When Jinyoung Meets Nicki At An Event But Gets Into A Car Accident

Got7 Scenarios [TRANSFERRED]


For: KikiChan

Partner: Park Jinyoung

Enjoy! ^^

“Aigoo, hyung, please hurry up!” Jr knocked onto the foldable lavatory room of the airplane. “Wait!” Mark hissed and pressed the tiny button of the faucet. “It’s really small in here so you better be patient!” Mark pulled out a folded napkin from his pocket and wiped his hand. “Hyung, I really need to!” Jinyoung knocked on the door once again causing Mark to stifle a giggle. “Jamkanman! Wait!” He laughed and finally unlocked the door. “Finally!” Jinyoung dashed into the small room and shut the door behind him. “You better not hold up the line, Jinyoung!” It was Jackson’s turn to endlessly knock onto the door.

“Yah! I just got my turn!” Jinyoung hissed from inside the lavatory. “Hyung! Please hurry up!” Bambam squeezed his eyes closed and squatted in the middle of the aisle. “Don’t do that, people are looking at you.” Jaebum smacked his arm. “Okay, okay. I’m done!” Jinyoung jumped out of the lavatory and rushed back to his seat and let out a sigh of relief. “Success.” He whispered and closed his eyes as he listened to the soft music that was playing in his assigned headphones. “Attention all passengers we will be landing in twenty minutes. Thank you for flying with us.” The captain’s voice echoed through the plane and small cheers erupted.

Jr rolled his earphones and tucked it into the front pocket of his backpack and slipped his phone into his pocket. “Hyung, do we go straight to the fan event later or do we get to rest at the hotel?” Jr turned to Jaebum who had his sunglasses on. “Hyung?” He tapped on his shoulder but still got no response. “Hyung!” He smacked his arm causing Jaebum to jump up from his seat. “Sir, please sit down. We’re about to land.” One of the cabin crew looked at him and he nodded. “S-Sorry,” He bowed a little and sat back down. “Yah! What was that?” Jaebum pushed Jinyoung who was trying to suppress his laughter. “I wanted to ask you something,” He whispered.

“What is it?” Jaebum closed his eyes and let out a sigh. “Do we get to stay at the hotel when we get there?” “No, we have to go to the fan event right away.” Jaebum chuckled and started playing some football in the mini screen in front of him. Jinyoung groaned and covered his face with his hands. “Ugh, I’m so tired!” He whined and slouched onto his seat. “Can’t we at least stay there for an hour to sleep?” He looked at Mark who was seated next to him. “Ask Jaebum-ah,” He simply stated and turned to the other side to sleep. “Hyung, please! My eyes would get puffy later because I’ll be too tired.” He clung onto Jaebum’s arm and tugged a little. “Yah! You’re going to make me lose!” He shook him off and focused on his game.

Jinyoung huffed and leaned back onto his seat with his arms crossed against his chest. “Don’t be so grumpy about it, Jr. It’s just for two hours then we get to go to the hotel and sleep.” Mark gave him a supposedly comforting pat on the shoulder but instead Jinyoung just closed his eyes and tried to get as much sleep as possible. “Don’t fall asleep again we’re landing in a few minutes.” Jaebum flicked his hand making him squirm at the sudden pain. “I want to sleep, leave me alone.” Jinyoung stuck out his tongue and closed his eyes once again.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have finally arrived at our destination and we have successfully landed safely. This is your captain speaking and thank you for flying with us.” The familiar voice came through the speakers followed by the murmuring sounds of people starting to get up and reach for their bags from the top compartment. “Andwae!” Jinyoung hissed and lazily stood up from his seat. “Chill, hyung!” Bambam joked and slung his bag on his back. “Chill,” Jinyoung repeated to himself and let out a heavy sigh. “Let’s go.” Jaebum placed a hand on his shoulder and led him out of the plane.

