When Jihan And Bambam Are School Rivals But They End Up Falling In Love*

Got7 Scenarios [TRANSFERRED]

For: huiputih

Partner: Bambam (Kunpimook Bhuwakul)

Hope you enjoy! :3

“Good luck,” I whispered to Bambam who was sitting next to me while tapping the other end of his pen on the surface of the table. “I think it’s you who needs the luck.” He whispered back and gave sent a thumbs-up at my direction. “You seem a bit nervous.” I chuckled and took the bundle of papers from Yuhan. “I can say the same thing—“ “Silence,” Ms. Cheon hissed and tapped her ruler onto her desk causing all of us to jump a little making us giggle at ourselves. “You are taking a test.” She added.

I nudged Bambam who was left staring at the distance as we were sitting on the edge of the not so tall wall which served as a barrier between the sea and the land. “Remember when I was so cocky before the test then ended up failing miserably when we got our scores?” I hid my face in my hands as I felt the blood rushing up to my cheeks. “That’s what you get for being too cocky.” Bambam laughed and hung his arm around me. “Then I offered to tutor you and it took you two days to finally accept my offer since, according to you, I am your rival.” He smiled and laced his fingers with mine.

“I was so stupid and my pride got the best of me.” I sighed and slouched a bit. Bambam who was being nice decided to offer a hand to me saying he’d tutor me after school every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays after school and it took me two whole days to think about it and argue with myself like a weirdo and finally accept ‘defeat’ and let my rival help me with my studies. “If you didn’t help me I could have failed and repeat the year level.” I chuckled and bounced our clasped hands.

I raised my legs and rested them on top of his and wrapped my arms around his waist as a few seconds of silence passed by. “If you didn’t offer to help me then we wouldn’t be here right now.” I mumbled and watched as the soft rolls of waves slapped the concrete leaving wet marks on its grayness making it turn into an even darker shade. “Thank you,” I smiled to myself as a few fragments of the memory flashed in my mind. “First, for tutoring me and second for mustering up the courage to approach me and help me despite how mean I was towards you.” I wrapped my arms around one of his and rubbed my thumb over the soft skin of his knuckles.

He laughed a little placed his free hand over mine. “Thank you for accepting my offer, I guess.” He drew random shapes onto my palm sending a gentle tickle to crawl up my arm. “Remember our first tutor day?” He faced me with excitement igniting in his eyes. Apparently, our first tutor day was his favourite.

“Yah! Hurry up.” Bambam said and flicked his wrist towards himself. “If we don’t get to finish early and it gets dark out I won’t allow you to walk home on your own.” He said with an irritated look on his face as Jihan adjusted her backpack on her back. “No, I can walk home on my own.” She mumbled and walked passed him. “Here, I’ll carry it for you.” Bambam said and took the straps off of her shoulders and pulling the bag down.

“I’m fine, give it back.” She hissed and tried to reach for her bag. “You don’t want to have a bad posture, right? Besides, it’s too heavy for a girl.” He chuckled and slung one strap over his shoulder as he was carrying his own bag on his other shoulder. “You’re carrying too much weight.” She pointed at the two bags on his back. “It’s fine.” He smiled and continued walking towards the café.

Jihan pushed the door open for him and walked in after him. “Do you wanna get some snacks before we start?” He turned to her and reached for his wallet. “No, it’s fine.” She waved her hand in front of her when suddenly her stomach let out a really loud grumble. “I think he disagrees.” Bambam laughed and placed the bags down onto the chair and went for the cashier. Jihan sighed in embarrassment and sat down on the other seat and waited for Bambam’s return.

“I didn’t really know what you liked but since you always bring strawberry milk to school I thought maybe it’d be your favourite.” Bambam handed the box of milk to her and sat down across from her. “It is my favourite.” Jihan excitedly snapped the plastic straw from the back and poked it into the silver hole. “I got you a doughnut as well.” Bambam pushed the saucer that was carrying the chocolate covered doughnut. “Thanks,” She mumbled and took a fork from the tray.

