Why do you care?

G Dragons match

Bonnie's POV: 

My head throbbed slightly as I slowly awoke. With my eyes still shut I remembered the day’s events as I breathed in the unfamiliar scent surrounding me. I have met the most dangerous gang in the school and been attacked on my way home... . My eyes flew open and I clutched at the silk sheets that covered me, looking around I found a plainly decorated room with an expensive aura. Where was I?

I got up slowly in my crinkled clothes and noticed the pain travelling around my head and through my arms. I tasted my lip and discovered dry blood. Great. I look for a reflective surface and find a mirror shining to my left. Black eye, cut lip and a gash down my face proves that my first day at school didn’t really go to plan. The cuts look relatively clean, like someone had actually wiped most the blood off.

I reach for my phone in my pocket and look at the time.

7:00pm

 

. 20 missed calls and numerous messages… This is turning out worse and worse. I decide to text my host mother a quick excuse that I got held up at school and make my way home. I’ll find an excuse for the injuries when I get there…

I open the only door in the room slowly and look out into the large hallway. I was at the end of the hallway so I only had one possible way out. As I started to walk I heard strange voices in the distance, their footsteps nearing me with every second. I paniced and opened the closest door on my left and closed it harshly behind me. I hold my breath and listen through the door. By the sounds of it there was a small group of men. When their footsteps didn’t stop at my door I let go of the breath I had been subconsciously holding.

“They’re looking for you” I hear a familiar voice that makes me freeze and the hairs on my neck stand up. GD, really? I bite my lip once again to hold onto my words and slowly turn to face the tall, dark silhouette standing in the dimly lit room. As he neared I saw his casual attire of ripped jeans and a black jacket still adorned his body. “They won’t hurt you. Come with me, I’ll help you heal” He said smoothly before taking my wrist and leaning into my face. “How are you feeling?” He whispered as I gasped. I only stood in shock before my hand caught his chest and pushed him back.

“Do I have to remind you of what happened today? I’m not interested” I shakily said, testing my crackly voice.

“Yet” he retorted quickly and quietly before opening the door behind me, forcing me to move to the side before he nudged me quickly into the hallway.

“Where could she have gone?”

“She can’t be far.”

“Come on, before Jiyong finds out”

Gdragon cleared his throat behind me as the four men appear through the doorway and into the hall. “Looking for something?” He says with a soft chuckle as he places a hand on the small of my back. I arch my back away from his touch and look up to him angrily.

“I can make my own way home thankyou. I have a family to explain to” I say as I step away from the men as the four gang members near us.

“No! You can’t go home alone again!” The youngest says quickly. I remember his name quickly, Seungri. “It wouldn’t be right. We have a doctor here, we can help you get better!” He says, almost begging.

“Why do you care?” I asked shocked at the sudden concern for my safety from all five of the men that stood in front of me.

“Come with me.” Gdragon says hurriedly while he guided me towards the end of the hall and down some steps. His strength overcoming my weak protests, the pain throbbing in my right arm shows itself once again the more I struggle. I huff and look around the home. It looks like a penthouse, the windows showing an amazing view of Seoul and the décor screams rich.

 

After being treated, all five of the memebers me into a car out the front and I obediently climb in and sit, trying to keep my tired eyes from falling. Failing as they shut, I struggle with them as I force them open yet again.

“You can sleep” I hear Gd say softly as he sits closely next to me in the back. I feel his heat and I smell his intoxicating aroma. My body leans in as my brain screams to stop, yet gravity takes over and my weak limbs wrap themselves instinctively around his torso and my head rests on his arm. I feel him brush my hair out of my face and I relax, again black takes over as I rest in his arms.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know it’s late and short but I’m going to have to take a break since I have some busy weeks ahead. Comment if you have anything at all to say but I’ll try to get some stuff done asap. You guys are amazing for being so patient xx <3