 


 

“The fan meeting will start in an hour.” Miyoung stuck her head through the slightly opened door and disappeared right after. “Finally,” Jinyoung whispered and sprawled onto the couch and squeezed his eyes shut. “Hyung, we’re going to go out to get some snacks,” Yugyeom shook him vigorously before running back to the group. Food? His stomach grumbled at him. “I’m coming with you!” Jinyoung jumped up from the couch and dashed out the door. “I thought you wanted to sleep?” Jaebum . “I need food.” He simply answered and walked ahead of everyone else. “We only have an hour, alright? Alright.” Jaebum ran to the ice cream stall with Jackson.

“The line’s already so long,” Mark pointed at the fans that were already lined up for the fan meeting outside of the building. “Good thing there’s only an hour left so they wouldn’t have to stay under the sun much longer.” Jinyoung whispered as they tried to make their way out of the area unnoticed. He scanned the sea of faces before turning away when one caught his eye. Her hair that fell just above her shoulders and her light skin was hit perfectly by the sunlight and her bubblegum pink lips made his heart flutter. “Jinyoung-ah! Let’s go!” Mark tugged onto his shirt. “I—Okay,” He sighed and turned around to follow the rest of s. “What’s taking you so long?” Mark asked as they continued to walk down the sidewalk. “N—Nothing, I just, it’s really hot.” He stuttered and looked away.

“I’m really excited for this fan meeting. It’s our first overseas fan meeting.” Bambam cheered and pumped his fists in the air. “Good thing I’ve been improving with my English.” Youngjae smiled. “I just want to get some snacks. I’m not that hungry anyway.” Jinyoung stated and pushed the convenience store door open. “Good morning!” The lady behind the counter greeting him: catching him by surprise. “Good morning,” Mark greeted and led them all into the back of the store. Jinyoung isn’t that good in English yet but he’s getting there and he tries hard.

“Chocolate!” Youngjae ran for the rack of chocolate bars and took three with him. “Yah! Don’t get too much.” Yugyeom scolded him causing Youngjae to squirm a bit. “Not too much,” Yugyeom said and Youngjae huffed and placed one chocolate bar down leaving him with two bars. “Where did Jaebum hyung go?” Bambam tapped on Jinyoung’s shoulder “Uh, he went with Jackson hyung to some ice cream stall a while ago.” Jinyoung took a box of crackers and took the chocolate bars from Youngjae. “Aigoo, I should’ve gone with them!” Bambam rubbed his temples and disappeared deeper into the store. “Jaebum said there’s only thirty minutes left.” Mark slid his phone back into his pocket. “I don’t know about you guys but I’ll be going back now because thirty minutes actually means ten minutes.” Jinyoung chuckled and headed for the cashier to pay for the merchandise.

 


 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Jackson bowed his head a little at the petite girl who was standing in front of him across from the table. The room was crowded and the temperature was rising every minute. Fans filled the rows of chairs set up in front of the stage where their table was placed. Jinyoung scanned the crowd trying to search for that face stuck in his mind for the past hour, sighing every time he would fail to find her. “Jinyoung!” A cheery girl almost jumped in front of him making him snap his head to her. “Hello,” All the English phrases that he reviewed flashed in his mind like a dictionary. “I can’t believe you’re here!” She squealed and clapped her hands. “It’s good to be here.” He smiled and signed by his picture on the poster. “Thank you!” She smiled and moved on to Yugyeom.

Once again, as he has done for the nth time, he craned his neck and tried to search the crowd hoping to see that same girl who was standing outside of the building under the hot sun, though she still looked beautiful. “You looking for someone?” Jaebum nudged his side as he signed the album. “N—No, I—I just—I was seeing if the fans were okay,” Jinyoung bit the insides of his cheeks and tried to focus back onto the album that was passed to him. “Who is it?” Jaebum asked and tapped his marker onto his chin. “No one,” Jinyoung answered almost too quickly. “Stop lying,” Jaebum chuckled and gave a thumbs-up to the girl in front of him. “Stop asking,” Jinyoung rolled his eyes and smiled at the same girl. “Okay,” Jaebum sang and turned to speak to the next fan inline.

