V

Be With You

The concert ended and you asked to form a line to welcome Junho. You are at the end of the line together with his Omma and Noona. Everyone welcomed Junho with applause and praising him for a very job well done. First, he hugged Chansung and Taecyeon, second, his Omma and Noona and then you. “Did I make you proud?,” he whispered. “I think yes. Yeah! But I’m always proud of you Junho,” you replied. “What do you want us to do this night?” he asked while he is still hugging you tight. “Uhmmmm. I think I can now go home,” you said. Upon hearing those words, he then let you go and said with a furious face, “Ya! Do you think I will let you go home tonight? No. A big no!” You look around and it seems like everybody is looking at you. “Ya! Can you please lower down your voice? I just came here just to see you. I have no plans to stay here. Besides, I didn’t bring enough clothes for me to stay longer,” you explained. He then gripped your hands tightly and uttered, “Nonesense. I can ask our coordi Noona to buy you some clothes. I want to be with you tomorrow. Its my break before going back to Korea. Let’s go to Disneyland tomorrow.” “But Junhoooo….” you insisted but he continued to pout and you find him so cute and thus you gave up. “Ara! Ara. I will stay but let me buy my own clothes okay?” you said with your hands on his face. He then smiled and hugged you tight. “We will have a victory party tonight but before that we will buy your clothes, understand?” You then nodded.

You rode the van together with Junho. You can feel that he missed you so much because he is holding your hands tightly. “Here we are,” he exclaimed when he saw the department store. “I will come with you,” he added. “Noooo. It will not take long. Just wait for me here, understand? Some fans might see us you know?,” you then kiss him on his lips and left him. You hurriedly bought the things you needed because you know how impatient your boyfriend is. You are about to pay the things you have chosen when you saw couple shirts. You thought it would be cute if you buy those but you should think a way to make sure that Junho will wear it. He doesn’t like such things especially when it is full of aegos. “I’m done,” you said to him while showing him the things you bought. “Did you buy the whole mall?,” he asked. “No, ofcourse not!”  you said while entering the van. You then show him the couple shirts, “Charan! Look” “What’s that? Couple shirt?” Are you kidding me?,” he said while pouting. “We should wear it tomorrow. Ya, its your punishment for letting me stay here,” you explained. “Punishment?” he said while getting nearer to you. “Being with me is a burden to you huh?” he then kissed you. “Noooo. But, it is not what I plan you know,” you said. He then held your hand tightly and said, “You don’t know how much I miss you.” You smiled at him. Eventhough at times you feel that you are worlds apart you can still feel that anything is possible when love prevails.

You finally arrived at the bar for Junho’s victory party. You noticed that he is holding your hands tightly that it seems like you should go everywhere he goes. You gathered around and Junho delivered his short speech, “Thank you everyone for making this possible. To our manager, our make up artists, our coodi noonas, I don’t know what to do without you. I also want to thank my family, Omma, Appa, Noona, thank you for supporting me to this dream. Eventhough, hottests would not know this I still want to thank them. 2PM can indeed fly because of them. To my members, thank you guys for supporting me and to Taecyeon Hyung and Chansungie for coming today. And as what they have said, in every man’s success there is a woman behind it, I want to thank you babe for all your patience and for surprising me today. I love you,” he said the last sentence looking at you. Because of that you feel that you are the luckiest girl in the world. It makes you giggle and your heart is shouting because of happiness.

After the party, you and Junho went to his hotel. He wanted you to be with him so you agreed. He opened the door for you and then you sat on his bed. You looked at him and said, “You are so happy, aren’t you?” He nodded and then smiled. Seeing him smile, made you melt. “Psh! Don’t be so cute, it doesn’t suit you,” you said while standing up from the bed and leaving him but he grabbed your wrist and kiss you passionately. As his kiss deepened, tears fall down your face you want to resist but the words of Chansung and Taecyeon kept on repeating in your head. It seems like you want to break your promise to yourself as Junho wandered your month and lowered down to your neck. You close your eyes and accept it but he stopped and wipe your tears with his hand, “Babe, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to.” Upon hearing those you sat up on the bed and cry.  “Sorry Junho. I’m really sorry. I am not ready to do it. I’m so sorry” “What are you saying? Its my fault. I can’t resist anymore,” Junho said while he tries to calm you down. “Sorry babe. Its not your fault its mine. Remember that I promise you that I will wait for that day?” “But…..But Taecyeon and Chansung said that its common now a days. I want to do it to satisfy you but I can’t. And everytime, you are dancing ily with a female dancer I can’t helped it but to get jealous because you can’t touch me as way you touch them on stage”  you said while still sobbing. “Did Chansung and Taecyeon Hyung talked to you about this?”  Junho asked with a furious face. You nodded. He then hugged you tight and said, “Did I said to you before that I will respect you because I love you. Sorry that I didn’t control myself tonight maybe I’m just tired or what. And didn’t you notice it? I ask Namyoung Hyung if we can lessen the dances with a girl. I mean, I don’t want to see you crying. I love you so much,”  “I love you too Junho. I love you too,” you said while tears fall down your face.

You sleep in the bed while Junho decided to sleep in the floor to avoid temptations. The next day, you were awaken by a caress on your hair, “Junho-ya,” you said when you noticed that Junho was already in front of you. “You didn’t get enough sleep, right?” you added. “Well, I have but I woke up early. I promise you yesterday that we will go to Tokyo Disneyland, right?” he uttered. You then sat up on the bed realizing that you are scheduled to go with him in Disneyland. “But before you fix yourself, let’s have breakfast first,” he said while giving you a tray of foods. “Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Your eyes are still swollen. The next time I don’t want you to cry because of me or because of that thing, understood?” he said while touching your eyes. You just nodded because you don’t even know what to say to him. You took a bath while Junho arranged some matters with his manager. You fix yourself wearing the couple shirt that you bought yesterday. Then, you prepared the couple shirt for Junho, jeans, his favorite sneakers and a cap. “Woah! Are you applying as my coordi noona? You have already prepared the clothes that I should wear,” Junho said when he saw that you are fixing his clothes. “No, I’m not applying as your coordi noona. I’m applying as your future wife, Am I hired Mr. Lee Junho?,” you said. He then hugged you from your back and said, “You don’t have to apply. You will soon be Mrs. Lee. That’s given. After I reach my dreams and after you reach your dreams, we can get married.” “Let’s wait for that day but for now you should take a bath and fix yourself so that we can go early, right?” you said and he then gave you a kiss before he took a shower.  You waited him at the front of the bathroom’s door because you are so excited to see him wearing that couple shirt. When he opened the door, you excitedly smile to him. “What? You seem so happy that I’m wearing this shirt, right?” he said while pouting. You nodded to him. You then turned your back and get your bag. You are smiling like a crazy person. The idea that he wears the shirt gives you a floppy feeling. “Ya, what are you smiling at?,” he said. “Nothing Lee Junho,” you answered. “Hurry up. The driver is waiting for us outside,” he said while grabbing your wrist. “Ah! Wait. We should take a picture first,” you uttered while picking up your handphone in your bag. He then smiled at you realizing how silly you are. You want to take pictures in every moment that you will have this day. This is your first time to go to an amusement park with him at all. “Hana. Deul. Set,” you said while smiling at your front camera. You then look at your picture and said, “You are really the famous Lee Junho.” “And why?” he asked. You then whispered to yourself, “Because you are so handsome.” He then noticed that you are whispering something, he then asked, “What are you murmuring?” “I said your are so handsome,” you said to him and you then walked away from him because you are ashamed that you are now claiming that he is handsome. He ran after you and held your hand tightly. “So you now realized that I am handsome huh? Am I more handsome than Nichkhun Hyung in your eyes now?” he said. You pouted and answered him, “What are you saying? Nichkhun oppa is still the most handsome. He is the most handsome among all idols. Many claimed it so why I will I claim that he is not?” He then went nearer to you and whispered in your eyes, “Cause I am yours and you are mine,” Upon hearing those words you looked at him and he just smiled at you showing his eyesmile. You then blushed and you can feel that your heart beats fast.

