Reunited

Got Love? • BATCH 1 CLOSED •

"Jackson hyung! It's your turn to get your make up done! They hired a new make up artist. She's pretty, I call dibs!" Bambam yelled. 

"YAH! Bambam! You're too young to be calling dibs!" Jackson replied as he flicked the younger one's forehead. 

Jackson walked to the make up room where he saw a girl organizing make up while talking on he phone in Cantonese. Jackson cleared his throat which immediately got her attention. Jackson listened to her as she said goodbye to the person on the other line. 

"Oh you're here, have a seat! I'm sorry I was on the phone with my mother," she apologized, her Chinese accent could be detected. 

Jackson slowly examined her. She had long brown locks and was slightly tanned. She had a beautiful eye smile that he seemed to recognized. Had he seen her before? He also immediately noticed the 852 logo printed on the front of her shirt. 

"Excuse me, have we met?" Jackson asked as he sat down on the chair.

"Wow, that's a really old pick up line, but maybe we have," she replied. By the way, I like your shirt, Jackjack. Hong Kong represent!" 

She was the only person who called him by that hideous nickname. "No freaking way! Jae Soo is that you?" Jackson asked. 

"Amazing, THE Jackson Wang remembers me. I'm honored," she playfully said as she faked a shocked expression.

He produced the same high pitched laugh she remembered. "How can I not remember my childhood best friend and my first love?" Jackson responded as he hugged her. 

"The feeling is mutual, I missed you too, Jackson." 

The two caught up on what they've missed out on each other's lives since Jackson moved away. While they talked, Jae Soo applied bb cream and eyeliner on Jackson. 

While she was fixing Jackson's hair, Jackson held onto both sides of her face and whispered, "You're still just as beautiful since we first met, if not even more." Her face reddened as Jackson placed a soft kiss on her forehead. 

After his make up was done, Jackson insisted that she meet the rest of the members. He grabbed her hand and took her to the waiting room. He gathered all of them in the room and they did their signature greeting. 

She smiled at how adorable they were and introduced herself, "Hello, I'm Kim Jae Soo, your new make up artist. Please take care of me!" 

"Jackson hyung! I told you I called dibs! Why are you guys already wearing couple shirts?" Bambam whined. 

"YAH! I told you you're too young to be calling dibs! Plus she's mine!" Jackson replied, sticking his tongue out at Bambam.'

"Noona, noona! How do you know this weird hyung over here?" Yugyeom asked. 

She laughed and said, "We're actually childhood friends, and we dated for a while before he moved away. And Jackson, since when was I yours? We barely reunited like 15 minutes ago!" 

Jackson went to the middle of the room and started singing and dancing. "It's not working, so stop fronting. I know you want me, let's start talking," Jackson got up and put his arm around her shoulders. 

"Hey that's my line!" Mark said. 

"Don't hide from it, let's start something. I know we'll make a hot couple," Jackson rapped. 

"Jae Soo noona! If Jackson hyung were to ask you out on a date, would you say yes?" Youngjae asked. 

"I don't know, maybe I'll go on a date with Bambam instead," she replied and winked at Bambam who was dying in feels. "Actually, scratch that. I'll go on a date with all of you except Jackson." 

Jackson threw a rage fit and started yelling out 'you're mine' and ran around the room in circles. Jae Soo chased after Jackson and when she finally caught him, she gave him a back hug. 

"Will you calm down? You know I'm just teasing you," she smiled and pinched his cheeks. 

"So let's go on a date after this? Please please please please please please please!" Jackson repeated like a broken record. 

"Anything for you, Jackjack." 

 

This is for KpopLoverLella. I hope you enjoyed it! I had fun writing this one. Don't forget to comment after you've read your request ^^