Oppa Love Me!

Got Love? • BATCH 1 CLOSED •

Another boring day being stuck at home. All my friends were busy with their own plans. I picked up one of my brothers mixtape cd's and blasted it in my laptop and plopped myself onto my bed. Just as I was jamming out to the music, the doorbell rang. I groaned as I got up to answer the door. 

I opened the door and met face to face with the most handsome human being in earth. "Oh, Mark oppa! What are you doing here? Did you finally realize your feelings for me and decided to come and profess your love to me?" 

"You pabo! He's here for me of course!" Jackson said as he flicked my forehead. Jackson put his arm around Mark's shoulder, and in the girliest voice he said, "Hi Mark oppa!" 

"Ugh, way to ruin the moment Jackson oppa!" I huffed. 

"Awh come on, cheer up Jae In!" Mark pouted and started doing aegyo. 

"Whatever, have fun you two!" I muttered as I went back up to my room. 

"He knows that I've had a crush on him for the longest time, and he doesn't even have an ounce of feels for me? Ugh! Stupid Mark! Stupid stupid stupid!" I screamed into my pillow. 

"Who's stupid? And who doesn't have the feels for you?" Mark asked as he sat down on my bed. 

I threw a pillow at him and said, "Go away, Mark. Go hang out with my brother like you're supposed to."

"Let's go out, Jae In," he blurted. 

"Excuse me, pretty boy say what?" I asked him with a baffled look. 

"I said let's go out. Get ready, I'll be waiting for you, Jae In!" He winked and went back downstairs. 

Did he just...? Ahh, my life is complete! I immediately jumped off my bed and started digging through my closet. I settled for a thin sweater, jeans, and boots. I applied light make up and braided my hair. I walked down the stairs and saw him waiting with Jackson oppa. 

He got up from the couch and stood beside me. "Where do you think you're going, miss?" Jackson asked. 

"Out, with Mark oppa," I replied. 

"Dude, seriously? You're ditching me for my little sister?! How could you? I thought we had something special!" Jackson whined while Mark and I laughed at him. 

"Oh please, calm yourself. Let me have Mark oppa for one day, okay?" 

We walked out the door only to hear Jackson oppa yell, "YAH! Wang Jae In, you better get your home early!" 

We walked to the ice cream shop down the street, and he ordered my favorite strawberry cheesecake and pistachio for himself. He held my hand as we walked out of the shop, and I smiled as I looked down at our intertwined hands. We walked to the park, and I sat on the swings while he pushed me. The swing came to a halt, and I felt his arms wrap around my neck. 

"Jae In, would you believe me if I said I'm in love?" He whispered. 

"With who? My brother?" I chuckled at the thought. 

"No, I'm serious, Jae In," he replied. 

I looked at him and sighed, "Is this the part where you tell me that you're in love with this amazing girl and you just took me out so you can reject me?" 

He stood in front of me and put his hands on my cheeks, "No, this is the part where I tell you that you're the amazing girl." 

"Are you serious? You've got to be kidding me! YAH, Mark Tuan! Don't play games with me like that!" I yelled and hit his arm. 

"Don't 'YAH' me, Wang Jae In. I'm serious, I know it took me so long to return the feelings, but I just didn't want to ruin the friendship we had. We've watched each other grow up, and you're my best friend's little sister." 

"YASSSSSS! After all these years! I finally stole you from Jackson oppa! Mark Tuan, you're mine!" I yelled and started jumping up and down. 

He pulled me into a hug and laughed, "That's my girl." 

 

This is for SHINee_lover092391. I hope you liked it! Please remember to comment after you've read your request. I'm sorry that this is pretty short, I'm still trying to work on my writing.