Chapter 3

Lovely You

Byunghee’s POV

 

 

“Joon-ah~ Wake up!” I shook his body.

“Hmmm… one minute, hyung…” he mumbled.

“Don’t be like this… breakfast is ready! Wash your face and brush your teeth…” I said softly.

“Yes, hyung…” he finally sat and rubbed his sleepy eyes, he’s so cute…

“Joonie is really cute in the morning…” I massaged his cheeks with my palms.

“Hyung… I’m not a baby…” he whined.

“You’re always a baby to me, with a man’s body…” I said.

“JOONIE-HYUNG!!!” a loud voice was heard from Joon’s room. It was Cheondung. He came into Joon’s room and hugged him really tight.

“Good morning, my hyung!” he said to Joon cutely.

“Cheon… Cheondung-ah… Let go of me! Why are you so clingy?” Joon asked, annoyed.

“You promised me that you won’t be mean to me again…” Cheondung pouted.

“Ah… okay~” Joon got up and went to the bathroom.

 

 

We had a breakfast together, eventhough it’s only simple breakfast, I was happy.

“Hyung… the fried egg is really bland…” Joon complained.

“Hmmm… actually, I was the one who made breakfast today. Sorry if it wasn’t good, hyung…” Cheondung said.

“You’re still learning to cook, Doong-ah… It’s okay…” I said.

“I actually wanted to cook for Joonie-hyung. I guess I was a bad cook…” Cheondung pouted.

“Cheondung, sorry… it’s not that bad, okay? Look… I’ve finished the whole plate… next time, you have to cook for me again, okay?” Joon said to Cheondung. It was the sweetest words which came from Joon’s mouth to Cheondung. Cheondung smiled and nodded. My brothers are so adorable.

 

 

“Hyung… have you prepared well for the audition?” Joon asked.

“Yeah… I hope I’ll do well…” I replied.

“Hope you’ll success! I want to see you in a musical sooo much!” Cheondung said.

“I want it too” I’ve been waiting to perform in a musical, and this is my chance to show my ability. There will be an audition for a musical performer. They want to find one more additional person for a big musical which will be held on one of the biggest art center in Korea. I won’t be paid that much but they said that there will be a famous musical director watching the musical, so maybe I will get casted in a famous and bigger musical If I do well.

“Joonie-hyung, you work today, right?” Cheondung suddenly asked.

“AH! I need to go! I don’t want to be late! I will be punished and they’ll cut my wage…” Joon said and grabbed his bag. He left quickly…

 

 

Joon’s POV

 

 

I can’t be late! I ran really fast and finally arrived at the post office. Yeah… I work here on Saturday and Sunday when I don’t go to school. Byunghee-hyung told me to do small job to earn more money. Even though our parents always send more than enough money every month, Byunghee-hyung wanted me to start learning to earn money even a little. So I can be an independent man in the future.

 

 

My job isn’t hard, only delivers letters or packets to customer. I’m good with roads and directions so this job is perfect for me… I received many things to be delivered and I put them all in the car and started driving.

 

 

“Excuse me…” I pressed the bell, it was the last packet in this morning. The door opened and there was a boy, maybe younger than me.

“Excuse me, Mr. Seungho?” I asked.

“Yes, it’s his house, but he isn’t home now… I can keep it instead… Seungho-hyung finally bought something since long time…” he said. Seungho-hyung? Maybe Seungho is his older brother. The boy was really cute and pretty. His hair was black and kinda curly.

“Please sign here…” I said and gave him delivery notice. He signed it and gave it back to me.

“Thanks for the packet…” he smiled, he’s so adorable.

“Your welcome…” I said and looked at him for a little long time.

“Sorry… you’re not leaving? Do you need something else?” he asked and I snapped out.

“It’s nothing… it’s just… you’re cute…” I said, although it’s embarrassing, I’m Joon, a man with confidence.

“Thanks… hyung is also handsome…” he said shyly, his cheeks turned pink and it just made him cuter…

“How do you know that I’m a hyung?” I asked.

“Well, you look older than me…” he smiled. I wanted to pinch his cheeks.

“Sorry that I wasted your time just to talk nonsense…” I said.

