The Night's Not Over

Good Night

When Natsu finally arrived at the guild he immediately got asked questions about his date with Lucy. "Natsu tell me what happened."  said Cana after she finished of barrel of liquor. "I bet he got dumped." said shirtless Gray. "Hey what did you just say?!" "You heard what I said!" They already had their fists up when Erza walked in front of them. "Aren't you gonna tell us Nausu?" "Oh well..." Natsu stood awkwardly while he told them the details of the date. "Did you seriously leave her there?" said the still shirtless Gray. "It's no wonder she shut the door in your face. You'd be a terrible boyfriend." "Oh yeah well at least I'm not a stripper." Natsu knew that what Gray said was true, he just didn't want to admit it. "I'm not a..." Gray looked down and began to slowly walk away."A real man doesn't forget that he's not wearing clothes." said Elfman. "Oh shut up." said Grey who was now covering himself with an empty barrel.

Natsu spent the rest of the night getting criticised for everything he did wrong. But it didn't matter since he was mostly thinking about Lucy. It killed him that he didn't know what she thought. After a while, everyone else's voices faded away since the only opinion Natsu cared about, was Lucy's.With that in mind he decided to go talk to Lucy since there was no way in Hell he'd wait to learn what she thinks about him. "I'm heading out." "Where are you going?" said Elfman."None of your business." "Can I come?" said Happy. "No. I think I wanna do this by myself." "A real man would lets their friends go with them." said Elfman while Natsu walked out the door.

Lucy had spent the past two hours replaying the kiss and everything that happened after it until she closed the door. She didn't mean to do it, it's just that, she panicked. Nothing could have prepared her for Natsu kissing her. Let alone the fact that he liked her. She felt the same way but she was too surprised to do anything other than stand there with her eyes wide open and jaw dropped as she closed the door. And now he thinks I hate him. She thought about what she should do and decided that she should go talk to him before he jumped to conclusions.

Lucy opened the door. "Natsu." She looked around the dark street. When she realized that no one was there she was slightly disappointed. "I guess I shouldn't have expected him to wait for me. But where could he be?" When half a minute passed Lucy concluded that Natsu was probably at the guild. "Alright. Here I go." said the blond as she headed for the guild, ignorant to the fact that Natsu was walking to her.