Chapter 2

Lovely You

Byunghee’s POV

 

 

It’s okay, Sweetie… those words kept repeating in my head. I was like a crazy person, smiling all the way home… he’s so handsome and charming, he must have a girlfriend already, I pouted so suddenly… I don’t care~ seeing him already purified my eyes. It’s almost night so I ran a bit faster.

 

 

“I’m home!!!” I opened the door and shouted.

“Hyung, you just came? Why so late?” my youngest brother approached me. As soon as I came inside the house, he hugged me.

“Why do you act like a baby, Cheondung-ah…” I asked.

“Hyung-ah~ it’s really boring with Joonie-hyung… I kept asking him to help me doing my homework, but he always said that he didn’t know it. I know he knows what I asked but he’s too lazy…” Cheondung said, he’s really a cutie.

“Then… hyung will help you… what kind of homework is that? Aren’t you a smart student? Even smarter than Joonie…” I laughed and he laughed too.

“Actually, I can do the homework by myself but I want some attention from Joonie-hyung… he’s really mean to me… I need love too” he’s too cute.

“YA! Cheondung! Are you reporting me again?” Joon suddenly appeared.

“YES! You meanie!” Cheondung said.

“Hyung, you know that he always exaggerated things, right? Don’t believe him fully…” Joon said.

“I know… but I know that he needs love from you too… he wants to play with you too…” I said.

“Huh? Him? Love from me?” Joon showed a ‘what the hell’ face.

“Hyungie~ play with me… you’ve always been busy all the time, I always play with Byunghee-hyung but I never play with you. Hyung… you can buy me a dinner, right?” Cheondung was really cute when he begged, especially to Joon like that.

“Okay! But stop with that aegyo, it makes me jelly…” Joon said.

 

 

“Joon, you just go to your room!” I said to him.

“You don’t bring anything for me?” he asked.

“Nope, but… Cheondung-ah, I have honey cookies for you…” I took the cookies set from my bag and gave it to Cheondung.

“HYUNG! It’s clearly favoritism… why did you give him and I didn’t get anything???” he was mad, haha…

“You two share…” I said.

“You’re so Cheondung-ism…” he shot me a glare.

 

 

They’re eating the cookies in the sofa and I joined them too. Three of us, sitting on the sofa, eating cookies… it is one of my favorite moments. I love my brothers so much and I’m proud of them. Cheondung is a pure guy with smart brain and cute face. Joon is a multi-talented guy in some kind of arts… dancing, singing, acting… eventhough he’s not that smart. And I am an oldest son who is proud of his brothers. If we hang out together and walked together, people looked at us a lot. It’s not that I’m bragging, but we’re all handsome. Once we all went out, people will see three charming guys in one line. Our parents live abroad and they only come to Korea if there’s something important.

 

 

Suddenly, I thought about that man… that handsome man whom I fall for.

“It’s okay, sweetie…” I repeated that, while giggling happily.

“Sweetie~” I kept repeating that and two of them looked at me weirdly.

“What’s with that, hyung? You’re crazy!” Joon looked so disgusted.

“You’re crazier than Byunghee-hyung, Joonie-hyung…” Cheondung commented. He’s always on my side and I’m on his side, sorry Joonie keke…

“Am I sweet? Does ‘Sweetie’ suit me? Do I look sweet?” I shamelessly asked.

“Hyung! Have you taken your pills? What’s wrong with you really? Who said that you’re sweet? That person lacks eyesight…” Joon said, I knew he would say this, typical Joon.

“Joonie-hyung is wrong! You’re the sweetest person, hyung… your face also shows it…” Cheondung said, I knew their reaction would be different.

“Byunghee-biased…” Joon commented at Cheondung.

“Don’t say things like that to him…” I said to Joon.

“Cheondung-biased…” Joon commented at me.

“Joon-ah, you know I love you too…” I patted Joon’s back.

“I love you too, but you just don’t know…” Joon pouted.

“Ah~ Our cutie Joonie is back…” I said to him and he smiled.

 

 

“By the way hyung… why did you ask that?” Joon asked.

“You have to know… I met a handsome man today… he’s really charming” I told them.

“Whoa… what’s his name?” Cheondung asked.

“I don’t know… we just bumped into each other and I made him wet…” I said.

“You don’t even know him, but you made him wet already? I thought you’re a good boy, hyung…” Joon commented.

“Not ‘wet’ like that you ert…” I said to him.

“And what’s with the ‘sweet’ thing?” Cheondung asked.

“He’s in hurry while I’m being apologetic. He said ‘It’s okay, Sweetie’ to me… Ah~ He’s so handsome…” I smiled.

“How could you like someone at the first sight?” Joon asked.

“I don’t know, he attracted me…” I said.

“I wanna see him, hyung…” Cheondung said.

