IV

Be With You

You went home early as promised. As always, Nana greeted you and you cuddled her. You then sat in front of your table, open your laptop and decided to watch Junho’s performances with female dancers. You were shocked on how he touched the dancers and it hurts. He never touched you that way. Well,  because you won’t let him and you know he wanted to keep that promise to you. “Nana-ssi, do you think there is something going on with that dancer and him? What will happen to us no?,” you talked to your dog as if she can answer you everything. “Ahhhhhh! That’s right! I will go to his solo concert. I will go to the final day of his concert,”  You then booked a flight to Japan for the last day that he will be having his concert.

That day comes and eventhough Junho calls you every night. You still miss him. You rode on the plane alone but in your surprise, “Junho’s girlfriend?!” Chansung exclaimed. “Chansung Oppa, Taecyeon Oppa,” you said. “Ya, are you also going to Junho’s concert?” Taecyeon asked. “Ahmmmm. Yes! I wanted to surprise him,” you explained. “Yaaaa. Daebak! Junho is so lucky. I’m sure he will be very happy to see you,” Chansung uttered. “Do you think he will?”, you asked. “Ofcourse. You are his girlfriend after all. No boyfriend will be sad if his girlfriend surprise him. You fool,”  Taecyeon said. Upon arriving at the airport, you make it sure that you walked far from them because you don’t want to make some fuzz about your relationship with them. You meet 2pm when Junho introduced them to you. And as you expected they were nice. You are closest to Chansung. You get a chance to bond with him whenever you visit Junho in their dorm. You walked outside and waited for a taxi when a girl approached you, “Miss, Taecyeon and Chansung said that they are waiting for you in that van.” “Meeeee?” you asked. “Yes miss.”  So you go to the van and Chansung exclaimed, “Ya! We will be killed by Junho if he knows, we let you travelled alone. Aish!”  “You know how bad tempered is your boyfriend, right?” Taecyeon added. “Did you say to him that I am coming?” you asked shyly. “Of course not. We don’t want to spoil your surprise to him,” Chansung answered while laughing. “By any chance, did you already reserve a hotel here?” Taecyeon asked. “Ahhhhh! Ahmmmm. Nooo. I plan to go home after the concert.” They both laughed when they heard your answer. “Are you joking? Do you think Junho will let you? We know his schedule. We know that he doesn’t see you for 1 month. Do you think he would let her girlfriend go home after 1 month of not seeing her? For sure eventhough he is tired he still has the energy to do your thing.”  Taecyeon uttered. “To do our thing?” you asked. Chansung then laughed and said, “I thought Junho is just joking when he said to me that you are too innocent. I guess he is not.” “Do you mean Junho and you didn’t? Oh my! Our Almighty Junho. I can’t believe this,” Taecyeon said. They laughed together. “Is it too unbelievable?” I asked again shyly. They laughed again. “Yes it is. We are men you know. I mean we are living in the modernized world, a modernized country. It is not a big deal if you do that. You are couple. And they said, it’s a part of being one. Couples tend to be closer after the activity you know,” Taecyeon explained.  You look at the sceneries by the window but you are still thinking what Chansung and Taecyeon said to you.

