pinky Dorm...

"I heard that you and Eunhyuk are gonna have a presscon to announce the relationship. Is it true?" - Yuri asked while chewing her food.

"Ne, right now, in 30 minutes." - Hyoyeon answered as if there wasn't any presscon.

"Jeongmal? So fast! Well, let's get ready! First time debut in public as the fiance of a famous star must be beautiful like a princess!"

"Ya, ani...ani...!"

Hyoyeon tried to stopped Yuri but in vain. Yuri grabbed Hyoyeon's long brown hair and brushed in lines. She took a little make-up powder and put on Hyoyeon's face, put pink lipstick on Hyoyeon's lips, some mascara on Hyoyeon's eyelash and some sparkling powder on Hyoyeon's eyelids. Yuri whispered to her friend while working:

"You may not know this but every first time is very important, just like first love. That's why you have to make a good impression on the first time. Remeber this, sweetie!"

"Oh, arasso." - Hyoyeon smiled so brightly when she heard the word "first love". Was Hyuk Jae her first love? She'd never told him that she liked or loved him. However, she didn't have enough courage to use the word "love" to describe her feeling for Hyuk Jae. The word "like" was enough for her.

Yuri gave Hyoyeon a pretty dress. The top was cover with lace and the bottom was pink, sew in wavy style. Yuri even gave Hyoyeon a pair of pink high heels.

"You wear this dress with these hhigh heels and put on this white hair clip. Don't forget to take this white purse with you, Yeonie!" - Yuri non-stop tortured her friend.

Hyoyeon put on a white coat, grabbed a taxi and went straight to the SM building.


In the meeting room, all of the reporters from all of the newspaper had come. Everyone was waiting for the mysterious girl.

"Why she comes so late?" - asked a reporter.

"Maybe she didn't know about this presscon? Oh man, this is so frustrating!"

"Hey Eunhyuk! Will your girlfriend come here?" - one reporter stood up and asked the national prince.

"She'll be here in a few minutes. Be patient, please!" - Eunhyuk sighed. Why was she so late? It had been 30 minutes already.

Suddenly, the door opened. A girl in a pink dress walked in. She looked around with confusing eyes like the little deer which was lost in a big forest. Everyone starred at her, even Eunhyuk. He stood up with a bright smile and a look filled with happiness, like a 3 year-old kid who saw Santa Claus. Eunhyuk walked to her side, held her hand and took her to the conference table. He announced loudly:

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is Kim Hana, my fiance."

Everybody clapped and congrated them. Hana ( I will use "Hana" instead of "Hyoyeon" from now on, ok? ) just stood their and bowed.

The presscon began.

Q: When will the wedding be taken place?

A: We will try to make it as soon as posible, maybe next month.

Q: Will you guys have a wedding photoshoot?

A: Of course. But Hana will wear Hanbok. The wedding dress will be worn at the ceremony.

Q: Kim Hana-ssi, could you please tell us about yourself and why did you choose Eunhyuk?

A: My name is Kim Hana and I'm 25. I'm a senior of the Art Department of Seoul University. I chose Eunhyuk because of a lot of reasons.

Q: How did you guys meet each other and why did you choose her, Eunhyuk-ssi?

A: I met her at my concert at Seoul University. There was a girl who didn't pay attention at me although everyone went crazy of me. She came across her with an angelic smile on her face. I felt in love with her at first sight. I then followed her all day just to get know her. I lost 2 weeks to know her phone number. We started dating one month later. I confessed to her on our first day and gave her my first kiss. I proposed to her one week ago and she acepted it immediately. I chose her because she is everything to me.

Q: Awwww...! Your love story is as sweet as chocolate! I didn't know that the national prince, Lee Eunhyuk, had even pride just because of a young lady.

The presscon ended. Eunhyuk gave Hana a lift to the dormitory.

"The love story...You made it up, didn't you...?" - Hana suddenly asked.

"Of course. You think that it was real? You think that I was deeply and madly in love with you?" - Eunhyuk smirked.

"Stop talking nonsense...Tell me a little about your past...please..."

"My parents disvorced when I was 3. I lived with my mom and my younger brother. My dad got into a car accident 7 years ago and couldn't stay alive. My mom passed away last year because of brain tumor. My brother went to England to work and lived there. I live here alone."

"So...do you remember anything about your childhood...?"

"Well, actually, I...don't remember anything. I was said to grow up in the USA when I was little."

Eunhyuk's sentence made Hana surprised a little. He had losen his memory for real. His parents had passed away and his brother had gone to England. He lived here alone. He was a loner. Although Eunhyuk had a lot of people crowed around him, he still felt lonely. Hana felt pitiful for Eunhyuk. Hana thought that she had had the motivation to get married with him: to help Eunhyuk feel less lonely and also, to help herself. Although Hana lived with Yuri, she still felt a little bit lonely because Yuri had to study and work all the time, no one was at home with Hana. Anyway, Eunhyuk was not Hyuk Jae. Their faces just looked like each other. Hana could feel the refreshment when she thought about this. It's ok to live with your first crush although he doesn't know who you are.


A/N: I'm back. I'll try to finish Seoul Sonata as soon as posible to continue with Touch The Sky. By the way, did you guys see my new story, Touch The Sky? I would be grateful if you guys like my new story, subcribe it and leave some comments. I'm interested in reading comments :) Please do leave a comment for both Seoul Sonata and Touch the Sky. Thank you :))