Jinyoung’s mind was like a slideshow that people played in special events. Fragments of the girl he saw this morning flashed in his mind. Her smile. Her hair. Her eyes. He felt his heart flutter at the thought of her and couldn’t wait to see her in front of him. She’s gotta have her turn eventually, right? Jinyoung pushed aside his thoughts and tried to kill time by just talking to the quirky fans that one by one stood in front of him. “Okay, I can’t take it. Tell me who you’re looking for.” Jaebum nudged his knee and wiggled his eyebrows. “No,” Jinyoung chuckled and looked down at the table again. “Please,” Jaebum clasped his hands together and pouted. “Oh my gosh that’s so cute!” A girl squealed followed by a flash of her camera.

“Come on, Jr. Just tell me,” Jaebum clung onto his arm and tugged a little. “Me too! Tell me too!” Yugyeom clung onto his other arm and did the exact same thing as his hyung. “What do you want me to tell you?” Jinyoung laughed and shrugged them off of him. “You’ve been looking for someone since the start of the event.” Yugyeom pointed out and thanked the girl for the small gift that she handed over to him. “No I wasn’t,” Jinyoung sighed and ran his hand through his hair. “Park Jinyoung,” Jaebum started and gently smacked his hand onto the table.

“Okay, okay!” Jinyoung raised his hands in the air in defeat and hung his head low. “Well, I saw this—She’s here!” His eyes nearly fell out of his skull as he spotted the same girl from this morning standing in line a few meters left away from the table. “She’s here!” Jinyoung repeated and started shaking Jaebum’s arm. “She who?” He asked and followed Jinyoung’s gaze. “Where? I can’t see!” He whined. “Hey, I have nothing on my face, right?” Jinyoung turned to the maknae who shook his head and smiled. “Okay,” Jinyoung let out a breath before practicing the phrases he studied yesterday. “Jr, who is it?” Jaebum wouldn’t stop asking him. “The girl in the white laced blouse!” Jinyoung hissed and ran his tongue in front of his teeth and straightening his shirt.

She’s coming. She’s coming. She’s coming. He thought. “Oh! Nice!” Jaebum’s voice raised making everyone look at him. Laughter and a bunch of ‘he’s so cute’ filled the room. Jinyoung leaned forward and saw that the mystery girl was next in line. “Omo,” He mumbled and straightened his back. “Here we go,” Jaebum winked as the girl approached him. “Annyeong!” She bowed a little and handed her album to Jaebum. Jinyoung couldn’t help but watch how her hair covered her face when she bowed but she quickly tucked them behind her ear and flashed a pretty smile. “How are you?” She asked Jaebum. “I’m fine,” He smiled back and kicked Jinyoung’s leg under the table. “Stop it,” Jinyoung chuckled.

“Hi,” She stood in front of him. She flashed a shy smile and nibbled on her lip as nervousness brewed in the pit of her stomach. “Hi,” Jinyoung smiled and took the album from her, their fingers touched and he felt electricity run through his body. “What’s your name?” He asked her, having a bit of trouble with his pronunciation but got it right at the end. “Nicki,” Her smile grew wider. “Nicki,” He repeated as he tried to remember how easily her name rolled off his tongue and how good it sounded and how her voice sent butterflies to fly around his tummy. “Thank you,” She bowed a little and took the album from his hands as she stepped to the side.

 

It felt like seconds. It was too short. Too short.

 

“Did you find out what her name was?” Bambam jumped in circles. Jaebum being Jaebum had accidentally told the rest of the group about Jinyoung’s little secret. “Aigoo, hyung why did you tell them?” Jinyoung rubbed his temples and stepped into the van. “I’m sorry! It just slipped!” Jaebum who was sitting in the front seat chuckled at his accidentally-on purpose-mistake. “Hyung, what’s her name?” Yugyeom poked Jinyoung’s side as they settled into their seats. “Aish, her name is Nicki,” Jinyoung smiled at the thought of her. He felt all tingly and fuzzy inside. “Ah yes!” Everyone cheered as the driver ignited the engine.

“It’s not like I’m ever going to see her again, guys.” Jinyoung slouched onto his seat and leaned his forehead onto the cold window of the van. “Come on, who knows? Maybe we’ll—I mean, you’ll see her again,” Jackson had a lazy smile on his face as he slowly dozed off. “I don’t think so—Besides, we’re leaving in three days.” Jinyoung shook his head and sighed. “No chance,” He added. “Stop being so negative, hyung—“

 

Horns filled the air.

Bending metal echoed in their ears.

Shards of glass scattered onto the road.

 

 

Sirens.

I can hear sirens.

People screaming and groaning.

I can’t feel my body.

Why is everything so dark?

Help.

“Can you hear me? Everything will be alright.”

“Stay calm,”

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes as the ribbons of light started to fill my view. Everything’s so white. What happened? My throat feels so dry. “I—I,” I can’t speak. What’s happening? “How’s Nicki?” Nicki? What?

“She’s still under intense observation. She’s badly injured but she’s safe. We’re expecting her to wake up in an hour or so. Don’t worry Mrs. Lee.”

What happened to Nicki? Why would she be in here? I quickly shut my eyes as I heard the doorknob turn and footsteps echoed through the room. “How is he?” “He’s stable, no need to worry.” I feel so numb. I feel so tired like everything’s been drained out of me. I feel so heavy and drowsy. “Thank you,” and they left with a gentle sound of the door shutting. My eyes shot open as I searched the room for any clues as to what is happening.
 

Sirens.

Glass shattering.

Tires scratching onto the road.

 

My head hurts. The last thing I remember was that conversation with Jaebum. Where’s Jaebum? No, where is everyone? “Good, you’re awake.” A man dress in a white coat approached me and took out his stethoscope. “What happened?” I asked him and lay back down onto the stiff mattress. “Oh, you don’t remember?” How can I remember? I shook my head and waited for him to continue. “Your van collided with a car at a red light.” He simply said and scribbled things onto his paper. “Do you feel any pain anywhere?” He asked me and I shook my head. “How is everyone? Are they okay?” I closed my eyes and let out a shaky breath. “Your friends are fine but the passengers of the car you collided with are still on a fifty-fifty situation.” He said while scribing a few more things. “What?” His eyes widened. “They’ll be fine.” He said and left.

Nurses and doctors rushed into the room across from mine. They swung the doors open letting me catch a glimpse. It’s her. It can’t be her. I watched as her seemingly lifeless body lay there on the mattress that was exactly like mine. “She’s going to be fine,” I whispered to myself and watched as they slowly but quickly transferred her onto another bed. Screams filled the hallway agitating the whole corridor. “Clear the way!” One of them yelled and another dashed out of the room. I watched as they pushed her bed out of her room and I watched as she disappeared from my sight. “She’ll be okay,” I whispered as I tried to keep myself as calm as possible.

“You’ll be okay,”

 


 

“Stop blaming yourself for what happened,” She smiled sweetly to me as she wrapped her small hands around my rather large ones. “I’m sorry,” I mumbled and nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck. “It’s been two years since the accident, I’m fine now.” She sighed and rubbed my back. “I’m so sorry you got hurt.” I held her cheeks. “Stop apologizing,” She planted a kiss onto my cheek. “You don’t have to apologize, okay?” She held onto my hands and planted another kiss onto my other cheek.

 

“I’m okay,” She whispered. “We’re okay,”

 

Hope you enjoyed! :)

 

Comment & Subscribe

 

Bam Pow