Chapter 7

The Wolves
Please log in to read the full chapter

TW 6

AN- Turns out I have accidentally completely disregarded Avalon's dear best friend. But I have decided to add her in again later. I feel so stupid lol I forgot one of my main characters XD
"A metal frame won't be hard to make, I need Shadowstone and Bloodsteel." Suga lists off materials he needs to make the portal. "Those materials are really expensive Jin, do we need to pay?" Avalon asks the oldest member. "No, think of it as a favor just for you." He winks at her. Luhan, who was watching suppressed a growl. 
"I have at least 25 million nerves in my body and those kids seem to get on every single one of them." He mumbles. 

"Last but not least we need you. Someone or something from the realm." Suga leads her towards the metal frame. "You just have to cast a spell. Recite the royal incantation." Avalon didn't even know that she had remembered the royal incantation. After all, the last time she recited it was 10 years ago. A purple swirl appeared in the middle of the frame. And a familiar landscape was shown. "Take this, this controls the portal, it can teleport you virtually anywhere." Suga hands her a small metal contraption. "Thanks. Are you guys coming?" She asks the Bulletproof boys. "We're a bit busy today but if you need some help call us up.  The controller has a camera, flashlight and a tracking device so I can see what you're doing if you need help."

The 13 walked through the portal. The place looked abandoned. From the outside you couldn't notice anything but there were no children playing, or people at all. There was a column of smoke a few miles away. "We stay together-"
"Split up. Call the Bulletproof boys. We're gonna need help." Kris orders. "Fine." Avalon presses a few buttons on the controller. "Suga we need help."
"Coming in now." A few seconds later the 20 people had split into 6 groups of 3. Kris and Avalon took to the sky. Through telepathy they shared observations. "There isn't anyone here but I can sense something." Lay says. "We're nearing the castle. What is that?!" The windows and doors were boarded up and strange creatures were trying to tear the barricades down. "Kai, teleport your team to that ledge. The others will be helped by Kris and I, hurry!"
Kai got 3 of the 6 groups onto the balcony and Kris and Avalon helped the others. "What are those things?" Jungkook asks. 
"I don't know but they're after someone." Rapmon replies t

Please log in to read the full chapter