“So, which part exactly are you having a hard time in Social Studies?” He asked before taking a bite of his own doughnut. “Actually, they’re all pretty clear with me but I just get confused with the events that happened in the Peloponnesian War.” She waved her fork in the air as if it was a magic wand that came from Hogwarts. “Peloponnesian War is easy!” Bambam nearly screamed. “Calm down, Mooki.” She waved her hand in front of his face. “Not my fault I’m not really the best at Social Studies but I try hard.” She mumbled the last part and looked down at the crumbs that fell onto the wooden table.

“That’s why I’m here to help you.” Bambam flashed a smile which made butterfly wings tickle her insides and a blush to rush up onto her cheeks. “I don’t really need your help.” She mumbled and quietly placed her fork down onto the saucer. A pang of pain shot through Bambam as she said those words. “I mean, I can study on my own. I’ll eventually understand it anyway.” She continued to send her words which seemed like daggers piercing through him.

He awkwardly cleared his through as he anxiously thought of something to say. “If that’s the case, then I guess I’ll be going now and let you fail our long test tomorrow.” He bit onto his lip and stood up. He started gathering his things when suddenly a hand held onto his. “Okay, fine. I need your help.” Jihan sighed and tugged onto his hand a little causing the smallest of smiles onto his lips. “Please, help me.” She looked up at him. “Okay,” He chuckled and placed his bag back down next hers and continued eating his doughnut.

 

 

“Thank you for teaching me.” Jihan mumbled and looked down at her hands which made him laugh a little. “Why are being so shy about the fact that you accepted help from me?” He raised his eyebrows and watched as she quietly packed up her thinks and placed them in her bag one by one. “It’s just so weird, okay? We never actually got along very well.” She admitted and tried her best to avoid any eye contact with him.

“I guess so…” He nodded a little and toyed with the metal fork on his plate. “I—I have to go,” Jihan suddenly stood up from her seat. “Thank you again,” She bowed in front of him and pushed her chair back. “It’s already dark out, you shouldn’t be walking alone.” Bambam quickly took his backpack and followed after her. “No, you don’t have to accompany me.” She waved him off and practically ran for the door. “I’ll walk you home.” He held onto her wrist and pulled her back a little.

“I said you don’t have to.” She hissed and tried to free herself from his grip. “But I want to.” He blurted and quickly covered his mouth when he realized what he had just said.

“Why is it your favourite tutor day?” I asked him as we watched the sun slowly fall into the water. “It was the day I kind of indirectly told you I like you.” He mumbled and face palmed. “Of course, you were too pissed off by the fact that I did walk you home that you didn’t even notice the little slip I made.” He chuckled and rubbed his temples. “See, I hated you before.” I laughed. “Which is why I can’t believe we’re actually boyfriend-girlfriend when we didn’t even get along in our history.” He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Another reason is because you were so cute on that day trying to act all tough and 'I can walk on my own' but you were terrified the whole walk to your house." He chuckled and placed his hand on the side of my head to gently push it down onto his shoulder. "Yah! Of course I'd be all mean to you." I hissed. "You are my rival." I added.

"I love how you used "are" instead of "were". You still are my rival, irony dripping from every word." He laughed. Even though it's been two years since sophomore year and two years since our 'rivalry', our competitive sides never disappeared and we still compete with each other no matter what. It's quite hilarious. It’s quite silly. It’s quite cute.

He traced his finger from my palm up to the underside of my wrist and up my forearm. Every touch would be gentler than the last. He let out a soft hum and continued his scribbling of random lines and shapes. “What are you doing?” I asked him and caught his finger when he went back onto my palm. “Nothing,” He smiled and intertwined our fingers once again. “I just adore you,” he mumbled and planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

“Stop,” I chuckled and pushed him away. “If I fall into the water I’ll pull you with me and we can die together.” He said as he tried to regain his balance. “Psh, you know how to swim, Mooki.” I laughed and poked onto his side causing him to straighten his back and scoot away from me. “I swear if I fall!” He placed his hands in front of himself as if using them as a shield from me. “If I fall!” He walked backwards while shaking his hands in front of him.

“Don’t come near me!” He chuckled and increasing his speed. “I don’t think you should do that, Bam—“ “Ouch!” He squeezed his eyes shut and stumbled backwards until he completely lost his balance and fell onto his bottom accompanied with a few sounds of shuffling feet. “Oh my gosh,” I covered my mouth as I desperately tried to suppress my laughter. “That hurts!” He whined and just sat there staring at his shoes. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” I profusely apologized.

