amusement park

Be Mine

Donghae POV

            “we’re here” Jessica said in excitement, she so cute with that dress, “let’s split up? Okay minho?” I winked and minho and he now what I mean, “okay hyung, c’mon krystal, let’s go to Ferris wheel” minho said and dragged krystal with him, “where are we going my princess??” I said at Jessica while I hug her from behind, “yah! Were at public, stop doing this to me” Jessica said and the pouted, I release my hug, and I hold her hand then drag her to a roller coaster, “I don’t want to go, jebal oppa, let’s go for something saver” she said while we in front the roller coaster, I smirked, “I will protect you, so kaja” I said and dragged her and make her sit in the roller coaster, she hug my arm and hide her head in my hand, “hahaha my ice princess can be this cute too” I smirked but she doesn’t seems hear it, and then the roller coaster set off, she scream hard, I can hear her scream even the roller coaster was so fast, about 50 second later the roller coaster stopped, and Jessica still hugged my hand, “it’s over sica” I said and help her out from the roller coaster, “I hate it!” sica stomped her feet and then she pouted, omo she so cute, I happy to have her be my girlfriend, “sorry sica, now we will go to where do you want” I said and hold her had, “okay” she sighed and give a smile to me.

            Jessica dragged me to a carousel, “I want to play carousel, c’mon oppa” she said and smiled, I think this is the first time in my life for have the feeling that’s named love, “okay princess, that for a couple” I point to a carousel that look like a cart, I hold Jessica hands, then seated beside her in the carousel, “kaja!” she said like a little girl, the carousel start, and Jessica is smiled like a little girl that enjoying the carousel. About a minute the carousel stopped, then I help Jessica to get off, “Donghae-ya” someone called my name, then when I look around I found a familiar man figure that dragged a girl beside him, “ah…. sungmin-hyung anyonghaseo, who’s that girl?” I asked when sungmin-hyung arrive in front of me and Jessica, “ah let me introduce you, my girlfriend soonkyu” he said and get whacked in the hand by the girl, “yah oppa, my name is sunny” she pouted cutely, then I look at Jessica and smiled, “she is my girlfriend sooyeon, or Jessica” I said and shoved Jessica to my hand, “anyonghaseo” Jessica and sunny bowed to each other. “So you found the right woman for you? I think you still a jerk” sungmin-hyung whispered to me, “of course no hyung, she changed me… I think” I said and I can see this hyung chuckled, Jessica and sunny looks closer now, they chatting together, I don’t want to disturb her, so I talk with sungmin –hyung. “oppa lets go to a ferris wheel, we can ride it together” sunny-ssi talked to sungmin-hyung, “oh what a good idea, kaja donghae, Jessica-ssi” sungmin hyung said while grabs sunny hand. “oppa look at the beautiful view” Jessica said to me, she hooked her hand with mine, and sunny-ssi with sungmin hyung is do the same, “let’s play a game,” sunny suggested, “I’m in, donghae-oppa too” Jessica said, “all right, what game?” I asked, “stare contest, the lose couple will pay for eat” sungmin hyung suggested, honestly Im against at that game because, I don’t want sungmin-hyung stared my princess, but sica was in it, so I have no choice, “donghae-ya look at me” sungmin-hyung said while using his aegyo it make me sick so I lose, “yah hyung stop doing aegyo!” I muttered, “hahahahaa sungmin-oppa win!” sunny-ssi said with aegyo too, they both have a aegyo aisssh, Jessica look away when sunny using her aegyo as well, that make my couple lose, “buy me burger!” sungmin-hyung said, “me too” sunny-ssi continued, so I and  Jessica go to buy burger for the aegyo couple. “gomawo” sungmin-hyung said while receive the burger, then we chat about history of the couple, I start the story and say everything that I do to win my princess heart, the sungmin-hyung start his story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks