II

Be With You

You arrived at your place. Luckily, you are always arranging your stuffs so your place is always that neat and clean. Upon opening the door, you dog Nana rushed to you. You then carried her and said, “Ah! It seems like my baby misses me so much,”  you said while patting her. You glanced at Junho and you see him smiling. “What?” you asked. “Nothing! I’m just amazed how sweet you are even in your dog or in every person you meet,” he explained. You then put Nana down and lead Junho to the sala. “Well, yes. I’m always this sweet,” you said while letting him sit on the sofa. You then turned your back to go to your kitchen to get you and him something to drink but he grabbed your wrist and said, “But I don’t want you to show some sweetness with other guys. Your mine,”  he said. You then smiled and face him. You sit on his lap and pinch his nose. “My Junhoooooooo! You are my Junho and I am yours. No one can take me away from you. Now, if you don’t mind can I get us some drinks,” you said and kiss him. You then get some drinks and went back to him. You find him sleeping on the couch. You decided not to wake him up. You want to stare his angelic face for a long time. He observed that he is so tired but you really appreciated that he spent some time with you before he leaves for Japan. “Ya, stop staring at me. I won’t disappear,” he said. You then gulped and turned your back. “I will just get you some clothes. I think my dad left some here. I hope it will fit you,”  you said. You get him a white shirt and jogging pants. “Here. If you want, you can take a bath in the shower room near the kitchen. I will take mine in my room,” you said. He grabbed your wrist and said, “Are you still afraid that I will do that thing?” he said. You know that the thing he mentioned is making love. You have conditioned yourself that you will not engaged in such things before marriage and Junho knows it. You remain silent with his question. “I respect you. I’m a man and staying in an apartment with the woman he loves is quiet troublesome but I respect you because I love you,” he said. Hearing those words makes you happy. One thing you are happy to be with Junho is that he respects you despite of being bratty and impatient sometimes. You then turned your back and kiss him. “I know Junho. I will give it to you in the right time. In the right time,” you said. You then left him and took a bath.

You went back to him. You smiled when is already wearing the clothes of your dad. It made him looked like your dad. “What?”, he asked. “You looked like my dad,” you said. “Do I?” You then nodded. He came nearer you and hugged you tight. “Mr. Lee Junho, the famous Lee Junho, if you don’t mind, I will sleep now. I still have work tomorrow,” you said. He then let you go and said, “I understand. I will just sleep here,” You shook your head and said, “Nooooo! I can trust you right? So I want you to sleep with me in my bed,” You then grabbed him and eventhough he insisted you want him to feel that you trust him. “You don’t know what you are doing,” he said. You ignored him and lay on your bed. You noticed that he is just sitting on your bed so you crawl near to him and when he noticed it he threw a pillow on you, “What do you think you are doing?” he asked. “Nothing,” you laughed. “Babe. I’m still a guy. Sleeping next to you is quiet a…..” you didn’t let him finish instead you finish what he wanted to say, “Burden? Junho-ya, I trust you. I know I can trust. That thing you are talking about. I will make you sure you will get it. Cause….. cause……you are the the….” “The?” he asked. “You are the man I wanted to marry,” you said and you can feel that your face is already like a tomato. Upon hearing those words, he smiled and said, “And you are the only woman I want you marry. Alright! I think I can control myself. Let’s sleep then.” He lay beside next to you but you want to lie on his chest and hug him tight. “That thing I am asking for is really hard for you, right?” you asked. He nodded. “Ahmmmm. Ahmmmm. Did you….Did you do it with your ex-girlfriends?” you asked. You wanted to know everything about him. You have already known half of his life but you know that there were parts of it that is hidden to you. “Do you really want to know?” he asked. You then nodded. “Well, yes! I have it everytime I have a girlfriend. I had it first with my first girlfriend. Then I also had it with my last. I just thought its common nowadays with lovers,” you remained silent while he is saying those words. “How its feels like? I mean…how it feels like to make love with someone?” you asked. He then looked at you with a serious face. “Aish! Jinjja. I will just keep my mouth shut next time. Sleep now. I know you are tired,” you said while turning your back to him. He then hugged your back tightly and said, “Did I say it before that I respect you because I love you. I know you are afraid that someday I will leave you because of that thing? But I want you to know that I won’t. I’ll be frank with you. With my ex-girlfriends,we had it a week before dating but when I met you my perceptions changed. You are right when you said it’s a thing that only a married couple does and I respect you for that. I will wait for that day,” he said.  You were really touched by those words, you know that only few men can be like him. You turned and face him. You kiss him and said, “I’m sorry if I will keep you waiting but in time it will be all worth it. I love you Junho,” “I love you too,” he responded. You then hugged him tightly and you fall asleep together.