You rode the van with Junho and he is holding your hand tightly. You are busy looking at the sceneries from the car’s window. “Tokyo is a beautiful place, isn’t it?” you said to Junho while smiling. “I’m happy to see you happy with me,” he uttered while caressing your hair. Upon hearing those words from him, you gave him a sweet smile. When you arrived at the place, you are so nervous and wanted to leave a space between you and him. He noticed it and asked, “Why are you like that?” “Like what?,” you replied. “I know you. Are you not comfortable?” You didn’t answer his question because eventhough you are nervous you wanted to enjoy the moment. “I am just overwhelmed that we are here in this wonderful place today,” you said while raising up your both hands. He then held your hand and said, “Let’s set some rules today?” “Rules?” you asked. “Yeah! Rule No. 1 Think that I am not 2PM’s Junho. Today, I am just Lee Junho, your boyfriend. Rule No. 2 Have fun and don’t think about anything else. Rule No. 3 Never let go of my hands. Rule No. 4 Don’t look to other handsome guys here Rule No. 5 You should obey all those rules, understand?” You then laughed. You never thought he would say those. You then hold his hands tightly and uttered, “I understand my handsome boyfriend.”  You both went inside and when he saw a stand full of cute headbands he dragged you there. “Miss, can I have that one?”  he said to the sales girl. He then put the headband in your head and said, “I know it would fit you” He then paid it to the cashier. “Ya, what is this?” you asked. “Wear it. Look! Every girl has it,” he explained. You pouted because the headband makes you look like a kid. “Ya, stand there,” he said while picking up his phone from his pocket. You obeyed what he said. “I want to take a photo of you,” he uttered. “Ya! Lee Junhooooo!”  you insisted. “Smile. Hana Deul Set.” You can’t do anything except to follow what he said. You smiled and then you went nearer to him to look at your picture. “Your pretty,” he said and it made you blushed. “Let’s take a picture, together” you commanded. Both of you then smiled and strike a pose. “Where will we go now?” you asked. “Ahmmmmm. I want to ride this and this and this,” he said while pointing some rides at the map. “Ya ya ya ya! Lee Junho, are you serious?” you said while pulling his hand. You are afraid to ride on those but you don’t want to be obvious. “What? You said you are not afraid of anything, right?” he said teasingly. “Ofcourse!”  When you arrived at the roller coaster you see how it will going to be and you can feel that your heart beats fast. “Babe? Are you sure will be riding on that?” you asked him while looking at the people on the ride. He laughed when he saw and noticed that you are afraid. “Ya, admit it you are afraid, right?” “Yes I am afraid. Happy? Now, let’s just not,” you insisted while pulling him away from the ride. He then put his hands on your shoulders, looked at you and your eyes were fixed to him, he then uttered, “You said that you trust me right? So as long as I am here, you shouldn’t be afraid of anything. Just hold my hand when you are afraid. I will protect you and I won’t let anybody harm you” By those words, he made you agree to ride on the roller coaster. By the time that you are already sitting on it and few minutes from now the ride will going to start you feel that you are trembling. “Junho-yaaaaa, are you sure of this?” “Of course I am. Just hold my hand tightly and when you are afraid just shout I love you Lee Junho and I will shout I love you too,” he said while showing your hands on his hand. The ride started and what he has told you, you shouted how you love him and he replied and even if how scary it was for you, surprisingly you enjoyed it. After that ride, you have now the guts to ride on the most exciting ones. You and Junho happily ride on those. You realized that it is a dream came true for you. You hold his hands without thinking that people will see you, you laughed together and have fun without the thoughts of him being one of the biggest celebrities in Korea, and most importantly you and him did what you want to do. “Babe, can we eat? I’m a bit hungry,” you asked when you saw some kids eating hotdog sandwich. “Of course. I am hungry too,” he said. He then let you sat down on a table and bought some hotdog sandwiches and sodas. He then fed you. “Say Ahhhh!” he commanded. You then opened your mouth. After eating both of you decided to play on the stalls there. As expected, Junho is so competitive that he won every game against you. “Aren’t you tired?” he asked. You nodded and then he led you to a bench. “Babe? I think I want some ice cream,” you said. He then left you to buy some ice cream. While he is not around, you looked at the people around you. You saw a  family enjoyed the place and you thought that you wanted to have your own family too. You are too preoccupied with your thoughts that you didn’t notice that Junho was already sitting beside you. “Someday, we will comeback here with our babies. I’m sure they will enjoy in here,” he said and his words made you look at him. He was smiling all the way that made you melt deep down inside. He then gave a big hello kitty stuff toy and handed you your ice cream. “What this?” you said while caressing the stuff. “Its your reward you for being a good girl today,” he responded. You then hugged the stuff. Junho saw how you hugged that stuff that it made him quiet jealous. “Ya! You should hug me like you hug that stuff,” he whispered in your ears. You then laughed at him. Both of you teased each other like kids but you stopped when you saw bright lights from the sky, the fireworks display has started. Both of you looked at the fireworks and it was indeed awesome. While Junho is busy looking at it, you stare at him. You can’t resist so you kissed his check. “Ya, you are stealing me a kiss” he said. “You are my boyfriend and besides we kissed so many times already. It is not stealing,” you explained while smiling. “Don’t you know how much they pay for me just for a picture. You should pay triple of it because you kissed me,” he teased you. You then pouted but he caressed your hair that made you smile again. “I want to thank Mr. Lee Junho for this day. I am so happy,” you said while looking at his eyes. “Its my pleasure to serve you Miss” he replied. “I love you Junho,” you said while hugging him tight. “I love you too” he replied.

After the fireworks display, both of you decided to go back to the hotel. You then took a shower while Junho talked to his manager about your flight going back to Seoul. He wanted to take the evening flight with you because he said he wants to be with you longer before he gets busy again for his film. After taking the shower, you notice that Junho is not yet there so you opened the curtains of the window so you can see the beautiful lights at the city. Surprisingly, you feel that someone is already hugging you from behind and it was your boyfriend. “I don’t want this day to end,” you said. You are so happy that you don’t want that day to end because you know that once you go back to Seoul, you will seldom have this kind of moments again. “Me too. Every second of my life, I want to hug you like this. I want to see everytime you smile. I want to be there everytime you are upset. I want to be with you all the time that sometimes I get so upset that I can’t do some things that guys can do to their girls,” he confessed. “Junho ya, I can feel your love whether you are not around or not. You should feel that too,”  you said. He then turned you around and look at your eyes, “Do you listen to my songs? Actually, I have composed it for you. You are the girl behind my songs. I think I can make many songs after this day,” he uttered. You then smiled at him and kiss him passionately. Both of you said what you feel and decided to sleep together in bed. You lie on his chest and he hugged you tight. Both of you can feel that mutual feeling from each other that made you satisfied and happy.