A Frozen Star Ch 22-25

A Frozen Star
Chapter 22
Maybe That'sBbecause I'm Not Sorry


HyeJung picked up the flower and started to separating its petal, whispering..
I love him..
I love not
I love him
I love not

This reminded her at time when Hyunjoong bravely picked a branch and started counting its leaves to see if he loves me or not. HyeJung chuckled at the thought. She remembered it perfectly, she was pretty scared if the leaves said he’s not. She was.. not sure for now. She continued whispering, wipes her falling tears..
I love him
I love not
I love him


“Jihoon Hyung is not here noona” he said when she dropped by the week after that kiss accident.

She had heard nothing from him, not a word, no email, not even sms and she can’t help but checking her inbox again and again depriving to hear anything from him. She wants to send him a say hi email but has too much pride to contact him first. She slapped him on their last meeting. That would make things awkward, if she contact him first right? Until she heard from one of the TV crew that somehow he broke his ribs during shooting a variety show and being retreat from any activities. Now screw pride, she's heading to their dorm out of worries and missing him too much.

“I know, I’m not looking for him”

He looks miserable, she thought seeing his hair sticking here and there as if he just woke up. And his dark circles has expanded so wide covering half of his swollen face. HyeJung can’t help but thinking he looks so normal for a rising star idol. With large hoodies and black pants and extra large dark circles hanging heavily under his eyes, he looks like some college students after having an all night out working on their assignments. He just stood there in the door way, stiff as the door itself. Wont blame him for the situation. It was awkward for her too.

He sighed and started to speak “Noona..”

She chuckled at that thought. A normal college student, yeah right..

“Ya, Seungho! Why so nervous? It just me.” She added playfully to waive her nervousness too “Don’t you miss me?”

She hit the right spot. At her words, he looks paler, if that skin of him could be more paler. HyeJung hardly see anyone paler than HyunJoong, Seungho seems to be one of the exceptions.

“Won’t you invite me in?’ she asked breaking their silence “it’s really cold outside here, you know”.

He hesitated for a while before nodded stiffly and heading to their living room, leaving her alone and comeback with two bottles of cokes.

“Why are you here then?” he asked opening one of the bottle and handed it to her
“I heard you were in injuries..” she started to explaining
“You know what I mean.” he cut her off looking her straightly in the eyes, demanding.

She trailed off and started to think of any excuse
“You’re not apologizing for what had happen last time. I’m here for it”
“Maybe that’s because I’m not sorry”
HyeJung can feel her jaw were dropped hearing those blunt words. Suddenly she felt so dry.



Chapter 23
Home


"What's wrong Seungho?" SoYeon asked as she watched Seungho rolling off her body down the bed and burried his face on his hand.


Seungho didnt answer her. He heavily breathe as he struggle himself to stop whatever he was trying to do. She doesn't deserve this. He growls hard at the sinfull thinking he had and berating himself. He loathed of himself.

"Seungho.."


"I can't.., im sorry SoYeon.. I..just..can't." he hardly try to speak up what's on his mind "I can't even think right.. i'm so damned!!"

"Oh, Seungho.." SoYeon embraced his back lightly. "It's alright. don't be too hard on yourself. No Harm done. it's alright, everything's gonna be alright"

She keeps whispering comforting words to him as the later crawled to get closer to her. His breaths leaves hot traces of air on her neck. The sweet scents of her is nice and comforting. Seungho feels like they back in their old days when they hanging around each other. Days when he can leaning on her whenever he feels tired or having bad days. He wonder why life with SoYeon can be so peaceful while with HyeJung it was full of dramas. He breathe in her sweet scents again, he can't help to think that she feels like home.. his own home.

"Stay with me tonight" he whispered "I cant offer you anything at this moment SoYeon, but if you dont mind, please, stay with me tonight."

SoYeon did not saying anything but embraced him more deeply. Soon both of them fallen asleep holding hands with her face on his chest.
 

Chapter 24
Going Crazy

HyunJoong planned to buy her a ring. The Ring. She can hear the shrieking voice of Hyungjun from the other side of the phone when HyunJoong asked her whether she likes single diamond or have it in plurals planted on her ring. She told him that she's fine with anything.

But deep inside she knew, that she's not fine. She feels like running out of time when HyunJoong said that he would like to meet her parents tomorrow to do it properly. Feeling uneasy she carefully said that there's no need to be in such a rush. but HyunJoong just laughed her off saying that he is in a rush. He doesnt want her to be linger around by herself anymore. "Not without anyone knowing that you are mine" he said plainly.

The message is clear.

She can't take it anymore. All of these twisted feelings started to take a toll on her. She grabs her car key and march up to the MBLAQ dorm. She needs to confirm something.


Chapter 25
Mir's Intervention

"Why are you here? " Mir blocked her in the door way. For all of the holy! Why are these boys so freaking tall! HyeJung started to feel frustrated as he continued with cold tones, "Seungho-hyung is still sleeping. He doesn't like to be waking up in this early hour"

HyeJung blinked in disbelief as she watched Mir's non-joking face. He's so fierce. Not a single trace of his playfullness left.

"Please go back Noona" said Mir closing the door. "and please, don't ever see him again"

"Wait, Mireu-sshi!" she tried to hold him but the door already closing on her.

Frustrated as she already run out of time and patience, she kicked the door wide open. Lucky Mir's fast reaction saved him from the door's brutal swinging. He stood stiffly on the wall with eyes wide open as her barging in heading to Seungho's room.

G.O can't help but grinned looking at Mir.

"You know what? If i were you, i wouldn't dare to mess with her." He said pointing his thumbs at the stomping HyeJung. "She has a blackbelt in Taekwondo"