Game on

G Dragons match

 

Bonnie’s POV

 

“What was all that about?” Hana finally says through the dead silence while I stared at the powerful group exit the room. Their leader looks back once and winks. Two can play that game, I imitate his famous smirk and gracefully turn my body to face Hana. I wish I could see the expression on his face. That’ll teach him to think he can control me, I’m my own person Gdragon and I don’t answer to anyone. Especially gang leaders. I sat down and shrugged my shoulders.

 

“I really don’t know. That’s the second time he has come up to me. Who was that chick though?” The thought of her disgusted me. Her big lips and her sharp tongue made me angry just thinking about it.

 

“Kiko? She is GD’s girlfriend. Kind of” Ji-Hyun answered unsurely. The cafeteria started to finally return to the loud background noise of other conversations.

 

“Kind of?” I asked. Was she his girlfriend or not? It was a simple yes or no really. I looked at Ji-Hyun intently as I sipped my water.

 

“Well Gdragon does whatever he wants but Kiko kind of claimed him. And she destroys anyone that gets in her way.” She answered me with a hushed tone. Claimed him? What? The more important thing was that she destroys anyone that got in her way. Was I in her way? I had no intention of taking her precious Gdragon away from her. I was only proving that I wasn’t a toy for any stupid gang member.

 

“Let’s just avoid her and GD. Okay Bonnie?” Hana whispered quietly to me snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

“Yeah, no problem.” I replied quickly. I didn’t want Hana, Ji-Hyun or Eun Hee to get hurt because of me and my problems. For now I would have to push my pride aside and think about the people around me instead of proving this stupid boy wrong. “I’m going to go tell him to leave us alone” I quickly said and stood up.

 

“Yah?! Be careful Bonnie. He is a scary person” Hana said with concerned eyes. I giggled and smiled at her.

 

“I’m scarier” I put my hands on my hips and gave everyone a friendly farewell as I left the cafeteria, all eyes on me yet again. Now it was certainly like my dream.

                               *                                                                                                        *                                                                                                                *

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

She smirked?! That little…

 

“Opppppppppaaa” Kiko’s voice disturbed my thoughts and hurt my ears. I ignored her and planned my next move. Bonnie interested me, she wasn’t like all the other girls who whined and followed directions. No, what are you thinking Jiyong you idiot! You don’t date, especially rude foreign girls with too much attitude. She is prettier than them…UGH! Stop thinking such things!!

“Oppppppaaa, who was that ?” Kiko’s high pitch pierced my ears again. That disgusting word hit my ears hard and I finally responded.

 

“You’re so annoying.” I said emotionless. I didn’t even want to look at the inevitable pout forming on her face. “Go away, I’m going for a walk.” I gave the boys a nod to go without me. Kiko huffed and pulled at my sleeve.

"I can go with you" She said as she wrapped her arms around mine.

“Go away!” I said again as I pulled my arm out of her grasp. To my pleasure she submitted and followed the boys - stomping loudly the whole way.

 

“That wasn’t very nice.” A soft voice said as Kiko and the rest of Bigbang turned the corner. My eyes widened and I recovered in time to turn around smoothly. She looked smug and overconfident as she leaned on the lockers with her arms crossed and looked up at me with her uniquely large blue eyes. Her light blonde hair framed her face nicely and fell in waves. My eyes wondered over her curves and I didn’t notice I had lingered too long until I heard her clear . I stared back at her face and put on a grin.

 

“I’m not a nice person” I replied in a deep, husky voice as I stepped closer to her to close the space between us. She smelt slightly of salt water and roses; a strange but beautiful aroma that intoxicated me and made me want to step closer. I didn’t have control of my actions anymore, I let her control me with her aura.


“Bad boys aren’t my type. Sorry.” She said with a giggle as she ran her fingers through her long hair and rearranged her legs so she could start walking away. I took my last step and blocked her from leaving with my arm, forcing our faces only inches from each other. Her breath hitches and she stares at me in shock for a moment before she recovers and places a hand between us to protect her personal space.

“You don’t know until you try” I reply while I lift my hand to move a piece of hair in front of her face. She smacks my hand away with hers and glares at me. I lean in closer until I can feel her breath on my skin and I watch her eyes move from my eyes to my lips. I also hear her heart as she puts her hands on my chest, separating our bodies.

“Yah! Get off me!” She says flustered as she pushes me off. Her strength was enough to make me step back and for her to move away from the lockers. I turned around to find her standing in the middle of the hallway facing away from me.  

 

“I’m sorry. Did I scare my little lamb?” I take a step towards her and chuckle at the way she tenses at the name. She was so cute when she was angry…

 

“I am not your little lamb! Nor am interested in you!” Bonnie yelled as she turns around. She stalks towards me threateningly and raises her hand. I catch her oncoming attack with my own hand forgetting that her other one was already making its way to my face.

 

SLAP

 

“Yah! What was that for?!” I clutch my cheek that was throbbing from Bonnie’s sudden outburst. She was stronger than I imagined.

 

“Don’t talk to me. Don’t look at me. Don’t even think about me. Got it?!” She screamed at me before the bell rang noisily. She didn't wait for a responce before the last thing I saw was her flowing blonde hair whip around as she left me in the hallway nursing my now red cheek and broken pride.

 

You win this round sweetie. But I’m not giving up that easily.  

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, it took a little longer today but I finally got it done. ^.^ enjoy.