Special Jessica pov

The Torn One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

I just couldn’t believe this. My husband was having an affair with my trusted friend, Tiffany. What were they thinking? How could they do this to me? I knew my husband was a Casanova; he admitted it himself but Tiffany..? How could she do this to me? I trusted her. I told her everything about my man and she conveniently swept in and took him away.

I was betrayed; I was disappointed; I was frustrated. I witnessed his kiss to her. His lips were meant to be mine; how could he just give it away just like that? I’m carrying his baby; why must he hurt me like this? What did I do wrong to him? 

I ran away when he realized I was watching him. His eyes were wide open and I could see his face turning whiter by the minute. Are you stunned to see me, baby? Are you mad that I saw you with her? Were you thinking of leaving me? I just turned away and ran. But I didn’t expect him to be running after me. He kept screaming my name; begging me to stop. But I just couldn’t.

“Jessica, please stop! Listen to me! Jessica!”

I wanted to, baby but I couldn’t. You broke my heart into a million pieces and I couldn’t believe your words anymore.

“Jessica, please! Listen to our explanation.”

Tiffany, you didn’t have to. I couldn’t blame you because you didn’t know my husband. You didn’t have to explain. The one who has let me down is my husband, the man I’ve loved all this while.

I heard screeching tires as I turned to my left. To my horror, a car was speeding towards me and it couldn’t stop in time. I heard screams and I felt myself in the air; before plunging to the rough road with my head crashed first.
I heard him. I felt his touch. I tasted his tears. I..was aching so much when I heard his quivering voice.

“Jessica, please don’t give up on me. Please don’t leave me, Sica! Please! I love you, Sica. I love you!”

*

I heard my father shouting at him. I heard his father reprimanding him. I heard my mother crying. I heard my mother in law praying for me. I heard Yul being sarcastic with him. I heard Sunny chiding Yul for being insensitive. 

I didn’t hear his voice. I didn’t hear him rebelling. And in fact, I could hear his soft prayers in his heart.

“Please Sica, don’t leave me behind.”

That was the first time my husband pleaded with me. Then I heard my father yelling at him.

“You don’t have the right to prolong Jessica’s pain!”

“Father, I will take care of her. She’s my wife and she’s having my baby.”

You? Taking care of her? You won’t be having a ball of your time with other women when your wife is in the hospital?!”

“I won’t do that anymore. I swear to God; I won’t hurt Jessica anymore. God dammit! I promise to every one of you here, I WON’T HURT JESSICA ANYMORE!”

My heart ached when I heard him. For some reason, I was touched. For some reason, I was convinced that he loves me.
But why did he choose to hurt me still? That, I just couldn’t understand.

*

I knew I was in coma. I felt his hand caressing mine. His warmth touch was engulfing my heart and I suddenly miss him. I wanted so badly to respond to him but I just couldn’t. 

Then I felt him kissing my stomach before putting his ears on it. I wished I could run my fingers through his hair and caress gently but I just couldn’t. I was getting frustrated with myself.

“Sica, we will be able to see baby soon. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter