The Date

Good Night

"Okay miss. Here is your table" It was a golden yellow table and was in the center of the building and had a beautiful golden chandelier above it.They weren't really that close to it, but she knew which one she was talking about. When Lucy saw Natsu in one of the chairs she couldn't believe it. "Ma'am are you sure this is the right table?" The lady looked at the check board she was holding. "I'm positive miss. Is there a problem?" "No I'm just making sure." I wonder what Natsu's doing in such a fancy restaurant?

"Hi Natsu." "Oh, hi Lucy." "W-what are you doing here Natsu?" "Cana forced me to go on this blind date with some girl." "Oh really." "Yeah. And there was this phrase she told me to tell her, but I can't remember with it is." Then Natsu started scratching his head as if doing so would help him remember. Lucy was silently begging that the lady would come back and tell her she's at the wrong table. "Is the word by any chance, 'butter fish'?" "Oh that's it. Wait. Doesn't this mean that, you're the girl that I'm with." "I'm afraid so." "Oh. Well okay then. H-have a seat." Lucy sat down and noticed a slight hint of red on Natsu's cheeks.

"You know, we could just leave. You don't have to stay here Natsu." "I guess. But Grey's gonna laugh his off if I go back to the guild early. Can we just stay here?" "Uh, I guess." "Yay!" said Happy as he  flew out from under the table. "We get to eat!" "Happy what are you doing here?!" said Lucy angrily.  Did Natsu seriously bring Happy to a date?  "We came to have dinner with Natsu and some girl. Where is she Lucy?" "Happy, Lucy is our date." said Natsu while he scratched his head. "Oh really. I was hoping it would be a pretty girl." "What are you suggesting Happy?" said Lucy while she slowly walked towards Happy.

"Would you like to order now?" A waiter was looking at the trio judgmentaly while he held a notepad and a pen. "Y-yes sir." said Lucy as she sat back down in her chair. "I would like a-" Lucy was interrupted by Happy. "Sir.I'll have some fish and can you  give Lucy a salad. She really needs to go on a diet." "And you sir." said the waiter to Natsu. "I'll just have everything." The waiter looked at Natsu in disbelief. Then Lucy looked at Natsu and said,"Natsu you do know you'll have to pay right?" "What! Well, on second thought maybe we should just skip the meal." And they were out the door, leaving Lucy alone at the table. "I think I'll leave too." And she left.