The End

Good Night

As they both walked to each other they both thought of one thing, what's gonna happen? Natsu was worried that Lucy would reject him and Lucy was worried that Natsu thinks she doesn't like him back. While they both walked to the halfway point where they were both bound to end up meeting, at they both replayed that question in their heads.

The halfway point was at a lake with a tree next to it. It probably seems ordinary, but in the light of the full moon it looked quite romantic. When Natsu arrived he looked around. He stopped when he saw Lucy who was still wearing the red dress. She looked beautiful in it. "Oh, hi Lucy." "H-hi Natsu." Lucy was nervous. She wasn't expecting to meet him here. But I guess it's better this way since everybody won't be watching us while we talk. Thought Lucy. 

They began to walked towards each other until they were a couple inches apart. "Natsu. I'm sorry I shut the door. It's just that, I panicked since I wasn't expecting it." Natsu was ecstatic to hear her say that. "The truth is Natsu, I-I love you." At that moment, Natsu couldn't help himself, he leaned forward and kissed her. "I love you too." said Natsu.

While they walked to Lucy's house they talked about their feelings for one another. How long they felt this way and how they felt when the other was around. Complimenting the other. All while blushing intensely and denying all compliments. While all this happened Lucy pinched herself to make sure this wasn't a dream. But in a way it was since it was a dream come true.

"Goodnight Lucy." said Natsu when they were at Lucy's house. "Goodnight Natsu." Lucy gave him a peck on the cheeks. "I love you Lucy." "I love you too Natsu." said Lucy while she closed her door. "It happened again didn't it." said Happy from behind Natsu. "Happy what are you doing. I told you to stay at the guild." "You didn't honestly think that I'd stay there, did you?" "No, but I thought you'd keep it secret. And for your information, it went well." said Natsu with a huge grin on his face.

The End

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please don't forget to comment since I would really like some feedback.

Bye :)