Tumblr req: Jungkook~ singing, sick, cuddles!

Bangtan Dreams (scenario collection)

You set your keys on the counter and went straight to the kitchen. It was abnormally quiet but you disregarded that and continued on your search for anything good to eat. School was great, but you were hungrier than a hippo. As you set your plate of cereal, you scrolled aimlessly through your phone in any social media sites. You then realized, you hadn’t talked to Jeongguk all day. 


“Jeongguk-oppa?” You called from the dining room. You pursed your lips upon hearing no response. 


You shrugged it off, thinking he was probably at Namjoon’s house. Once you were done, you took your bookbag and marched to your’s and Jeongguk’s shared bedroom. You hadn’t even noticed his red face and the bundle of blankets he was under when you went straight into your restroom to remove your makeup. It was a Friday and you were planning to have a you-only day. Mindlessly, you sung to IU’s Bad Day as you wiped your makeup off.

It was then that you heard a groan of annoyance next door. Your eyes grew wide and in a flash, you were right back to your bedroom. Eyes still wide, you covered your mouth and rushed over to cradle Jeongguk’s face.


“Ohmygoodness what happened to you? What’s your temperature? When were you going to tell me? Did you take any medicine? Wh—” You were cut off my his hack of a cough


He grabbed your hand and rubbed soothing circles on the back of it, “Calm down Jagiya. It’s only a fever. I took medicine and stuff but now I just need to sleep. I’m fine, jagi.” He reassured you.


“Is there anything you want me to do?” You questioned as you squeezed his hand.


“Lay down and sing for me please?” He smiled hopefully. You nodded and layed with him, the blankets still around him, only he took off 2 of the 3 layers to be closer to you. 


You layed with him in silence, until he spoke up again, “Jagiya~ can you sing for me?” 


“I don’t sing.”


“I heard you earlier.”


“Oh my goodness that wasn’t even good.”


“It was perfect to me.” He smiled cheekily.


You laughed a bit, “don’t be cheesy” your arms wrapped around his waist.


“Please~?”


You huffed, “fine.” 

He shifted into another sleeping position and you lulled him to sleep with Taeyang’s ‘Eyes, Nose, Lips’.

As you were about to fall into another slumber, Jeongguk’s voice caught you one last time.

“I love you, Yeobo.”

 

 

 

 

follow Hella-Bangtan on Tumblr for more! 

I do see your guys' requests here too, and I move them to tumblr so they're all organized lol. Thanks to my subscribers!