Chapter 4

Lovely You

Byunghee’s POV

 

 

My Prince…

Really… fate made us met together again…

Just like people say, love always comes back…

 

 

I was exploding inside! I met him again! Can’t wait to tell Cheondung and Joonie…

“Prepare yourselves for the dancing and acting audition next week… only one of you who can pass and be chosen for our musical… was it clear already?” his voice was so beautiful.

Did he remember me? Did he? Did he?

He looked at all the contestants and he looked at me finally. I smiled a bit when he looked at me and he smiled back. I was so happy that I wanna scream right now. But he didn’t say anything. He didn’t remember me… of course, Byunghee… you only bumped accidentally and there’s no way he can remember your face. He’s in hurry that day… Ah… it’s okay, only meeting him itself was a great coincidence.

 

 

When all contestants wanted to go home, a person tapped my shoulder and I turned back. When I looked back, I was surprised… it was him.

 

 

Did he just touch my shoulder? I’m weakened oh my… I almost fell because my legs are weakening but he offered his arms and made me stood up again. My heart was beating so fast and my face turned red quickly.

“You’re okay? Did I shock you? Sorry…” I heard that voice again.

“Um… I’m okay…” I replied shyly.

“You’re the one who got the best scores today, right?” he asked.

“Uh… yes…” I answered.

“Your voice is beautiful, and you sang really well…” he complimented. OMG it’s his other thoughts of me. First, sweety… now… my voice is beautiful. Can this day get any better?

“Thanks… but I don’t sing that well…” I tried to hide my flushed face.

“What are you talking about? You’re more than good…” he smiled at me. Kill… me… now… I couldn’t stand his deadly smile.

“Having some sweet moments with a cutie huh?” I heard someone said that, it’s the judge, which is his friend.

“YA! Don’t talk like that… he’ll be embarrassed…” he said.

“You’re weak in front of youngsters…” his friend commented.

“You need to go home and practice a lot, see you next week… Fighting!” he said to me. I was so happy…

 

 

Seungho’s POV

 

 

A pretty boy with a wonderful voice…

 

 

“Seungho-ya! Are you interested in him?” Sunhee asked.

“No… it’s just… his voice is really beautiful…” I replied.

“Ah… really?” she smirked.

“Aish you…” I was tired of this.

“By the way, how’s Mir?” she finally asked about the other topic.

“He’s fine... why?” I asked.

“He’s still working at your house, right?” she asked.

“Yes… but I can’t wait to ask my parents to adopt him. He’s an adorable boy and he’ll be perfect as my younger brother. We fit well as brothers, right?” I said.

“I even thought that you’re his real brother because you look so close and cute together. Hope he’ll be your official brother soon…” she said.

“Hehe… I need to go home. I’m worried that he’ll be bothered by some guy…” I said and left the audition place.

 

 

Joon’s POV

 

 

I met a cute boy today! He’s really adorable… but I think that he’s young… and maybe his ‘Seungho-hyung’ is a protective brother.

Should I tell Byunghee-hyung about this? Ah… no need… I need to hide it first, he may scold me because I was interested in younger boy. And he knew that I’m a bad boy so he didn’t want me to date a younger boy or girl. I went home and Byunghee-hyung was already home, with Cheondung too.

“Hyung, are you tired?” Cheondung asked.

“Not really…” I answered.

“Hyung! Byunghee-hyung met that man again!” Cheondung said to me.

“WHOA! How can?” I couldn’t believe it.

“That man is the judge of the musical audition… impossible, right?” Cheondung said.

“You’re lucky, hyung…” I said.

“Hehe… and he said that my voice is beautiful… but he didn’t remember me…” Byunghee-hyung said.

“It’s okay, hyung… he’s older than you, right? You’re lucky because your crush is older than you…” I blurted stupidly.

“Huh? Why did you suddenly say that? What’s with this older crush?” he asked, I said something too stupidly.

“I was just a little tired hehe… I need to sleep…” I went to hyung and hugged him.

“Then sleep well. You’ll work tomorrow too, right?” he kissed my forehead. Then I kissed Cheondung’s forehead.

“Good night, hyung…” he said and I went to my bed room.

 

 

~Morning~
 

 

I woke up early, didn’t want to wake up the others. I shouldn’t disturb their sleep. I took a bath and made a breakfast for me and them too. I had my breakfast alone and left for work.

 

 

When I arrived at the post office, I looked at all mails and packages… so many, even more than yesterday. Today will be tiring for sure…

But then, I looked at a letter and the recipient name is Seungho, I was curious and looked at the address… it was the same as yesterday! Then I’ll meet that cute boy again…

“Sir! I’ll leave now!” I shouted and got ready for delivering all things… I’ll deliver Mr. Seungho’s letter lastly.

I’ve finished almost all deliveries… there’s still one last letter. It’s Mr. Seungho’s letter...

