Mystery Man

Good Night

"Alright everything's perfect." said Cana as she adjusted Lucy's dress. "Um, I kinda don't like my hair. Oh I know." Lucy ran to bed and grabbed her keys. "Gate of the Giant Crab, I open thee! Cancer!" "Ba ba ba Cancer!" "Can I have a haircut?" "Sure thing ebi." Ten seconds later Lucy marveled at her hair which was now shoulder length in the front and waist length in the back. "Thanks Cancer." "When it comes to haircuts leave it to me. Ebi." Then he disappeared.

"Guess you're all set." said Cana. "I guess. Now could you please give me a little hint?" "No." Said Cana assertively "You'll find out soon enough." Cana had planned a blind date for Lucy and she was insistent that the identity of Lucy's mystery man stay a secret. "But what if he's not right for me?" "Oh trust me, he is." "But what if-" Cana cut Lucy off. "Have my cards ever been wrong?" "Well, there was that one time that you-" Cana caught Lucy off again. "I was under a spell!" said Cana angrily. "But now I'm not, so just have faith in me. Okay?" "Ok Cana."

"Alright, now out you go." Cana pushed Lucy out the door while she told him the name of the restaurant and that her date would say the phrase 'butter fish' to verify that he's the mystery man. As she walked to the restaurant she kept thinking. What's he like? Will he like me? What is he doesn't like me? What if I don't like him? Those questions echoed through her brain while she walked to the restaurant.  

"Okay. You can do this." said Lucy as she stepped into the restaurant. "Hello Miss. I have a reservation for Lucy Heartfilia." "Ah yes. Table for two?" "Yep." As the lady showed Lucy to her table the questions came back. What's he like? What if he doesn't like me? What if I don't like him? And of course, the most important question, who is he?