You arrived at the concert venue. Chansung and Taecyeon instructed you to wait for their signal before you go to Junho’s dressing room. You are nervous yet excited to see him. One of their coordi noonas approached you, “Miss, Taecyeon said it is time for you to go there. They said I will accompany you to Junho’s dressing room.”  You then nodded. Upon walking at the hallway going to his dressing room, you can already hear him laughing along with Chansung and Taecyeon. You miss everything about him.  You reach the door of his dressing room and hearing his voice made you weak. It feels like you want to cry without any reason at all. You gathered up courage and greeted everyone in the dressing room, “Anyeong!”  You saw how shocked Junho was.  You stand in front of him and it feels like he is in disbelief. “Ahmmmm. Chansung-ah! I think I’m hungry. There are so many foods outside let’s eat,” Taecyeon said while dragging Chansung outside leaving you and Junho alone. The moment that Junho went back to his senses he rushed into you, hugged you tight and said, “I thought I was just dreaming but you are really here.” “Ahmmmm. Nae. I wanted to surprise you,” you said while you are still hugging you tight. He then let you go and lifted up your face. “You are here to watch my performance, right?” he asked. “Ahhhmmm. Yes. I watched your performances on the internet. Ya! How dare you to dance so y with your dancer huh? You are so cruel Lee Junho,” you said while putting your mouth and it feels like you are throwing up tantrums like a kid. Well, Junho always made you feel like a baby maybe that’s why you acted like that. Upon hearing your words, he then laughed and you are so disappointed with his reaction. “What’s so funny Lee Junho? Aish! That’s why I hate you in the past,” you said. He then hugged you again tightly and said, “In the past? So that means you love me now?” “Stupid, Ahhhh! Do you think I will come here if I don’t? Psh,” you said while pushing him away. He then dragged you near to him and kissed you. You can feel his soft lips and you know you missed it. Upon parting your lips he hugged you again and said, “I love you babe. You made me crazy each and everyday that we are apart. I love you.” “I know. I love you too, Lee Junho. By the way, I brought your favorite foods. Let’s eat,” you said while opening the foods you prepare on the table. “You prepare it by yourself huh?”  he asked. “Of course,” you then smiled at him. You then fed him like a baby. The dressing room where you were in was filled with laughter and giggles. “Aigoo, these kids are so sweet, aren’t they?” You both turned your heads hearing those words. “Omma! Nonna!” Junho exclaimed. You then greeted them, “Annyeong Mrs. Lee. Annyeong Unnie.”  In the past three months that Junho and you have been together you also have gotten close with his family. From the day you said yes to him, he then set an appointment for you to meet his family. He has been bragging that his Mom likes you a lot that makes you happy and satisfied whenever you hears it. “You have been so pretty as always but it seems like you lose some weight. Did my Junho cause you trouble?” she said while caressing your head. “Omma!”  Junho exclaimed. He then went nearer and grabbed you on your hips. “My brother becomes so possessive, isn’t he?” ,his sister said. You looked at Junho and you can’t help but to smile when you see his reactions. “Are you guys go here to watch my performance or to scold me?” he said angrily. You already expect that reaction from him and you understand why Junho acted in that way. He is the only son and the youngest. His sweet, kind, and he is not that talkative when not with 2PM but he can be so short-tempered and bratty at times. “Omma, my hungry let’s eat,” his noona said. “Binggo!” Junho said while accompanying his noona at the cater services leaving you and his Mom alone. Looking how sweet Junho is with his Noona made you smile. His mom the hold your hands and said, “You are so beautiful inside and out. Thank you for taking good care of my Junho. I always pray that someday you will end up together and have beautiful kids.” “Mrs. Lee, I really do love your son but isn’t it to early to talk about settling down? Me and Junho have some things to fulfill before thinking that. He should fulfill his dreams as a performer and me should fulfill mine in my own career,” you explained. “I understand dear and stop calling me Mrs. Lee call me Omma,” she said while hugging you tightly. You then feel how lucky Junho is to have a mom like her.

Thirty minutes before the concert starts, you said goodluck to Junho saying that you will sit beside his mom and nonna as he requested. You hugged him tightly and said, “I know you will do good.” “Do you think?” he asked. “Hmmmm. But I think I should act like a fan so I brought these outside. Hottests, are you know quiet sneaky. They will post to twitter whatever they see. I don’t want to create some fuzz and ruin the mood,” “Hmmmm. But I think I should act like a fan so I bought these outside. Hottests, are you know quiet sneaky. He will post to twitter whatever they see. I don’t want to create some fuzz and ruin the mood,”  you said while showing him the fan stuffs that your brought. He laughs at you and said, “Ya! You are my no.1 fan, aren’t you?” “Nooooo. I hate you, remember?” you said. He then draw you near to him and said, “In the past yes but now? As far as I know you are extremely crazy with me. I love you babe.” You then push him and uttered, “Lee Junho, your confidence level higher than the highest building here on earth. Unbelievable.” You then turned your back but he grabbed your wrist and hug you from your back. He then turned you to face him and kiss you deeply.

The concert was all set and when the lights were turned off. All of the people on the venue screamed. Junho started to perform and you are so proud of him. You are raising your lightstick as everybody does. You don’t why you feel like you are a thousand miles away from him and it feels like you forget that he is your boyfriend because you feel that you and him belong to different words. “He is good isn’t he?” his mom whispered. You then faced her and gave her a fake smile. You looked at him performing. “He is so different. What if one day reality knocks me down? What if one day our worlds demand us to leave each other and live our life on our own. What if…..” you thought while tears falling down your face.