Chapter 31

Hold Me Tight [An Heirs Spinoff] EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Young Do

 

 

 

"Can't we just stay here?"

 

She asked so sweetly. Those big and innocent eyes of hers gazing up at me so trustingly. How could I deny her? So I told her that it was ok. I knew that she didn't want to go home. I knew that her father didn't want her to have anything to do with me. It wasn't a good idea to anger him though, he could keep her from me. And her staying here tonight with me would surely anger him. But I couldn't deny her anything. I was weak when it came to her.

 

I held her hand as I led her to the room I usually stayed in when we used to come here. There should still be some spare clothes.

Looking through the closet I found a tshirt and sweat pants from when I was in middle school. "Here. These should actually fit you." She was so mall, these would probably be big on her still too.

 

"Thanks." she said sweetly.

 

As she went into the bathroom I sat on the edge of the bed. I can't believe I kissed her. What was I thinking? I don't know. All I know is that all day I had been anticipating spend time with her only to find out the two stooges would be tagging along. And in the car just thinking about SungYeol and Ha Yeon together, or with any guy seriously pissed me off. I wanted to catch a flight to italy and kicked every guys she ever dated.

I was being insane.

 

I turned around and saw her standing in the bathroom doorway watching me. She was always watching me. I was starting to get why she did it. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her either.

"How long have you been standing there?"

 

"Not long." She replied coming further into the room. She tucked her hair behind her ear coming forward never taking her eyes off of me.

 I hastily stood up nervously. "Uh, its getting late. I should let you get some sleep." I said backtracking towards the door.

"Can you atleast stay here with me until I fall asleep?"

 

I shook my head. "I don't think that's a good idea."

I could barely control myself. I don't know what I'll do. I was being reckless. Just like I hadn't meant to kiss her, but I couldn't help myself. Who knows what else I would end up doing.

 

"Please. Just until I fall asleep. I have trouble sleeping now." She looked down at the ground. "I get scared."

 

 

Without any hesitation I crossed over to her and pulled her into me. I hugged her close and she returned the embrace. I couldn't take seeing her scared or in pain. "Its ok. Your safe now. I'll never let anything happen to you again." I told her fiercly.

 

"I know. I feel safe with you. That's why I want you to stay."

 

I was going to stay.

 

I led her to the bed and pulled the sheet down and then tucked her in. I laid beside her ontop of the covers because I had to keep some type of distance. It didn't take long before she was sleep head resting on my chest. I didn't want to go but I knew it would be best if I slept in another room. Reluctantly I placed her head on the pillow and left the room.

 

The next morning I entered the room to find Ha Yeon still slepping. She looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake her.

I watched her sleeping. Kneeling on the floor beside the bed I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was just so beautiful. She smiled in her sleep and I smiled too. I wonder what shes dreaming about that's making her so happy. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I sighed. Without looking at it I knew who it was. Ha Yeon's parents had been calling all night and morning. I don't even know how they got my number. But I guess nothing was impossible for The Prime Minister. I fully expected that now it was morning they would be on their way here. My time with her was running short. She would no doubt be kept under lock and key after this rebellion.

 

She rolled over onto her side facing me. Her eyes slowly opened and when they focused on me she smiled. "Good morning." She said softly almost shy. I chuckled. That wasn't like her. She was always so insistent. Not the shy type. "Good morning." I said carressing her cheek with my hand. I couldn't get enough of touching her. She sat up and pulled the covers off of herself and stood. "I'm starving. What do you have for breakfast here."

I shrugged. "Don't know."

 

"I'll check the kitchen."

 

 She walked away from me heading for the room door. There she stopped with her back to me. Then suddenly she turned around and walked back over to where I stood. Standing on her toes she stretched up and placed a soft kiss on my lips. She smiled shyly before walking away and all I could do was watch her.

 

After a moment of getting myself under control I followed her to the kitchen. She heard me entering and with her head in the fridge she called out. "I'm not much of a cook so cereal it is." She placed a jug of milk on the table. "You cooked me dinner last night so im making you breakfast." I chuckled as I sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter