When Jaekyung Can't Stop Staring At Mark Making Him Shy

Got7 Scenarios [TRANSFERRED]

For: JonTheBlock

Partner: Mark Tuan

Hope you enjoy!

“I’ll see you at lunch, Jaekyung-ah.” Miyoung waved and walked into her classroom. First stop, Social Studies. My palms started to sweat as I took every step towards my SS classroom. Why? Because since it’s social studies, I’m going to have to sit next to him again. I hugged my book closer to me and rested my chin on top of it. “Hey, Jaekyung.” Yuhan waved. “O—Oh, hey.” I smiled and walked into the classroom. “Have you seen—Oh never mind.” He adjusted his backpack and walked past me. “Hey, Mark!” My heart suddenly forgot how to do its job.

“Hey,” I heard his husky voice behind me as the fine hairs behind my neck stood up. “Did you study in advance?” He asked Yuhan. “Man, do I look like I do that?” Yuhan joked and shuffled onto his seat which was in front of mine. I put down my book and pushed it to the side. Mark settled onto his seat which was, oh my god, next to mine. “Don’t blame me if Ms. Cheon calls you later and you have nothing to answer.” Mark chuckled and slumped onto his seat.

I turned to look at him but quickly turned away and fiddled with my pencil. “Jaekyung, stop it.” I mumbled to myself and squeezed my eyes shut. “Why are you talking to yourself?” Yuhan cocked his eyebrow and made a weird face. “W—What?” I was caught off guard by his sudden question. “You just spoke to youself.” Yuhan chuckled making Mark look at me as well and I felt my cheeks warm up. “I—I wasn’t talking to myself!” I lied. Yuhan shook his head and turned back to Mark.

“Stupid, stupid!” I mumbled. “See! You’re doing it again.” Yuhan pointed at me and waved at Mark to look at me as well. He looked like a little boy telling his mother to follow him and buy him a new toy car. “I’m not doing anything! Stop being stupid!” I whined and smacked his arm. “You’re such as weirdo.” He rolled his eyes and turned to Mark. “Am not,” I hissed and crossed my arms against my chest. Sometimes this boy really knows how to piss me off.

Students started to fill the room and the temperature went up a little bit which was a good thing since it was freezing. I bit my lip nervously as I adjusted to the most uncomfortable position ever just to gaze over the ‘fence’. I looked down on the floor and slowly turned my head and took a little peek. His head was on his crossed arms on his desk with his eyes closed. He’s sleeping.

I watched as he just lay there sleeping on his desk. He’s probably had a late night since I heard he’s been practicing for this competition. He’s probably really tired. I wonder how he actually gets to focus and get good grades in school despite how late he gets to go home and the few hours of sleep he gets. “Mark, wake up.” Aina tapped on his shoulder. “Ms. Cheon’s here.” She added and Mark shot up.

I quickly averted my eyes once he turned his head towards my direction. That was close. I thought to myself and desperately tried to hide my crimson cheeks behind my notebook. I watched him through my peripheral view as he nudged his head to the side and turned his head to look straight ahead once again.

I let out a long, heavy sigh as I realised how much of a creeper I was acting. Mark is the quiet, mysterious and seemingly serious boy of the class that no one would approach thinking that he'd just brush them off of his shoulder. I've always had this thing or this feeling from within me that always made me or practically forces me to look at him every now and then. Considering the fact that his seat is right next to mine makes it even harder to sneak glances at him and sometimes I get lucky and he doesn’t catch me but other times, he just catches me red-handed.

Slowly, I turned my head, trying so hard not to be noticed by him. “Uhm,” His shaky voice echoed in my ears. My eyes widened as I quickly turned my whole body facing the complete opposite of him. “I—Is there something you need?” He whispered and gave me a little tap on my shoulder which ignited a giant beast in me. I bit onto the insides of my cheeks before turning to him at an agonizingly slow pace. “What?” I managed to say.

“Did you need anything?” asked without making any eye contact. Wow, he really is quite a mysterious person. “N—No,” I answered almost too quickly. I nervously tapped the eraser of my pencil onto the surface of my table and anxiously checked for how many more minutes left before the break and I can finally escape. “Oh, okay, then.” He mumbled before leaning back onto his seat.

This would be so much easier if I sat a seat away from him or on the seat right behind him. I let out a shaky breath. I know I shouldn’t even try to do it again right after he actually started a short conversation with me and even tapped my shoulder but I can’t help it. I rested my cheek onto my left hand as if I was sleepy and turned towards him. He had his chin on his palms with his knuckles pressed onto the bottom of his lips as he intently listened to the teacher’s discussion.

As a distraction, I opened my notebook and started jotting down some notes that Ms. Cheon neatly wrote on the board. “Alright, next.” Ms. Cheon clapped her hands and quickly erased the writings and my eyeballs nearly fell out of my skull. “B—But I wasn’t done.” I mumbled as I sunk onto my chair and shut my notebook when a seemingly bright idea suddenly made its way into my brain.

