What Am I To You? ( Kim Taehyung ) free write.

Bangtan Dreams (scenario collection)

You stared at him as he stared back. It was only seconds ago that the house was full of yelling and screaming, and it’s suddenly all silence. He said nothing, and niether did you. Both of you were too angry and upset to say another word.


“Can I know why?” His voice quivered.
You looked down to the floor, trying to find the right words to say. Your eyebrows furrowed a bit in confusion as you felt a tightening in your throat from saving tears. 
“Y/N… Look at me. Please” Taehyung pleaded.


He attempted to reach for your hand, but stopped when you pulled away. His heart crushed at the thought of never being able to hold your hand again. His gaze remained on the floor, finding it more comfortable than staring in your cold eyes.


“I just…” You trailed. His teary eyes snapped back into your glossy ones. He stared deeply into your eyes, looking more desperate than ever.


“There will never be a good enough reason. I can’t be without you. Don’t do this to us.” He choked. He desperately shook his head at the thought of you leaving him.
You let out a shaky sigh,“I just don’t love you anymore.”


Again, silence. His brows furrowed as if he was angry but his eyes only showed desperation. 


“You’re lying.” He searched your eyes as if looking for lies in your soul. Nothing. “Don’t say that. Don’t lie to me Y/N!”


You didn’t even flinch at his voice, knowing yours had more effect than his. Your eyes tore away from his. The guilt was practically eating you from inside out. 


“Taehyung, you knew this relationship wouldn’t last the way we were working. You knew that we were going to end at some point. I really thought I loved you at one point, but I really just was blind. I’m sorry, but I don’t love you. Please understand me.” You confessed softly.


Niether of you moved. He was too frozen in time, his head suddenly filling with memories and he still wanted to make more.


“So that’s it?” His voice flared, and you still didn’t look at him, “Did you already know you didn’t love me? How long did you know? You make me confused now. Why do you test me like this?” He kept his voice calm which made the atmosphere uncomfortably tense.


“I swear Taehyung, I wasn’t trying ti test you. At one point I thought I loved you but–”
“But nothing! Shut the hell up Y/N!” Your heart pumped at his outrage. His eyes were wide with fury and anger and you couldn’t look away.


“You were testing me! It’s true, we would never last! This relationship became bull because I was the only one keeping it alive! You didn’t do anything about it. I never get calls or texts from you or anything and it’s like you’re never even here. I can’t believe I only realize this now.” His brown orbs still burning into your own.


You said nothing, completely speechless. But it’s not like you could say anything to counter him. He was right. So you nodded at his statement and a tear rolled down your cheek.
“Don’t cry,” he said coldly, “you’re the one who started this”


You said nothing and decided that it was time to leave. Your bags were packed and by the door and only reminded you of how fast the whole arguement started.


“It would be a miracle if you cared for me as much as I care for you.” He said. More to himself than to you.


“I do care about you, Taehyung.” you said sincerely. 

By now he avoided looking at you at all costs, distracting himself by staring into the painted patterns on the walls.


“I don’t believe you. I don’t believe in anything you say anymore.” He began to look through the drawers for his keys. It was obvious he wasn’t staying in the house after you left. “You should leave now. This place isn’t yours anymore.”


You nodded and dragged your last bag out of the door. The others were packed in your car. The original plan was to leave before he got home, but things change.


Just as you were going to shut the door without another goodbye, he spoke up again, “Y/N,”


You sighed, not wanting to share anymore words, “Yes?”


He looked at you again, this time you couldn’t tell his emotion. 


“What am I to you?” His voice sounded soft, yet firm. As if you just had to answer him.
You straightened up and made your voice sound as strong as possible.


“Nothing. You are nothing to me”
With that, you shut the door and drove away, keeping your tears back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Follow hella-Bangtan on Tumblr for more!