Snowy Wishes

Seoul Sonata

~ 23/12/2001... ~

Before Christmas, Hyoyeon made a card from notebook paper which was drawn with scrawled lines and added some snow made of cotton wool. Inside the card were some Christmas greetings which were written in English in order not to be busted. Hyoyeon's card, of course, was made for Hyuk Jae but she didn't know the reason why she did that. However, Hyoyeon didn't even care about it. After Hyoyeon had sneakily put the card into Hyuk Jae's desk, many consequences were waiting for her. Not only made the card for him, she even told him the author. Hyuk Jae innocently came to a conclusion: Hyoyeon liked him. From that moment, he began to tear away form her. Thus, their  talkative and annoying class started to couple up Hyoyeon and Hyuk Jae. That was another reason for Hyuk Jae to get away from Hyoyeon.

~ 31/12/2001... ~

The school had just built an outside library. The library's floor was filled with mini stones look very adorable. That day, Hyoyeon and her friends were having a mini stones war. She took the stones and threw them everywhere. Hyoyeon seemed very happy. She smiled all the time. Suddenly, Hyuk Jae threw a stone into her. Hyoyeon angrily threw back at him. In conclusion, her name was in his black list. Hyoyeon accidentally knew it. She started to hate him. That stone war was the last time Hyoyeon could be happy and laugh with the one she love. That day was the last day of the winter...

A/N: Short chapter, huh ? Believe me, the other chapters will be longer, much longer than this one, I swear. Here is a fun fact: the first and second chapter of " Seoul Sonata " did happen in my life. The whole thing was in my love story. Hyoyeon is me and Hyuk Jae is some one. =)) These chapters may be a little bit boring but they are kinda exciting. Enjoy reading and please do comment!