When Got7 Pressures Jackson To Confessing To Sumin

Got7 Scenarios [TRANSFERRED]

 

For: Crimation

Partner: Jackson Wang

Enjoy!

"Hyung, stop being such a wussy and just confess!" Bambam scratched the back of his head as he pondered as to why his hyung was being such a coward. "I am not a wussy," Jackson crossed his arms across his chest and puffed out a ball of air. "He's just nervous," Jaebum chuckled and slung his arm around an anxious Jackson. "But, Jackson, just get yourself together and just confess." He pointed at the girl who was currently chatting with her friend which sent a pang of jealousy through Jackson. 

He let out a long sigh and turned to his friends. "I'll do it." He mumbled and pulled his hands into fists. "What was that?" Mark smirked causing Jackson to roll his eyes and sigh once again.  "I'll do it later today." His head hung low as he felt his cheeks grow warm. "Why later when you can do it right now?" Mark wiggled his eyebrows and started pushing him towards Sumin. "No! I can do it later! I don't want to scare her away." He shifted his weight on his heels and pushed back. "You're face is already enough to scare her so either way you'll frighten her to death." Mark clicked his tongue and let go of him.

Jackson stopped in his tracks as he analyzed what Mark said and slowly turned around. "Don't even get me started on your face." He charged towards him and punched his arm. "Gotta go!" Mark chuckled and dashed off with Jaebum and Jinyoung towards the other direction.  "Aish, he’s so stupid.” Jackson shook his head as he made his way back to the remaining present members of his group. “We gotta go before the bell rings.” He pulled Bambam up from his seat and pushed him towards the direction of their rooms. “But, hyung, seriously, why don’t you just confess right now so it’ll be one thing out of your checklist?” Yugyeom raised his eyebrows as he turned to stand in his way. “I’ll be doing it later, don’t worry, maknae.”

“What if she’ll be going home early today?” He challenged as he raised his eyebrow while waiting for his response. “She doesn’t go home early, Yugyeom so chill.” He chuckled and shoved his hands down his pockets. “But what if she decides that she wants to go home early today? What will happen to your confession?” Yugyeom spat out the many ideas that were popping in his mind one by one. “Then I can just tell her next week.” Jackson shrugged. “Aish, hyung. Delaying again? If you’re too scared to do it then just admit it. You’re even worse than Bambam.” Youngjae scratched the back of his head as he continued complaining about how Jackson kept delaying his confession.

Jackson nibbled on his bottom lip as he listened to the Maknae’s rant. Somehow he felt like laughing about the fact that he was receiving advice from someone younger than him but at the same time he felt kind of sorry for himself. “Quiet down,” He mumbled as he sat down onto his seat and laid his head onto his desk. His hands started to sweat as his mind drifted off to imagining what would happen later. “You guys have to help me do this,” He looked at Bambam who was scribbling in his notebook. He looked up and vigorously nodded then went back to scribbling.

 “Don’t draw too much on your notebook or you’ll run out of space to actually take down notes.” He chuckled and flicked the pencil he was holding causing the perfectly curve line he was drawing to go out of track making a straight line in the middle. “H—Hyung!” He exclaimed as he stared at Jackson in disbelief. “Sorry,” He chuckled and patted the top of his head.

“No, but seriously, I need your help for my confession later.” He looked at Yugyeom and Youngjae who was slowly dozing off. “I might back out again.” He sighed and rubbed his temples with the tips of his fingers. “Yeah, because you’re a coward.” Youngjae’s head suddenly snapped up as he wiggled his eyebrows. “Quit it!” Jackson piped up but quickly hushed down onto his seat.

 

 


 

Jackson quickly grabbed his things and dashed out the door and to his locker. “Hyung, wait for us!” Bambam’s voice echoed through the hallways followed by heavy footsteps from the three of them trying to catch up to Jackson. “I’ll meet you at my lockers! We have to hurry!” Jackson’s voice shook as he increased his speed down the halls.

