Dangerous Love

Got Love? • BATCH 1 CLOSED •

As I finished cooking dinner, I set two plates on the table, hoping I'll have some company tonight. I walked to Jinyoung's door to call him for dinner. I sat back at the table, waiting for him to come out. He came out dressed in black as usual. 

I sighed as I got up to put the other plate away. "Do you really have to go?" I asked. 

"Eun-ah, you know I have to work late. I'll see you tomorrow morning, okay? I promise I'll make you breakfast," he replied as he put his shoes on. 

By the time I finished eating dinner, Jinyoung was out the door. I put the dishes in the sink and decided to do them later. I took my coat and put my shoes on and decided to go out for a night walk. 

I walked down the streets of Seoul and decided to drop by Jinyoung's workplace. When I went there, they said his shift didn't start until later. Why has he been leaving so early? For the past 2 years, he's always left at this time. What are you hiding Jinyoung? 

As I made my way back to the house, I spotted Jinyoung across the street. Where is he going? Would it be creepy if I followed him? Aish Eun Ah, just go! I crossed the street and stayed a few feet away from him so he wouldn't notice me. It looked like he was following someone as well, a girl maybe? 

I saw him turn into an alley, and I peeked from the corner. I expected him to be all over a girl, but boy was I wrong. He had a man pressed up against the wall and stabbed a knife right through his chest. I gasped at the sight and saw him running towards me. 

"Eun Ah..." he whispered. "I swear it's not what it looks like..." 

I said nothing and ran straight back home. 

After that incident, I tried avoiding Jinyoung as much as possible. I'd seldom leave my room, and when I did, I made sure he wasn't around. He'd always come knocking at my door, trying to explain himself, but I never listened. 

Weeks after, I decided that it was time for me to move out. I probably had been a bother for the past 2 years, and he was kind enough to take me in. I had enough money saved to rent an apartment for a few months. I decided that it was time to tell Jinyoung my decision. 

I walked to his door and knocked lightly. He opened the door, and I looked at him straight in the eyes. He's changed so much after a few weeks. He looked so dull and pale, his dark circles had worsen. He's a lot thinner now. 

"Uhm, Jinyoung... I decided that it was finally time for me to move out," I mumbled. 

"Why?" He asked. 

"I feel like I've been a burden these past 2 years. I'm extremely grateful that you took me into your care, but I feel that it's time for me to have a brand new start," I replied, looking down at my feet. 

"If that's what will make you happy, then I won't stop you," he said as he closed the door. 

But you make me happy, Jinyoung. 

Within that week, I finally managed to find an apartment to rent near my workplace. I started moving my things into boxes when I came across the love letters I secretly wrote to Jinyoung. I smiled to myself as I recalled all the memories we've had for the past 2 years. I showed them at the bottom of the box and decided to forget about them. 

It was finally moving day, and before I left, I was determined to let him know. Once again, I knocked at his door, and he opened it, looking much better than before. 

"You're moving already?" He asked.

"Uh.. Yup," I muttered.

"Well good luck, I hope we can see each other in the future."

"You know what, since we're probably never gonna see each other again, I'm just gonna let it all out. Park Jinyoung, I'm in love with you. I'm so madly in love with you. I'm so thankful that I met you because if I hadn't met you, I'd probably be the same homeless girl you gave your change to. Without you, I wouldn't be who I am today," I said as tears rolled down my face. 

"I love your smile and how cute little lines form around your eyes. I love your contagious laugh. I love your big adorable ears. I love how squishy your cheeks are. I love the cute little moles on your face. I love you, Jinyoung. I love you," I whispered the last line and wiped the tears away. 

"Now that I've made a fool out of myself, I'll be leaving," I said as I turned to head for the door. 

I felt a tight grip on my arm that pulled me back face to face with Jinyoung.

"Stay with me, please? 


requested by: kpop_luv 

I hope you enjoyed it! I don't think I've ever written anything like this before. I'm sorry if I made him sound more like a murderer than an assassin. Please feel free to request anytime!