I turned to Mark and reached out to tap on his arm when he suddenly looked at me, catching me by surprise and making me jump a little. “Uhm, c—can I borrow your n—notes?” I stuttered as I tried my best not to look into his dark brown eyes. “Uh, yeah, here.” He opened his notebook and handed it to me. “T—Thanks,” I mumbled before taking the notebook from his hands.

I looked down at his notes and observed how his handwriting was neat and messy at the same time. “Sorry about my handwriting.” He laughed a little and used his pen to point down at his notebook. “Just ask me if you don’t understand something.” He smiled and turned to face the board again. Why is he such a diligent student?

I quickly copied his notes onto my own notebook and turned the page to copy the next few notes until I came across one term which was so messily written that I wasn’t even sure if it was a real word. “M—Mark?” I tapped my fingers onto my desk as I waited for him to turn towards me. He blinked twice then finally moved his head to face me. “Yeah?” He whispered as his brown locks fell onto his forehead. “I—I” I couldn’t even speak.

He turned his head to the side to see if Ms. Cheon was watching us then looked back at me again. “What is it?” He asked. “I—I couldn’t u—understand what this I—Is..” I was a stuttering mess. I took his notebook and pointed at the word. He laughed a little and took his pen. “Sorry,” He mumbled and erased what he wrote and rewrote it on top. “Bad handwriting.” He smiled and handed the notebook back to me. “Thanks,” I bowed my head a little and continued copying. So embarrassing.

“Here,” I placed his notebook onto his desk and quickly turned away. “Wheew,” I wiped the imaginary sweat off of my forehead. “Thank you,” I heard him mumbled. I took a peek at him through the strands of my hair and saw him scribing down more notes onto his notebook. “Ms. Choi Jaekyung, please pay attention.” Ms. Cheon’s voice echoed through the silent room and everyone’s head turned towards me, including Mark’s. “I—I’m sorry.” I bowed my head and rested my hands onto my notebook. “Moving on,” Thank god I didn’t decide to tie my hair today because if I did everyone would see my crimson cheeks.

I clasped my hands together on top of my notebook and tried my best to pay attention to what Ms. Cheon was discussing. I know it shouldn’t be this hard but when you’re seated next to someone like him everything is hard to do. I watched the clock as its other arm ticked every second and a minute or two passed by. I couldn’t help it. I looked at the corner of my eye and looked at him. He’s so cute with his little beanie and jacket that wrapped around his body perfectly.

I moved my head, slightly, and adjusted on my seat. Ninety-nine percent of girls dream is to be noticed by their crush and I’m basically that one percent left who doesn’t want to get caught staring. I let out a soft sigh and averted my eyes onto the blank page of my notebook and took my pencil into my hand and started drawing random characters and shapes. I chuckled at how messily and ugly I drew Mike Wazowski as an attempt to replicate the ones I’ve seen on Tumblr.

Click. He dropped his pen on the floor. “Ah,” Mark hissed. I watched as he bent down to get his pen. “Oh shoot, it broke.” He mumbled and threw the pen back on the floor. Should I lend him one of mine? I quickly took my pencil case and tried to search for an extra pen inside. Yes! I have one. “Here you can—“ “Hey Yuhan, do you have an extra pen?” Why, Mark? Why? I awkwardly cleared my throat and slowly placed my pen inside my pencil case. “Sure,” Yuhan reached into his pocket and fished out a pen that was exactly like his. “Here,” He handed the pen to Mark and turned to face front.

I pushed out my bottom lip out. “I could have just lent him mine.” I whispered and leaned forwards and rested my chin onto my hands. I turned my head to the right and rested my left cheek onto my hands as I just watched Mark as he spoke to Aina who was seated on his right. “Why can’t you speak to me that way?” I mumbled and sighed. I watched as he softly chuckled at something that Jin said and ducked his head when Ms. Cheon glared at him. How ridiculous. I’m just sitting here looking at him. He’s too preoccupied to even notice.

Then the most unexpected thing happened.

He cleared his throat then turned his head to me. His eyes met mine and electricity shot through me. I’m petrified. . “Uhm,” He started. My head shot up as I quickly tried to think of an excuse but air and nothing else came out of my mouth. “Uh—Why were you—Uhm, did you need—I—I—Err,” He blinked a couple of times then I noticed his cheeks started changing into a light tint of pink. “I—I” He stuttered. The few seconds felt like hours and a bubble seemed to have made its way into my stomach and I feel like I’m going to explode.

“I—Sorry,” He murmured and covered his face with his hands 

 

 

Hope you enjoyed!! ^^

 

Comment & Subcribe

 

Bam Pow