Chapter 5

Lovely You

Byunghee’s POV

 

 

“YAY!!! I won!!!” Cheondung was really excited. How could he run so fast when I was already out of breathe.

“Hey… do you run regularly?” I asked, still panting hard.

“Of course, I need to exercise a lot so I’ll have a body like Joon-hyung’s” he said, haha Joonie is his role model huh? What a cute maknae…

“Okay, I lost…” I admitted.

“You sleep in Joonie-hyung’s room tonight okay? We had a deal and hyung can’t avoid it!” he said.

“Okay… Ah… Joonie’s sleeping habits… my body will be broken in the morning” I sighed.

“Just bear with it hyung…” he laughed.

 

 

“Um… by the way… when will the next audition be held, hyung?” he asked.

“The day after tomorrow… I’ll meet my handsome prince again. I can’t wait!!!” I almost shouted, I was embarrassed and Cheondung laughed at me.

“Hyung… stop being so girly haha…” he teased.

“Stop talking or I’ll mad at you…” I said.

“My friends are right, people can be sensitive easily when they’re in love” he said.

“You’re still a little kid, what do you know?” I asked.

“I don’t know anything… at least I don’t have pathetic ex” he said.

“He knows our family background, he just wanted money for sure. He and his gang always bully me in the school. I’m tired” I said to him.

“Don’t think about that again… just practice and pass the audition, hyung… Joonie-hyung and I want to see you as a musical actor” he smiled.

“I’ll make it for you two, okay?” I pinched his cheeks.

 

 

We went inside the house and found Joonie happily smiling like an idiot.

“Hyung, he’s like a drunk person… what’s with those red cheeks…” Chendung said.

“Maybe he falls in love, haha wild guess… just take a bath first, you stink…” I said.

“Humph… okay hyung…” Cheondung went upstairs and I went to overly-happy Joonie.

“Joon-ah, what happened?” I asked.

“I’m just so happy… no need to worry hyung…” he replied.

“Happy because of what?” I asked again.

“You don’t need to know now… I’ll tell you when it’s the right time, okay?” he answered.

 

 

“By the way, I’m sleeping in your room tonight…” I said.

“Huh? Why?” he asked.

“I lost a bet, so I have to sleep with you… even though I don’t wanna…” I said.

“Hyung… I’m gorgeous, why is it bad to sleep in my room?” he asked.

“Your brains need to be expanded. You have big head but small brains… it’s because your kicking and punching habits when you’re sleeping. My bones will be broken” I said.

“Okay, hyung… I’ll be gentle tonight” he said.

“YA! It sounded so ert…” I was disgusted.

“Hyung… if you think about that dirtily, you’re the one who is ert…” he smirked.

“YA! I’m not ert, you know… you little…” I wanted to flick his head.

“No need explanation, hyung… You also seem like you’re lack of ‘stamina’. Not fun…” this kid was so…

“What lack of ‘stamina’ huh… maybe your body is great but your inner ‘manliness’ may be disappointing. If I were not your brother, I wouldn’t want your body though…” I said.

“Hyung! Don’t say like that when you’re actually weak ‘there’… You just watch without feeling it… Real men should be like me, strong inside and outside. Playing in bed should be learned too, I knew you’re an amateur, hyung… it’s okay, I can teach you hyung if you want. I know you’re ‘smaller’ than me, poor your partner” he said.

“By the way I’m not small… I know yours bigger but doesn’t mean that it’s strong and works well. Lee Joon you ert kid… I never taught you about this.” I said.

“Hyung… real men means ‘adventure’. Something like that is natural wild instinct of adult” he said. Then we realized that Cheondung was standing behind us, with mouth and eyes opened wide.

“What are you two… talking about?” he was startled.

“JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT DOESN’T NEED TO KNOW IT!” we both replied in unison.

“I want to practice dancing in practice room…” Joon said and went upstairs.

“I’ll exercise outside… I need to lose weight…” I said.

 

 

What an awkward situation…

 

 

Seungho’s POV

 

 

“Mir-ya… if I am gay, will you be disappointed?” I asked him.

“I won’t… loving a girl or a boy is the same thing I think… Why? You like someone?” I asked.

“Just… attracted…” I replied.

“Is he handsome? Is he nice?” he asked.

“He’s really cute… he looks nice also… but I just met him once” I replied.

“Seungho-ssi... You kept receiving letters… where did it come from?” he asked.

“Call me hyung… why do you want to know?” I asked.

“I’m sorry I don’t mean to ask something so personal…  I was just…”

“It’s from my parents… I enjoyed communicating with them via handwritten letter rather than text messages…” I smiled at him.

“That’s so sweet. I always thought that writing letter is interesting…” he said.

“I told them a lot of things about you too…” I said.

“Me?” he pointed at himself.

“Yes… I’ve asked them to adopt you…” I said.

“You don’t need to do that, hyung… I’m fine right now…” he said.

“Mir-ya… you need to stop working and concentrate on studying. I know you’re smart…” I said.

“Hyung… thanks for everything… I hope you’ll get what you want… you’re so kind…” he said and I was embarrassed.

“Don’t be like that… I’m happy to live with you” I smiled.

“Hyung… I need to do laundry, I’ll get going” he bowed, I didn’t like it when he overly-respected me… I felt bad…

“Mir… I’ll jog outside, okay? I’ll be back before night…” I said and went out.

 

 

Byunghee’s POV

 

 

When I was jogging, I found a familiar face on the bench in the park. I thought I had seen him before. Then I realized that he’s looking at me too.

“Byunghee-ssi… isn’t it?” he asked and I was surprised, I went closer and it’s him! My handsome man! OMG what should I do?!?!

“Yes… who are you?” I pretended as if I hadn’t seen him before.