I arrived at his house and pressed the bell, I hope the one who’ll open the door is that cute boy. The door was opened and it’s that cute boy! Yeah!

“Hyung again?” he asked.

“You still remember me?” I asked back.

“Of course… what do you need?” he asked.

“There’s a letter for Mr. Seungho” I said.

“Seungho-hyung again? When will I receive a letter from someone? Hehe…” he said. You want a letter? I’ll give you one next time, cutie…

“I’ll call the person to sign this instead, he’s home now…” he said but I tried to stop him.

“It’s okay… you sign this… and I want to talk a bit…” I said.

“Okay…” he signed the paper.

“What’s your name?” I asked shamelessly.

“Hyung’s first…” he said.

“I’m Joon…” I said.

“Should I tell you? You’re a stranger… and Seungho-hyung said that I can’t tell about my name or identity to stranger” he said.

“It’s unfair, I already told you my name, I’m not a kidnapper, okay?” I said.

“Mir… my name is Mir…” he said.

“Pretty name, do you have a girlfriend… or boyfriend already?” I asked.

“Nope, I’m only 14… I can’t date in this age…” he said, he’s so childish, I love it. But wait… 14? He’s really young! He’s even younger than Cheondung!

“You’re in 1st year junior high school?” I asked.

“Yes… how about you…” he asked back.

“I’m 17… high school 1st year…” I replied.

“You’re old… hehe” he giggled… such a cutie….

 

 

Byunghee’s POV

 

 

Cheondung went to his friend’s house, Joon was working... and I was really bored. I should go out for a walk. I need some fresh air…

It’s already 4pm and it’s the best time for walking outside. Walking like this is fun actually, I never thought that it will be this fun just by walking around the neighborhood.

“Byunghee-ya…” a deep voice came from behind and I turned back. No… not him again.

“What? Isn’t it enough to annoy me in the school? Just go away… I need refreshing and don’t ruin it…” I said and kept walking.

“Byunghee… listen to me…” he held my hand and I tried to push the hand away.

“Junwoo-ya! Let go of me! What do you want?!? I told you not to disturb me again…” I said to him.

“Trust me that I did those because of my friends. I didn’t want to bully you… will you forgive and take me back?” he asked.

“Are you crazy?! There’s nothing between us again… you fooled me, and I don’t want to be fooled again. It was really stupid of me to spend 3 months together with you…” I said and pushed his hands away but then he pushed me against a tree.

 

 

“What are you doing?! SOMEONE HELP ME!” I shouted.

“Why are you scared? We’ve done it before…” he said.

“It’s past, let go!” I shouted.

“You know… you’re still attractive…” he said.

“I know you only want money… go away and disappear from my life! I already got your replacement… SOMEONE HELP ME!” I screamed out loud.

“No one’s going to help you…” he said.

“Let go of him!” I searched for that voice, it’s Cheondung…

“Cheondung-ah, help me! He’s a bad person!” I said and Cheondung just punched Jinwoo and pulled him away from me.

“Don’t disturb my brother again!” Cheondung said and Jinwoo went away.

“Thanks, Cheondung-ah…” I said.

“Who is he, hyung?” he asked.

“My ex… he won’t let me go that easily… it’s tiring…” I sighed.

 

 

“Hyung… you really need a boyfriend to protect you…” he raised his eyebrows.

“Huh? Who?” I asked.

“Your prince of course…” he replied.

“It won’t happen… why don’t you get yourself a boyfriend?” I asked back.

“Just because I’m single, that doesn’t mean that no one likes me. Many people like me because I’m so gorgeous but I just don’t like them. I just haven’t found the right person for me. So… being single is better now…” he said.

“You’re self-praising yourself again… did Joon teach you how to do that?” I asked.

“Hyung… I’m like this usually… I need to be like this to avoid Jihoon…” he said

“Who is Jihoon?” I asked, he never told me about him before.

“Um… he always disturbs me. He confessed once but I reject it… I don’t like him…” he said.

“Oh… why? Was he a bad student?” I asked.

“Nope, he’s smart and pretty nice…” he said.

“Then why?” I asked.

“I don’t like anyone now, hyung… don’t force me, you’re the protective one…” he said.

“Hehe… why don’t we try to race until home? The loser will sleep in Joon’s room…” I said.

“Joon-hyung’s room? With him? No one will like it… he keep moving in his sleep… my bones will be broken because he’ll kick and punch me in his sleep… but I love challenges so… let’s do this!” he accepted.

 

 

“3…2…1… GO!!!” 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm back again!!!!! there's so many positive feedbacks for this story so i updated it^^

but be patient because this chapter is like a transition for the next chapter when something may happen.... wait for it :D

i'll update my other 87line story after this...

thanks for reading!!!

don't forget to leave comments <3