I walked towards him and sat next to him on the ground as he just stared at midair. “A—are you okay?” I asked him and held onto his arm. “It hurts,” He pouted and rested his head onto my shoulder. I smiled at his cuteness and placed my hand on his head as I softly massaged just the way he liked it when he wanted to be comforted. “Sorry,” I whispered.

“It’s not your fault.” He chuckled and began to try and stand up. “That was funny,” He admitted and pulled me up with him. “Yeah, you should have seen your face when you were about to fall.” I laughed a little. He held onto my hand and tugged me little. “Let’s take a walk,” He whispered and pulled me towards nowhere. “Where are we going?” I asked him as I caught up with his and walked by his side. “Nowhere… Let’s just walk.” He shrugged and continued walking.

“I have to be home before ten in the evening, don’t forget.” I tapped on his shoulder. “Relax, it’s only six.” He stretched his arms up in the air and wiggled. “I’m tired.” He mumbled and let out a yawn. “Maybe you should go home. You’ve been really busy with dance practice and school lessons.” I told him and massaged his palm in the hopes of relieving even the slightest stress out of him.

“Maybe you should just go home, Jihan.” Bambam held onto my shoulders and pushed me towards the exit of the court. “No, I’m going to play.” Jihan pushed his hands off of her shoulders and faced him. “I’m going to play. Just because I’m a girl it doesn’t mean I can’t play basketball.” She pushed past him and picked up the orange ball that was resting on the floor. “You don’t even know how to play.” Bambam irritatingly said while scratching the back of his neck.

“You don’t need to know how to play to be able to actually play it.” I stuck my tongue out at him and dribbled the ball. “It’s just dribble, pass, shoot. In this case, dribble and shoot since we’re only two players.” I rolled my eyes at him and passed the ball to my right hand. “If you trip over your untied shoelaces and get a sprain I’m not carrying you to the clinic.” He raised his hands in the air. “No worries, I can hop my way there.” I threw the ball from the side of the court and anxiously waited for it to either shoot through the hoop or bounce off of it.

“Yes!” I jumped and pumped my fist in the air. “Girls can play basketball.” I snapped my fingers at him before running under the net and picking up the bouncing ball. “You can’t beat me.” He simply stated with his hands in his pockets. “Is that a challenge?” I raised my eyebrow at him and passed the ball to my left hand then to my left then to my right. “If you want it to be.” He looked at me.

“Game on. Twenty points for the first quarter.” “Twenty? What an amateur. Thirty.” “Thirty, then.” He charged towards me and snatched the ball out of my hands. “Yah! That’s cheating!” I chased after him as he advanced towards the net. “It’s not cheating!” He exclaimed before coming to a halt and throwing the ball. “Nope!” I yell before bending down and pushing myself off of the floor with all my might as I blocked his shot with the tips of my fingers. “What?!” His eyes widened as he stared at me completely dumbfounded.

I ran for the ball and quickly ran to the direction of my net. “You aren’t going to get the first shot!” Bambam said as he chased after me. The sound of rubber rubbing against the floor filled the court. I could hear my heart thumping and my heavy panting in my ears. I took my stance and threw the ball right before Bambam reached up. It went through.

“In your face!” I pointed at him and ran around the court. “Okay, fourteen more shots to go.” Rolled his eyes and caught the ball. “This time I won’t go easy on you.” He added. “Please,” I rolled my eyes.

 

“We didn’t even get to reach twenty-four points.” I laughed as we lay sprawled on the floor. “And I win,” I added. “Stop reminding me. I can’t believe I lost to a girl.” He mumbled. “That’s what you get for being too cocky.” I chuckled and tried to even out my breath. “Whatever.” He laughed.

“You were always so cocky.” I turned to him. A smile spread upon his lips. “I was always trying to impress you.” He said which sent butterflies to fly. “You were so out of my league.” He added. “I—In a good way or?” “Of course in a good way.” He laughed. “Back then, I would do anything to have you and now that I do, I’d do anything to stay with you until forever.” He whispered.

I liked writing this scenario and if your wondering why I placed a * at the title

It's because... //drumroll please//

I'm planning on making this into a fanfic in the future :3

So anticipate that! <3

Hope you enjoyed :)

 

Comment & Subscribe

 

Bam Pow