“You don’t remember? I’m the judge of ‘Hello Moon, Goodbye Sun’ musical audition.

“Ah! I remember! You have a different hairstyle, I almost can’t remember… sorry…” I said.

“It’s okay… do you exercise every day here?” he asked.

“No… I just want to jog today, I need to lose weight… my brothers body were all great and I’m the only one who’s round like this” I said.

“You’re cute though with those chubby cheeks” he said and I was frozen. First, sweetie… second, beautiful voice… now, cute…. LET ME DIE. OMG I can’t go back to my sense.

“I’m not cute” I was embarrassed.

“Junior high school student nowadays usually looks older than their age, you’re still young looking…” he complimented again… wait… junior high school?

“I’m actually… already on 3rd year in high school” I said shyly.

 

 

“Really? You’ll enter college next year? I’m tricked by your cute visual…” he said.

“Don’t make me get embarrassed, hyung…” I said.

“Hyung? You think I’m a hyung?” he said.

“Ah… sorry if I said something wrong” I looked down.

“I’m just kidding, I’m a hyung of course… I’m currently in college. I’m Seungho by the way, I always forgot to introduce myself” he smiled, ah… that killer smile.

“I’m Byunghee…” I said blankly.

“I knew it already… have you practiced enough for the next audition?” he asked.

“I work really hard but I don’t know…” I replied.

“You must be accepted if you do well. To be honest, I’m kinda rooting for you…” he said.

“Really? Thank you… but everyone is really good… I think…”

“Be confident!” he smiled then I heard phone ringtone, he hung up the phone.

“Is it your girlfriend? Why don’t you pick up the phone? I won’t disturb…” I said.

“Nope… what girlfriend… I’m gay” he said and my eyes widened.

“Oh…” I couldn’t say anything.

“You’re uncomfortable with this? I’ll get going then…” what uncomfortable… it’s a good news for me.

“I’m okay with it, so… was it your boyfriend?” I asked.

“Nope, I don’t have any now. It’s from my ex, he kept contacting me. I hate it…” he said. WOW that’s a better news. He’s gay and single… My day just got better.

This time my phone rang, I saw the caller ID, it’s from Joonie…

“Who is it?” he asked.

“My little brother” I said.

“Just pick it up. How old is he?” he asked.

“17 years old, he’s only two years younger than me” I said and picked up the phone.

“Put in on speaker, I’m curious… if you allow of course” he said and I put it on speaker then Joonie’s voice surprised me.

 

 

“Hello my handsome older brother who has a beautiful voice but lacking men’s ‘stamina’ which I really love always from the beginning until the end of my life!”

“What’s with this weird greeting… you can just call me hyung…”

“Your brother is really cute though…”

“Who is that? Byunghee-hyung? Are you currently on a date?”

“NO! It’s just… I met the judge of the audition when I was jogging…”

“Ah… that … WAIT! WOW hyung you should… He…”

“SHUT UP! Have you eaten yet?”

“You shouldn’t do that to your brother, poor him…”

“Yes! He always does this to me, Mr. Judge-nim… even someone else told you to be nice… you’re meanie hyung. I haven’t eaten yet. I’m waiting for you…”

“He’s funny, you have such a cute little brother…”

“He’s not that cute if you see him in real-life”

“Byunghee-hyung, what’s the password of your laptop. I wanna copy some videos”

“What videos?

“You know ‘those’ videos of course”

“WHAT!!! I DON’T HAVE ANY! YA!”

“Forget about it… by the way hyung… your toys already arrived home from Japan…”

“What toys?”

“Of course ‘those’ toys. Don’t be greedy and share it to me, okay?”

“YA! I NEVER BOUGHT THOSE THINGS!!!”

“Just kidding, hyung… you’re embarrassed huh? Mr. Judge-nim, that is my meanie hyung… be careful of him”

“So lucky that Byunghee has such a cute brother like you…”

“Byunghee-hyung! I told you everyone wants me!”

“Shut up… Why do you call me?”

“Because I miss you…”

“What miss me? It’s only 2 hours…”

“2 hours is long, hyung… let’s eat dinner together. We’ll wait for you. Cheondung made a cake, I don’t know it’s a success or not but let’s make him happy…”

“I’ll go home ASAP, okay? Don’t forget to tell Cheondung to turn the stove off if he uses that. Don’t burn the kitchen…”

“Okay, my lovely hyung… baing~”

“Bye…”

“Kiss? You never forgot that…”

“Now? It’s kinda…”

“Hyung~~~”

“MWAH! I love you…”

“I love you too, hyung…”

 

 

My face was red after the phone call. Joon tried to embarrass me in front of him…

“You have such a cute and adorable brother…” he smiled.

“He’s actually a bastard… And weird things he said before was all lies… okay? Don’t trust him” I said.

“He’s really cute haha… you live with your brother?” he asked.

“Yeah, I have two younger brothers. I live with them” I replied.

“Your parents?” he asked.

“They live abroad, they’ll go home if there’s something important” I replied.

“My parents live abroad too. Oh! I think I waste your time… you should go home, your brothers are waiting…” he said.

“Ah yes… I’ll get going then… Thanks for the time, hyung…” I bowed a bit and started walking home.

“Byunghee! I think you left something…” I heard it and turned back.

“What did I leave?” I asked blankly and searched all over my body.

“I was wrong…” he smiled.

“Huh? Did I lose something?” I asked.

 

 

“No, it turns out that your cute charm is still there”

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'M REALLY BACK!!!! i like this chapter personally...

how do you think about this update?

cheesy seungho <3 am i the only one who loves it????

don't forget to leave comments^^ and subscribe too...

You're still reading this, right???

thanks for everyone who still reads this...

i'm sorry that i took a long hiatus...