Chapter 1

Lovely You

Byunghee’s POV

 

 

IS THIS MY FATE??? TO BE BULLIED???

They always bullied me since I was in my first year… I endured it for a really long time and I couldn’t handle it anymore. They bullied me until the extent that I can’t even study properly in my school… aish…

 

 

Why do I have to be in this school? Everyone bullied me, except some friends who are really nice. If only they know that I’m a successor of my father’s business, they would treat me like a king… but nobody knows that except my best friends.

 

 

I went to school by walking even though I have car, it’s better to keep my identity secretly. I love being like this except the bullying things…

“Good morning, Mr. Son, have a great day!” I bowed to my homeroom teacher.

“Ah… Byunghee… you got the best mark in science again…” he said.

“Really? I never thought about it…” I said.

“You’re really a good student, can I ask for your help?” he asked.

“You can ask for anything, teacher…” I replied.

“You know… there are some kids who got a really bad mark and I want to ask you to teach them in an additional class every Monday and Wednesday after school…” he explained.

“Sorry, Mr. Son… who are those students?” I asked.

“Chanhyuk, Woosung, Daese, Junwoo…” he said. I’m mentally died. Those bullies… I won’t be alive… should I reject? But I don’t wanna disappoint Mr. Son, he’s my favorite teacher…

“Ah… teacher-nim…” I didn’t know what to say.

“You want to help me, right? I have another appointment… those students can’t ditch additional class because I’ve asked Mrs. Cho to watch them out. Mr. Cho is the scariest and most frightening teacher in the whole school…

“Ah yes… I’m happy to help you, Mr. Son… I’ll go to my class now…” I said and went to my class.

 

 

As soon as I went to my class, unfortunate things just came.

“Byunghee-ssi… give us your math homework…” Daese said.

“You haven’t even done it? Even a little?” I asked.

“Oh… Nerd has courage…” Woosung said, then Junwoo came closer. Junwoo is my ex, at first, I didn’t know that he only played with me. And after we broke up, he joined with those bullies.

“Here, take this… and don’t disturb me…” I threw my math notebook to him.

“Haha, you still have some soft spot for Junwoo? We should use Junwoo all the time…” Chanhyuk said.

“I don’t even like you all, even a little… can you stop annoying me and let me live peacefully?” I raised my voice.

“Who are you, huh? You’re not even a rich boy who has the right to be respected…” Woosung said but I ignored him and sat in my chair. If you know that I’m rich, you’ll have mental breakdown…

 

 

Mr. Son came to class before recess and stood in front the class.

“For the students whose name is mentioned, stay in the class, you’ll have an additional class… Daese, Junwoo, Chanhyuk, Woosung…. You’ll have a class, Byunghee will be your additional class teacher” the teacher said and I looked at their reactions.

“WHAT? BYUNGHEE? A NERD TEACHES US?” Chanhyuk was so shocked.

“Mr. Son, you can’t do this…” Junwoo whined.

“Byunghee is the smartest here and he’ll be a good teacher…” Mr. Son said.

“But…” they tried to protest.

“No but…” the teacher said.

They glared at me… huh, I’ll have a long difficult day today…

 

 

Seungho’s POV

 

 

I overslept! GOD! I missed my blind date! I should be on time. Why was I really tired today? It’s because of Mr. Jung’s homework. College life is so hard…

 

 

I just picked whatever clothes and went downstairs… I went into the garage but then I just realized that my car was repaired and I needed to take a bus. It’s already 6pm and I needed to hurry… will that girl wait for me… I should make a good first impression. I have everything but girlfriend. My friends often introduced some girls to me but I’m not interested… maybe the girl today will be my type…

 

 

I took a bus while being panic. The girl could be mad at me… I was 2 hours late, I knew I was wrong… as soon as I got out, I ran to the restaurant where we made appointment.

 

 

Byunghee’s POV

 

 

I had a really hard time teaching them. If there’s no Mrs. Cho near us, I’ll be a bully object again… Oh God, why did you give me such a hard situation like this...

 

 

I walked home without energy… I was really tired… teaching those brats… humph… what a troublesome day…

 

 

“ARGH!!!!” I shouted and I didn’t realize that I held a bottle of water without the bottle cap. The water splashed on a person, it’s a man and he looked surprised.

“WHOA!!!” he was surprised because his face and shirt suddenly got wet.

“Sorry! I’m really sorry… it was accidental…” I said to him.

He quickly took his shirt off and dried his hair with that shirt.

He’s not topless, he wore a t-shirt inside the shirt. He was drying his hair and I was just looking at him stupidly. I watched those wet hair being ruffled by himself, honestly, it looked really handsome. How he dried his hair with his shirt made me stare at him for a long time. I looked at his face and I was being hypnotized by his beauty…

“Are you okay? I’m so sorry…” I snapped out and being apologetic again.

“It’s okay” he looked at me and smiled. I felt like flying, my body was thrown into the sky. His smile is so precious…

“Really okay? Your face and shirt are all wet, sorry…” I kept apologizing.

“I’m okay, sweetie… but I’m late! I gotta go! I have an appointment!” he ran away…

 

 

Sweetie? Is that his first impression of me? Sweet? Aw~ I can’t believe it! He called me sweetie on the first time we met.

Ya! Byunghee! Don’t be that confident… we just met, not even ‘met’, only accidentally bumped into each other. I don’t know his name… He’s really handsome and he looks y when his hair is messy, I think he’s older than me. That guy is too hot for a highschool student… Byunghee has gotten a new crush~

At least after the hardship today, God gave me a wonderful thing… I can’t wait to tell someone about this!

 

 

Ah… Sweetie? He called me like that… I giggled all the way home…

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

the first chapter finally!!!

i personally like to write this kind of story^^

i hope you'll like it...

the other characters will appear in the next chapter :)

don't forget to subscribe and comment <3