love

Be Mine

Flashback

Sungmin POV

            “yah soonkyu you forgot your book” I said while chasing sunny that just go out from the office about 7 month ago, “ah im sorry, I forgot it, thanks oppa” she said with aegyo to me, truthfully I was love her since she works with me, she was my secretary, my cute secretary. “No need to thanks soonkyu” I said and patted her head, “oppa call me sunny” she pouted and I just smiled at her. “Do you want me to walk you home?” I smiled cutely at her, “thanks oppa but my house not that far, see you tomorrow” she smile then turned but I hold her hand, “it’s midnight” I said but she just smiled and walk away to her house, I was so worry for her, so I initiatively to follow her and I do hat for another day too, but unfortunately, a man that I believe was drunk walked toward her, “no thanks” sunny yelled, I run towards that man, and I can see he was trying to hug sunny, “yah! Let my girlfriend go!” I yelled out loud, aissh sungmin babo, sunny would hate you, you don’t even a boyfriend for her, you just her collogue, “o-oppa” she said in shocked, then I punch that byuntae face, but unfortunately he replied my punch, then i kick him in the face, and he back off from in front of us, I look at sunny quickly to see if she was hurt, “do you hurt sunny?” I asked then sunny tears rolled over, “anii oppa, how about you? He punched you” sunny said with sobbing, “I’m not hurt, I’ll okay as you okay too” I said and help her stand “o-oppa I scared, thanks oppa” she cried while hug me, I replied the hug, “ne I will protect you sunny, forever, saranghaeyo” I said while hugged her, the she wept her tears, “gomawo oppa,nado  saranghae”she said and I was shocked because she feel the same way as me, “do you want to be my girlfriend soonkyu-ah?” I said and stared at her eyes, she nodded while buried her face in my chest “I always waiting for this day oppa” she said still buried her face, “gomawo soonkyu-ah” I said the grab her chin and make she face me then i leaned my face to her face and kiss her lips.

 

Donghae POV

            “oppa its very embarrassing” sunny-ssi said and punched sungmin-hyung hand playfully but he just chuckled, “so that’s your first kiss? So cute” Jessica said, “what about you sica?” sunny-ssi asked, just like I thought they seem close now, “whe haven’t yet,” I said while scratch my head, “you must do it quickly donghae” sungmin-hyung said and then he and sunny-ssi chuckled but I and Jessica just silent in embarrassment. About two hours later, the aegyo couple went to home, so I call minho right away, “neh hyung” he said in the phone, “wait us in front the car, now!” I commanded, and see Jessica laughed, “wae princess?” I asked to her, “your voice is funny” she said and she still laughing, “yah! I’m yours, so my voice is yours too” I said and sticking my tongue, “aissh childish” she said and hooked her hand at mine again then go to my car. “How your days sojung?” Jessica said while we seat in the car, “good unnie, right oppa?” she said, “neh” minho replied, “Oppa I’m hungry, let’s eat” Jessica said to me while poking my shoulders that driving out of the amusement park, “whoa… this the first time I look my unnie like this” Krystal chuckled from behind, “yah! It’s okay to act like that to donghae-oppa right? Don’t you do that too to minho?” Jessica said then pouted, omo! So cute, “neh its okay princess, c’mon we eat first” I patted Jessica head, I can hear krytal and minho chuckled but I acted like I didn’t hear that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

double short update  :D