“It’s not nonsense, and you didn’t waste my time. I don’t have anything to do…” he said.

“Okay… I’ll leave, thanks…” I said.

“Hmm…” he responded and I went back into the car.

 

 

Isn’t he lovely?

 

 

Cheondung’s POV

 

 

I was alone in the house. Joonie-hyung was working and I couldn’t bother him. And Byunghee-hyung was on the way to the musical audition.

DING! DONG! There’s someone who pressed the door bell. I went to the door and opened it.

“Cheondung-ah…” there stood Jihoon in front of the door.

“Why do you come here?” I asked.

“You don’t like it? You have to say at least Hi~” he said.

“Ah okay… Hi!” I greeted.

“Aren’t you busy?” he asked.

“Nope…” I replied.

“Do you want to go out with me?” he asked.

“You’re not afraid huh… after I rejected you few days ago…” I said.

“Maybe I can try again…” he winked.

“I told you before, I won’t date before I enter highschool…” I said.

“Why? Why don’t give a try?” he asked.

“Hyungs told me not to date in my age…” I said.

“Your brothers are too protective… oh come on…” he begged.

“And I don’t like anyone, so I don’t need to date…” I continued.

“Your hyungs are home?” he asked.

“No, but I won’t go out without you today” I said and he pouted.

 

 

I don’t want to date now, I want to be single… Being single is more comfortable, you won’t be heartbroken. And I’m still young, I don’t even know much about love… and I can’t just trust a person like that…

 

 

Wait... Have Byunghee hyung tried the audition? I need to call him…

“Byunghee-hyung!!!”

“Yes, maknae?”

“Have you entered yet? Where are you?”

“I’m in the waiting room, waiting for my name to be called…”

“You can do it, hyung! Show them your talents, hyung! I’ll pray for your success…”

“Thanks, Doong-ah… I love you… don’t skip meals!”

“Yes! Fighting hyung!”

 

 

Byunghee’s POV

 

 

I entered the room and my heart beat faster… my name was called and it made me nervous and burdened. There will be 3 steps of audition, singing, dancing, and acting. Luckily, the first audition is a blind audition, judges can only see my silhouette and I can’t see the judge, I can be less nervous. They do this to judge based on the talents, not from visual. If I pass this singing audition, I’ll come here next week to try the 2nd and the 3rd audition. I took a deep breath before I started singing. In the school, I rarely sing and people don’t know that I’m pretty good in singing. But I always sing at home and my brothers told me that my voice is really good, they’re the one who told me about this audition. I need to make them proud…

 

 

I started singing, I showed what I can do… I kept thinking about my brothers, I need to do this well so they’ll be happy. They said that I only needed to sing for a minute, but they didn’t stop me until the song was finished. It’s more than 3 minutes, why didn’t they tell me to stop?

 

 

I went back to the waiting room until the last competitor… I felt that I did pretty well. I can even sing that difficult part on the song smoothly. I really hope that I would get chosen so I could go to the next audition…

“Attention please… now we’ll inform who passed this audition and could go to the next audition, which is dancing audition…” I heard that from the speaker and prayed. I wish I’ll be the one…

I waited for my name to be called, they ranked it according to the score from 10th until 1st… I kept waiting for my name to be called.

“3rd highest score…” he said and sighed, it’s not me… 2nd… it’s not me also…

“The 1st, got the highest score today… Byunghee…” the announcer said and my jaw dropped. Me? 1st place? It can’t be true? But… This is real, right??? I wanted to cry but I couldn’t, I was really happy…

“The one who passed the 1st audition may enter the audition room again for the next audition’s info which will be given by the judges” it said like that and I went to the audition room again.

 

 

That screen thing which is used for blind audition was gone. I spotted 4 people, 2 women and 2 men, sitting on the judges’ chair.

“Congrats for the people who passed the audition… but this isn’t the end…” that voice… I knew it… it’s the judge who said that and I examined his face closely. I gasped and my eyes opened widely…

 

 

My Prince…

Really… fate made us met together again…

Just like people say, love always comes back…

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

an update for you lovely readers....

many positive responses and feedbacks for this story so i tried to update it fast^^

this chapter was an introduction for the other characters and a plot starter :)))

comment and subscribe.... i love it so much <3