Dine

Be Mine

Jessica POV

            “we’re here let’s get out” donghae-oppa said while he opened the door to me, I really feel happy since yesterday, I really glad he changed from donghae the jerk to my lovely prince, “do you daydreaming? Do sick princess?” donghae oppa asked me while I just sitting because thinking, he look worries, “anii… kaja oppa” I said and pulling his hand towards the restaurant. “minho-ya… I miss you!” someone running to us, she is very beautiful and tall, aissh I don’t feel good, “noona.. long time no see, when do you arrive from japan?” minho said and hugged the woman, I can see sojung is a bit jealous, so I comforted her, “3 hours ago, who’s with you?” she asked while pointed at us “I’m sorry noona, I forgot to tell you, my girlfriend Jung sojung, or you can call krystal” minho grabs sojung hand, I bet she is his sister, “ooh anyonghaseo unnie, jung krystal imnida” sojung bowed I can see she was nervous, the first time meet her boyfriend family, “you have a cute girlfriend, I’m choi ------ imnida” she introduced herself but I was distracted to krystal nervous state so I don’t hear her name, “I’m jung sooyeon or jung Jessica imnida, krystal sister, he is my boyfriend, lee donghae” I introduce myself, “Jessica? Do you jung Jessica? Sica-ya im sooyoung, miss you” she said then hugged me, then I remembered, choi sooyoung that live at the same dorm with me in university, “sooyoung? So you are minho sister? I don’t know about it” I said while hugged her, then I hear donghae-oppa coughed, I bet he is jealous, he is so cute.

“Let’s sit down, I’m here with my friend” sooyoung said and dragged me and minho to her tables, and I can see a boy seated in there. “wookie-oppa this is my brother, choi minho and my best friend Jessica” sooyoung said in excitement while the man quickly stand up, “anyonghaseo kim ryeowook imnida, I’m sooyoung fi…” he said but sooyoung punch him in the stomach, “yah… its hurts soo” he said while holding his stomach, “anyonghaseo ryeowook-ssi” the four of us bowed, “lets sit” sooyoung said and we sitted in the unoccupied chairs, “soo who is he? He’s cute” I whispered to sooyoung, “ehm, I’m cute too princess” donghae-oppa said and then we was chuckled, I can’t believe he heard that, “he is my friend” sooyoung said and her face became redder, “I don’t believe” I said and chuckle, “aiissh fine he is my fiancé , kim ryeowook” sooyoung said annoyingly “happy now?” she pouted, “chincha noona? I never hear it” minho butted in, “of course, you never said to me that you have a girlfriend right?” she glared at him.“how can you being his fiancé?” I asked to her while pointed at ryeowook-ssi, “tell me” I continued, “aissh I don’t want to” sooyoung said, “trustfully I was her colleague in japan” ryeowook-ssi start talking, “yah! Oppa don’t tell them jebal, its embarassing” sooyoung pouted, “continue ryeowook-hyung” minho said and got the glared from sooyoung, “okay” ryeowook-ssi said, I can see sooyoung pouted, then ryeowook-ssi start his stories.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for short, free to comment