Attack

The Wolves
Please log in to read the full chapter

TW 3
"I hate you do you know that?" Yuri grumbles. "Yeah." I sigh. "But why?"
"You bonded with my oppas MY oppas."
"They aren't yours but it's only Chanyeol, Xiumin and Luhan. The others are free." 
"But since they like you the others will start to like you. The have a mental connection for example, if Luhan thinks your pretty then Kai at one point will think your pretty."
I nod slowly "But please don't break their hearts. That's what the last girl did. She died and left them all depressed. Her name was Sooyeon, she was a werewolf and she was almost as powerful as you. The boys admired her and soon fell in love with her. She was like the perfect girl, but then another pack attacked, it was BAP I think. She got killed in the attack breaking all twelve of the bonds"
"Oh... Well, thanks for telling me. I hope we can be friends." I say. I think her telling me about Sooyeon is a sign of her trying to be friendly. "I still hate you." 
"I know" I chuckle. 

"We're going out hunting. We need to get all this energy out." D.O is literally vibrating in his seat. "I'm coming with." I say standing up. "You aren't a werewolf though. And besides it's dangerous, we might meet another pack." Luhan tries to pull me back down. I let my fangs slide out "I have these," I point to my fangs "and these." I pull out my knives. "Let's just go before Kyung Soo blows up." I turn to them. "Also, even though I'm not a werewolf I can still turn into a wolf." 

So now we're standing outside, thirteen wolves and one with red eyes, fangs and wings. I'm unique not weird. ONE OF A KIND (G-dragon for the win). "SCREW NORMAL!" 
"Oh shut up."
"YOU SHUT UP." I start running first. "Do you guys like animal blood?" 
"No?"
"I want it!" I haven't had blood in a week. My bloodlust isn't THAT bad. I don't drink human blood unlike some other covens. I'm really craving-"ERMAGHERD IT'S A RABBIT!"  I can almost hear the others roll their eyes. 3 steps on how to feed myself. Step 1, catch prey. Step 2 bite prey. Step 3 drain blood and throw carcass at someone's face. "YAH!" HAHAHA! The rabbit hit the maknae right in the face. "You little..." He grumbles lunging at me. I slap him with my wing. That's what you get. I hear a rustling noise "Did you he-" next thing I know is that I'm getting attacked by another wolf. I manage to pin him with my paws and say "What is your name and why are you here?"
"M

Please log in to read the full chapter