Kai: Who Are You

EXO fanfic recommendations list (for picky readers)

Title: Who Are You

Author: Jeojadu

Genre:  action, romance, angst, fluff, drama, school life

Characters: Kai, Ara(OC)

Chapters: 44

Status: ongoing

Description:

How far would you go to protect the person you love?

Choi Cho Ara, is an heiress worth billions of pounds, one of the richest girls in South Korea. But instead of embracing the rich lifestyle she could be leading, Ara tries to keep her wealth a secret so that she can be a relatively normal girl, and also for her own safety.

However.

There are people who want to kill her. There are people who will do anything to kidnap her in the hope of stealing her money and her Father’s business. When the handsome but mysterious Kim Jongin moves next door to her apartment, Ara thinks he’s just going to be another added problemto her list. But when he saves her from an attack late at night, Ara begins to rely on his protection more than she should.

But the biggest question of all is…

Who is Kim Jongin?

Trailer:

 

 

Opinion: Wow. I think it's my second favourite after SMWAJ. A-ma-zing story. Well written, Kai is a bit of a jerk (but you already knew that), the girl is so strong and that's what I like about her. So much drama going on, I wanna see this on screen ;; And if you haven't paid attention to Kai until now, you WILL after reading this fic ;) ugh the feelssss~ You have to read it!