meet mother in-law

Be Mine

Donghae PoV

            “what??!, you kissed my dongsaeng?? How dare you!” minho said and filled in anger, and I can see my brother backing off, how dare he already have a first kiss when I am never, “I will told mom” I smirking and his face became so pale, “oppa, don’t teases him” Jessica punch my stomach, “yah!” I said and she just sticking her tongue, I see minho getting ready to punch taemin and just then a figure of girl stop him, “oppa please stop” sulli and krystal pleaded together, “it my fault” sulli said and looked to taemin, I bet she will reject him, “taemin-oppa, I’m sorry but I think I have make up my mind” she said while held taemin hand while krystal is make a hard attempt to make minho calm, “ok, I know, I’m sorry for bothering you” taemin said and his eyes became teary, he’s still a crybaby, but when he turned his body from sulli, she hug him “oppa, I’m not liking you anymore, but the more I feel it, the more I loved you, I think I ready to be your girlfriend” she said and then the shocked taemin is turned over and try to kiss sulli “ya! What are you doing stop it! We at public” I said and hit his head, “ah mian hyung” he smiled sheepishly and hold sulli hand, “thanks ssul” he smiled, “if you break her heart, I will break your body” minho threatened him “neh, I will protect her, hyung” he said, “okay then let’s go back, do you want to go home together with us?” I asked taemin, “right, you want to right ssul?” he smile, “ne” sulli replied, “and princess treat my wound” I whined and Jessica laughed then clinging to my hand, “ne” she said, “and I will introduce you to my mom” I said when we all walking to the car, “what? Today? I’m not ready oppa” she whined, “its fine noona, his mom is kind, and if you want I and krystal will accompanied you there, and to introduce my sulli too” minho said while poked taemin, “yah hyung! She is mine! Don’t you have krystal already?” taemin whined, “yah and she is my sister, without my permission you can’t have a relationship with her!” minho said then smirking, “oppa…” sulli whined, “ne..neh hyung, do you want me to massage you?” taemin said and massage minho shoulder, “it’s good” minho smirked and we all laughed except taemin, I know it was a sudden for jessica to meet my mom, but I want my mom already set our wedding as soon as possible and then I start the car.

            “Here we go” I said and opened my door and quickly run to Jessica side and opened her door, “c’mon ssul let’s meet our mom” taemin said and held sulli hand, “o..op..oppa she’s not my mom, she’s yours” sulli whined then she pouted, “it’s gonna be your’s and jessica’s too” I said then Jessica smacked my stomach while her face was blushed, then I escorted Jessica to go inside my house. “Yah fish!, taemin! Mom already waiting for you” eunhyuk said and go out fom the house while hear my voice, “anyonghaseo oppa” Jessica,krystal and sulli bowed to him, “oh anyong sister in-law, and who are you two?” he said while looking at sulli and krystal, “she is my girlfriend, and that is minho-hyung’s” taemin said while hugging sulli and pointed at krystal, sulli slightly push him, “o…oppa it’s embarrassing” sulli whined, eunhyuk eyes gotten bigger, “what??? So I am the one who don’t have girlfriend?? Yah! You two skipped me, I never appraise that” eunhyuk yelled and give we a lecture, “yah hyukkie, where donghae and taemin??” I heard a woman voice yelled from the home, it must be mom’s she already back from her vacation, “o..oppa what must I do??” Jessica asking me, she looks like doesn’t ready to meet my mom yet, “stay calm” I said and pecked her cheek, she was blushed “ewww” the other said disgustingly and then I motioned all of us to go inside my house. “donghae, taemin I miss you” my mom hug me and taemin, and she looked at minho that held krystal hand, “hello minho, is she your girlfriend? She’s so pretty” she said at minho “neh umma, she is krystal” minho said because my mom have treat minho as her son too , “anyonghaseo auntie, thank you for the compliment” krystal smiled, “ you’re welcome krystal, then who is these two cute princess?” my mom while walking to Jessica and sulli, “I am jung Jessica auntie, I’m donghae girlfriend and krystal sister’s” Jessica politely says while smiled and bowed, “you have a cute girlfriend donghae, and jessica please take care of donghae, he is bit crazy” my mom said, “umma” I pouted, “look at that, how childish” my mom said and Jessica with the other laughing, “and who are you young girl?” my mom asked to sulli “a…a..anyonghaseo, I…I’m choi jinri, or you can call me sulli” sulli stuttered, I bet she was nervous, “choi?? Did you minho sister?” my mom asked again, I hope she like them all, “neh auntie” sulli nodded, “she is mine mom” taemin said, “waah cute girl, you two good at choose a girl, hyukkie where’s yours?” my mom asked while facing hyukjae, “I don’t have, they skipped me” hyukjae pouted while pointed at me and taemin then my mom laughed, “Jessica,krystal, and sulli right?. What do you want to do tomorrow?” my mom asked, I feel something fishy in here, “nothing” the 3 girl said at the same time, “good how about you sleep over tonight I want to know more about you, because I must know what person is my son and minho likes” she said while hugging the 3 girl, I see Jessica look with what-would-I-say-look to me, I just nodded, “ri..Right auntie” Jessica said and the 2 other girls look shock, “that good, you can sleep at donghae and taemin room, the four of them include minho can share room with hyukjae” my mom explained, “what?? I don’t want to mom!” hyukjae said, “No objection! And girls, feel free to call me  umma, I want to have a free time with you all, we going out, and boys waiting for your appa” my mom commanded, “neh umma” we all said and then she brings the girls out.

 

I want to make special chapter, who are the couple it your choice
A. Minstal
B. Heefany
C. Seokyu
D. Other Shineeffect Couple
E. Other Supergeneration Couple

and because no one vote, and the final is..... Minstal

so please wait, stay tune

and please comment :D