Arrogance

G Dragons match

Jiyong’s POV

I laughed as Seungri imitates the pathetic nerd that we had thrown into the school dumpster during the first class. Dealing with them just kept our reputation healthy and passed the time more enjoyably than actual class.

 

“Roof?” I ask to T.O.P as the three other members laugh. He nods slightly and follows me down the hall. The three others follow close behind. I lazily walk through the halls when I spot her. Her naturally blonde hair falling gracefully around he face as she picks up books. Her large eyes looking everywhere but our direction. Who was she? I look to T.O.P and Taeyang who look back at me with raised eyebrows.

 

“What do we have here?” My voice filling the silence in the hall. I grin and wonder if she can understand Korean. “A westerner. An American perhaps?” I question again. I don’t like being ignored. She closes her locker with a loud thud that catches my attention and locks eyes with me immediately. Her blue orbs evaluate me and scream confidence. So we’re going to play games? I like games. I smirk and continue walking towards her.

 

“She’s pretty hyung” Seungri calls from behind me. Too-good-to-be-true pretty. Who is she?

 

“What’s a pretty thing like you out here in the halls?” I ask in my fluent English. She has no choice but to answer me now. Her posture straightens and she looks back at me. Confident…too confident.

 

“I’m an exchange student from Australia – not America.” She says… in Korean. I don’t like being messed with sugar, wrong move. I look at the other members behind me and contemplate my options. I smirk and step closer to her as she steps back to accommodate for her own personal space.

 

“Is our little lamb scared?” I ask more confidently. I see a flash of rage and her hands start to grip the white bag by her side.

 

“Why would I be scared?” She answers back, staring right through me with her oddly cute eyes. Cute? Come on Jiyong, you could do better than her! And we don’t need Kiko in another cat fight. She steps assertively towards me, our faces only inches apart.

“Bonnie!” I hear an annoying interruption from behind me. I look around to find a short, scared girl clutching her books and waving to the person in front of me. Well her name’s Bonnie huh. Well Bonnie, let’s have some fun.  

 

 

Bonnie's POV

Myself, Hana and her 2 friends walk into the soon to be crowded cafeteria. I walk but I don’t contribute to the conversation going on next to me. I have a horrible feeling about that group a guys but I can’t think of a reason why. Maybe I had overstepped? What if I had offended them? Ahhhhh my classic overthinking is taking over my life!

 

“Isn’t that right Bonnie!” Hana loudly stated. I turned to see her familiar large grin greeting me.

 

“uhhh yeah” I said unsure of what she or the others were really talking about.

 

“No way! You can’t be serious!” The shortest one exclaimed – I think her name was Ji-Hyun – was the shape of an ‘O’.

 

“I can’t believe you met Bigbang!” another one of Hana’s friends stated - Eun Hee, or maybe she was Ji-Hyun. Oh I don’t know, I’m bad with names.

Wait…. Bigbang? BIGBANG?! I quickly looked at both the girls and back to Hana who looks at me quizzically.

 

“Bonnie, are you okay?” Hana says as she sits down at a table, gesturing for me to sit next to her. I quickly sit and recover. Bigbang…. I just stood up to a gang. Not just A gang…THE gang! Oh god what have I done?

 

“I’m great” I answer with a wide smile. Okay let’s just hope they forget it happened. Yeah, ignore it because that ALWAYS works. I’m such an idiot.

 

“Great! I’ll go get our food. What do you feel like?” Hana and the shortest one of her friends – I’m pretty sure she is Ji-Hyun.

 

“Surprise me.” I reply to Hana and flash her another wide smile. I always liked what Hana made me at home, I’m guessing she would know what to get me here too. After a time of silence while Hana and Ji-Hyun walk away, Eun Hee turns to me quickly.

 

“What was he like?” She whispers closely to me while looking around to see if any of the arriving students would hear.

 

“um, who?” I ask a little shyly. I really needed to learn names and people around here.

 

“You know…” She looks around again. “The leader….GDragon” she says in a hush tone. Jeez, everyone is really scared of these boys. Have I bitten off more than I can chew?

 

“Which one is that?” I answer again a little insecure of my lack of knowledge on who was who. Eun Hee giggled and looked back up. She didn’t answer me though, her gaze was focused on the cafeteria’s entrance. I turned and followed her eyes to see the very same smug group of boys that I had seen in the hallway not too long ago.

 

“He’s the one in front. Light hair and the ripped jeans” she says with a quiet sigh. Even more careful of her tone now that the five gang members were actually here. My eyes widen and I look quickly back to Eun Hee who corrects her stare back down to the table.

 

“Um, he is kind of creepy. He seems arrogant” I say after a short silence. Eun Hee looks up to me again swiftly, sneaking another side stare at the group of boys.

 

“Don’t let them catch you saying that.” She warned as Hana and Ji-Hyun near the table with our food.

 

“who?” Ji-Hyun says as she catches Eun Hee’s last statement.

 

“Big bad Bigbang” I answer as I nod my head backwards to their table. All the girls stare at the table but quickly look away. Gosh, you would think it was illegal to even glance at them!

 

“He’s looking” Hana says shakily. “He. Is. Looking” she repeats, not believing her own words.

 

“Who is looking?” I ask as I politely accept the tray of food. I force myself not to look around at the presence that suddenly seems to be burning holes through my entire body. I feel self-conscious and straighten my posture further as I tense.      

 

“He’s coming. Oh my god what do we do?” Eun Hee quickly states as she looks back to her untouched food. If I tried hard I could see a bead of sweat on her forehead. Silence. Footsteps.

 

“Well, well. Our little lamb is still here” I could basically hear the smirk on his face and again I boil with frustration. I. Am. Not. Your. PROPERTY! I compose myself and turn around to meet his amused face.

 

 

“I’m not your property” I say simply standing up, refusing to sit in his shadow. His grin widens and he looks me up and down like he was sizing me up.

 

“Now that’s a conversation for another time sweetie” he replies stepping closer to me. Damn this guy smells good. But that doesn’t stop him being a gang leader. A ing gang leader! I keep my composure and stand tall against his proximity. I hadn’t noticed till now that everyone had stopped their conversations and all eyes were on us. Great. Awesome. First day and I’m taking on a gang member – no, a gang LEADER.      

 

“OPPA!” suddenly a high pitched voice cuts into our conversation. A tall girl with plump lips and a skinny figure skips to GDragon’s side. “Hey babe” She says as she latches herself onto his face. Ew! My face displays my disgust at the scene in front of me and I step back. His hands controlling her body and expertly maneuvering it. I clear my throat and raise my eyebrows at the parasite on GDragon’s face.

“And you are?” The girl says learning over to me as she steps away from her man-meat. Excuse me?

 

“None of your business” GDragon’s smooth voice says behind her. What?! Excuse me but since when were YOU apart of this.

 

“None of YOUR business” I say as I lean around the tall figure to look at those chocolate eyes. And of course he grins.

 

“I’ll be seeing you soon Bon” GDragon says smugly as he strides arrogantly out of the cafeteria, the girl close on his tail throws me a death glare and walks loudly out with him and the rest of the gang. Bon?! What?! Ugh this is going to be a long year.