I'm living with werewolves...

The Wolves
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Wolves chapter 1

"Run! Run!" her voice screamed i wanted to go back but I couldn't so I ran and ran as hard as I could.  I didnt look back. Running away from the fast heavy footsteps behind me.  Their eyes changed color and glowed bright red.  'Run...Run...just run away' i think, The wolves snarled and growled 'Run' is all I heard before I fell, off the cliff right into a rushing waterfall. I must be the luckiest person in the world (The sarcasm is real...). 

 "I love this place! It's the best when we go camping" I say lying in the grass with my best friend Lyra "I know right..." We stare up at the clouds then a shadow slides in between the trees I sit up looking around "You okay Avvy?" Lyra asks concerned "Uh yeah fine..." I look at Lyra but over her shoulder I can see the shadow I open my mouth to say something but I'm cut off by Lyra's scream a gleaming silver knife is held to by the shadow and I see a girls face behind her cloak of shadowy smoke.  "SAVANNAH!" A voice yells from the other side of the forest. "LYRA!" I scream but barking and howling in the distance makes me jump. The shadow's face looks toward the sound and quickly runs off with Lyra as thundering footsteps come from the forest. "THEY'RE WOLVES AVALON! RUN!" Lyra screams before disappearing into the trees. All I can think about is 'Run' 

I push branches away from me as I jump over fallen logs deeper into the forest.  The wolves are coming at me faster than before I take a sharp right and the ground beneath my feet changes from dirt to hard rock. 'Iridius mountain, better be careful...'  Iridius mountain is one of the tallest mountains where I live.  The ground under becomes ragged and hard to run on.  My legs ache and my feet burn.  I turn a sharp corner but I don't land on my feet... I trip on a sharp stone on the ground and fall over the cliff. I hear rushing water and barks and howls before I pass out.  
I see blurred figures above me. Where am I?"Am I alive?" I ask my arm hurts like someone just threw a giant rock at it.    The figure chuckles "Yes you're alive.  My friends and I found you in the lake by the waterfall, do you know what happened?"  the figure asks I blink my eyes more and finally see a clear image of a boy not much older than me with the group of wolves standing around him.  
I scream and the wolves flinch, a couple step backwards.  "Why are they here?!" I say scrambling backwards holding my bleeding arm he comes closer to me and holds my shoulders "It's okay they won't hurt you they're my friends okay?" He says 'Is this dude crazy?' "What? How?The heck?!" I say "Let's get you fixed up first" he says "By the way I'm Luhan" he says smiling

'I am so confused I can't even begin to explain how I feel'. 
"Ow" I mutter under my breath as Luhan pours antiseptic on my wound, covers it with a band aid and wraps some gauze around it.  The 11 wolves are sitting around the room of the house, it wasn't that far from the forest so we could walk here.  A wolf with dark brown fur walks towards us and I notice he is slightly taller than the others.  "No Chanyeol not now we'll turn back later" Luhan says and the wolf turns around and walks back.  I raise an eyebrow up at him "You gave them names?" I say "Well, they have their own names" he replies "Get some rest I'll wake you up later" and he walks away and the wolves follow him out of the room but one looks back at me before walking out of the room.  Sigh... What is wrong with my life... 

It's him?
"Hey Lumina, hey Lumina wake up" a voice calls I squint at the figure and say "Who are you?" 
"I'm Chanyeol nice to meet you" 
"How'd you get in here?" 
"I'm Luhan's friend" 
"Oh.  So what do you need?"
"We're bringing you to your house Luhan told me to bring you out" 
I stand up and limp to the door when I'm in the doorway I land on my injured foot funny and fall. But I don't hit the ground someone's arms are holding me "You okay?" I look up and see Luhan's concerned deer eyes. "Yeah I'm just clumsy I guess." He helps me walk to the car and I sit in the back next to a tall guy Chanyeol  he smiles a big smile, I smile back and say "I'm Avalon" Chanyeol... where have I heard that name before?   

Flashback
"No Chanyeol not now we'll turn back later"
Flashback end

"Why do you have the same name as that wolf from before?" 
"Uh um I uh..." He looks flustered and looks at Luhan
"I name them after my human friends because they share characteristics like Chanyeol is tall like the wolf Chanyeol". Luhan explains 
"Not buying what you're selling.  Tell me the truth I won't tell anyone else.  She took Lyra already..." I say 
"Who? Who took her?" Luhan asks
"Lady with shadows all around her, her eyes were red, held a knife to and ran away before those wolves yours came and chased me off the edge of that cliff" giving them a extremely (Sarcasm) detailed image. 
"Tell her Chanyeol I know she isn't human" Luhan says"That was probably Savannah she's a vampire" Chanyeol says "Vampire?" I lift an eyebrow at him
"Umm I was kinda lying earlier..." Luhan says
"You think I didn't notice?" 
"Well... We're actually werewolves..." Luhan says
"Really? Werewolves. Really.  Not buying it" 
"Fine we'll show you" both of them step out of the car and their eyes flash a brilliant gold color and then they're wolves Chanyeol still tall like always and Luhan had his same hair and eyes.  
"Woah that is sooooo cool" 
"We didn't scare you?"
"No! That is so dang cool!"
"Yuri was scared out of her mind." Luhan says to Chanyeol
They change back to human form fully clothed unlike those weirdo Twilight guys. 

Really? Just. Really?
"Hey aunt Min Yu I want to know more about werewolves" 
"What about them?"
My aunts and uncles always told me about werewolves and vampires when I was growing up but I always thought it was fake.
"I met 2 this morning they rescued me from a vampire"
She instantly paled "Vampire? Oh my.  Heechul! Come here!" She called for my uncle.
"Yes?"
"Our Avalon got attacked by a vampire.  Her best friend got taken, remember the orphan girl?" My aunt says to uncle Heechul
"About time to send you to Exo tomorrow it's safer there."  
I wake up the next morning exhausted my arm and my leg still hurt and nightmares plagued my sleep. WTF is an Exo? I wa

Please log in to read the full chapter