I

Be With You

 

“I think tonight will be fun!” , you said while smiling at the mirror. You are happy and obviously inlove. Its your 3rd monthsary with your boyfriend, Lee Junho. Yes, he is a member of the Korean beastly idol group 2PM. It all started when your bestfriend brought you to their concert. From that day, you become their fan but there is one member you hated most, Junho. You are freaking annoyed of his iness and you can feel that he is cold as ice whenever you read fanaccounts about him. You are so annoyed that you are always tweeting him that you hated him that much until one day you received a direct message from him asking you why you are so annoyed with him. You said all you wanted to say. After your essay like message, he replied. “Let’s meet!”  You were shocked by his reply. You don’t know if he is joking or not but you decided to meet him so that you can verbalize all your pent up emotions. All his actions are so irritating to you. Okay, you are not being biased but you feel like he is totally opposite to your bias, Nickhun Buck Horvejkul. You meet him in a famous restaurant and you have dinner together. You found out that he is not that bad as what you think. You became friends and later on, he confessed his feelings to you and you ended up to be in a relationship with the man you hated before.

You arrived at the restaurant where Junho invited you. He reserved a special room for both of you. It’s a private one so that people and media can’t see you. You opened the door of that room and you saw him standing with a bouquet of flower. He went nearer and kissed you on your forehead. “You look really pretty tonight,” he whispered in your ear. You then smiled. He handed you the flowers saying, “Happy 3rd monthsary babe!” “Happy 3rd monthsary to my love,” you responded. “Shall we sit?” he offered. Both of you sat down and eat together. “I thought you will be busy with your solo album and concert,” you said while wiping your lips with a napkin after you have eaten the pasta that you was served to the both of you. “I am but I can’t let you celebrate this day without me,” he explained while reaching your hand. “Besides……” “Besides!?” you asked. “I will leave for Japan the day after tomorrow for my solo tour and I think I will see you after a month,”  he said. “You won’t go home? I mean you said you have 3 days in each stop and then you will go home, right?” you asked while holding his hand tightly. “I am but I will start filming my new movie. I’m afraid I have no time to see you,”  he explained. “But I will make sure that I will contact you each and every day. You know how much I miss you, right?” he added. You nodded eventhough you are not satisfied with his explanation. Before you said yes to him three months ago, you already prepared yourself in such things. You already prepared yourself that sometimes, he can’t be with you because of his work. You are a fan of their group after all, you know how hard for them to keep their personal lives because of their work but you are still thankful that eventhough he is not there all the time, he makes you feel that he is still around by sending you message or calling you everytime his at work.

He offered to drive you home and you agreed with it. “Are you mad at me?” he said while driving with his other hand on your hand. “I am not, why should I?” you said. “For being this!,” he said and suddenly stopped the car in a dark corner of the street. “For being that? What do you mean?” you asked. “First, I asked you not to tell anyone about our relationship. I know its quiet unfair but I still insisted. I want our relationship to be as private as possible. I don’t want media to ruin it but as time goes by I feel that I am being unfair to you. I know you always wanted to walk with me while holding my hands on the streets but you can’t. Second, for being this busy. As far as I know, a boyfriend should always be there for her girlfriend whenever she needs him but I can’t because of my work. Third, for being so insensitive sometimes. I’ve been dancing with some female dancers ily without even thinking what you will feel,” he said while tears were already forming in his eyes. You looked at him and you see how furious he is with your situation. You then decided to wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him like you never did before. He responded with it and when you stopped, you said, “When I said yes to you few months ago, I already accepted who you are and what can you be in the course of this relationship. I love you Lee Junho and whatever it takes I will continue to love you.” “Sorry! I love you too babe. I love you. I really do,”  he responded and kiss you again. “Can I ask a favor?” he said when your lips departed. “Can I be in your place the whole night? I mean. Ahmmm. I want to spend time with you before I leave,” he asked nervously. You smiled upon hearing his question because you see how nervous he was, “Of course. I want to spend the night with you too Junho,”  you said.