“I only met him by accident, I don’t know if I can meet him again…” I said.

“He’ll come back, I’m sure…” Joon said.

“You’re too young to know this, go to sleep…” I said to them.

“What young? I’m already 17, I’m a highschooler…” Joon protested.

 

 

“Sleep, tomorrow is holiday but you work part-time, right? Rest well… you two…” I said to them.

“I’ll go to sleep, hyung. Sweet dreams…” Cheondung came closer to me, I hugged him and kissed his forehead. It’s our own ritual…

“I’ll sleep too...” Joon said without even looking at me.

“You want to skip our ritual?” I asked him, grinning.

“Hyung, I’m 17…” he turned to me.

“You’re still my little brother…” I opened my arms wide and he slowly came closer then hugged me.

“Good night, I love you” I kissed his forehead.

“Love you too, hyung…” he went to his room.

 

 

I love them so much…

 

 

Seungho’s POV

 

 

I went home, today’s blind date was a total mess. I was late and she was really angry at me. I didn’t meet a girl today, I met a monster. I walked home hopelessly. Already really tired… I need much rest…

 

 

“I’m home…” I went inside my house and I found Mir

“Seungho-ssi, you’re home already? Do you want some tea or coffee, sir?” he asked.

“I don’t need that, I need to rest” I laid on the sofa, relaxing from what happened today…

“Do you want me to massage you, Seungho-ssi?” he asked.

“Mir, stop using Seungho-ssi at me… call me Seungho-hyung, okay? I told you about this already…” I said to him.

“But… I can’t… I don’t have the right to call you like that…” he said. He’s a… roughly, a maid here. He works here because he doesn’t have anything or anyone, he’s really poor and he doesn’t have parents anymore. He stayed here, and still goes to school. He wakes up really early to clean house and prepares breakfast, then he goes to school. When he arrives at home, he works again, laundry, dish washing, etc… but, I never treat him like a maid. I treat him as a brother. My father and mother isn’t home because of business. So, I get really close to Mir. He’s really kind and adorable…

 

 

“Mir… if my parents go home, I’ll ask them a favor…” I said.

“You want car? Or more house? Or a computer?” he asked.

“I want them to officially adopt you and you’ll be my little brother…” I said that and he looked down.

“I’m no one, hyung…” he said.

“Finally you call me hyung… but why did you say that you’re no one?” I asked.

“Because I’m really no one, I’m a poor orphan who just luckily works in a good house of a nice family…” he said.

“Mir, we’ve been really close. And I’m lonely, I don’t have any sibling and my parents aren’t here. You’re the one who’s with me for a long time…” I said.

“I’ll be here for a long time… you don’t need to worry, hyung. I don’t need to be adopted if you wanna get close to me… I’ll be a parasite if I’m a part of your family…” he said.

“I want my parents to adopt you officially because I want us to be brothers without having social status gap between us. It’s kinda uncomfortable that someone who’s really like a brother to me is someone who works for me…” I said.

“Hyung…” he was speechless.

“You’re cute…” I hugged him.

 

 

“By the way, hyung… how’s your blind date?” he asked.

“Total mess! Haha!” I said.

“Why?” he asked.

“I was late… she’s angry…” I said.

“Why were you late?” he asked.

“I overslept and something unexpected happened on the way there…” I said.

“What happened?” he asked.

“A boy accidentally splashed water to me and my shirt was wet” I said.

“It’s funny though… did he apologize?” he asked.

“He did, even too much… he kept saying sorry and sorry… cute…” I said.

“I thought everything would go smoothly…” he commented.

“It’s not always like that… Mir, if today’s blind date was a failure, that doesn’t mean that I’ve lost my love, right?” I asked.

“You’ll get someone who is better than her, hyung… She’s not the one” he said.

“How do you know? You’re only 14…” I asked.

“I actually don’t really know, but everyone tells that love will come to you…” he said.

“Love will come to me? How?” I asked.

“Everyone will get love from many different ways…” he said.

“Whoa Mir… you’re so mature, you’re dating someone, eh?” I asked.

“No! I’m still young…” he replied.

“Hehe… it’s night already, go to sleep…” I said to him.

“Okay, hyung… good night…” he said.

“It’s really nice to hear ‘hyung’ from your mouth… I like it” I said to him and he smiled. He went into his room and I also went into my room.

 

 

Love will come to you… When will love come to me? And how will love come to me?

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

that's the second chapter... i hope you like it...

it was actually still an introduction, they story hasn't even started yet, be patient^^

by the way... i got the lovely poster for this from 'Sagwa' --> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/488456/sagwa-graphics-poster-request-posterrequests-graphicrequests maybe you can ask her for a poster if you wanna...

and don't forget to comment and subscribe... i love feedbacks <3