It was finally dismissal and Yugyeom’s voice was echoing in his head. What if she’ll be going home early today? He shook his head as he tried to get it out of his mind and swung his locker door open. “Faster, faster, faster,” He silently chanted as he shoved his things into his backpack and placed the books inside his locker.

Once he was done, he slammed his locker shut followed by a quick ‘Sorry’ to those who were startled by the sudden noise and impatiently tapped his foot on the floor while waiting for everyone else to arrive. “What’s taking them so long?” He asked as he took a glance down at his wristwatch. He watched as the red stick slowly moved forward showing the number of seconds that have passed. “Hurry up,” he whispered and turned his head side to side to check if they were coming.

“Jackson, let’s go!” Mark chuckled and pulled him towards the school exit. “Where are we going? I have to look for—“ “She’s there in the school garden.” Mark cut him off as he pushed the door open. “What? How did you know?” Jackson asked as he tried to calm the butterflies that were currently tickling his insides. “Jinyoung saw here there when he was on his way to the courts.” He chuckled and craned his neck to look for the girl.

“Hyung, over there!” Bambam pointed and pushed Jackson towards her. “Hey! Wait I’m not ready!” Jackson pushed back and hid behind the wall. “What the hell, man she might leave!” Mark contorted his face. “I just need a few seconds to get my mind straight.” Jackson let out a puff of air and held onto his knees for support. “Come on, Jackson—Look she’s leaving!” Mark held onto his shoulders and pushed him towards Sumin. “Sumin!” Mark yelled and quickly ran away. “What?!” Jackson hissed as he wiped his palms onto his pants as he got ready.

Sumin stopped in her tracks and turned around to a stunned Jackson. “Uh,” She looked around then rested her gaze on him. “Uh, hi,” Jackson waved then awkwardly took a step forward. “Hello,” She smiled and twiddled with the strap of her backpack. A blanket of silence covered them as they just stood there staring at each other. “Were you going to say something?” She broke the silence which made his heart skip a beat. “I—I,” He closed his mouth and nibbled onto his bottom lip as a bucket of nervousness splashed over him.

“I—I gotta go,” Sumin stepped back then bowed a little. “I’ll see you later,” She smiled then turned around as she tried to calm her heart that was beating twice as fast as before. “Wait!” Her eyes grew wide and it seemed like her heart completely stopped. Jackson ran in front of her and desperately thought of what to say. “Yes?” She managed to get a word out. “How do I say this?” Jackson chuckled as he scratched the back of his neck. “Say what?” She asked and dug the heels of her shoes into the ground.

Jackson rubbed his hands together and took in a deep breath. “Can I take you out some time?” He forced a smile as nervousness started to consume his body and it felt so cold around him and a chill ran up his spine and his palms started sweating again and his mind went wild. “W—What?” She in a breath as her heart started doing back flips inside her chest. “I—I mean,” Jackson shifted his weight on the front of his feet then back.

He sighed then covered his face with his hands. “Okay, this is harder than I thought.” He chuckled then put his hands down and looked into her eyes. “Hwang Sumin, I’m asking you out on a date.” He smiled and took her hand in his. She opened to speak but somehow no words came out. “What do you say?” A spark of hopefulness filled his voice as he waited for her answer. “Will you go out with me?” He asked as he tried to search her face for an answer. “Yes,” She nodded her head vigorously as a smile spread onto her lips.

Jackson let out a shaky breath as he closed his eyes. The weight on his shoulders were lifted as her simple ‘Yes’ repeated in his ears like his favourite song. “I’ll walk you home,” He smiled and took her bag from her back and slung it over her shoulder. “In fact, from now on,” He looked at her. “I’ll always be by your side no matter what.” He winked and looped his arm with hers.

 

Hi! Sorry for the long wait :<
Hope you enjoyed!

 

Comment & Subscribe

 

Bam Pow