Episode 1- Post Filming

Fate

“You’ve all worked hard~” “Thank you so much~”

Krystal and Kai bows to all the staff after the first episode was successfully recorded. After completing the first episode's recording, Kai’s manager told Krystal and Kai they’d be sharing vehicle to go back- since Krystal’s manager had an urgent meeting. So the two nodded and went into the car obediently, not saying even a word. Kai opened the door for her, and went in after her.

The car then started moving towards SM. After the car was no longer within the camera lenses’ view, Krystal and Kai both hit Kai’s manager, “Did you know about this?” “Did you two managers found this out?!” Kai’s manager laughed and after gathering back his breath, he said, “It was fun wasn’t it?” The two glared at the manager then turned to each other with thank-god-it-was-you look then another look came up after realising what they had gone through; the i-can’t-believe-you-didn’t-tell-me. “Why didn’t you tell me last night?!” Kai asks Krystal. Krystal then replies, “Is that why you said you’d love me no matter what? OMG Kim Jongin, you’re unbelievable!” After saying that the two looked away from each other towards the window and turned silent. Kai’s manager then stopped the car in front of the company’s back door and said, “Seriously guys. You both shouldn’t be angry at each other. In fact, you two should be thankful that the two of you got paired with each other instead of with someone else” before exiting the car.

After the manager left, the two were still maintaining the silence, until Jongin takes the first move and back hugs Krystal, “I’m more than glad it was you” The back hug definitely melted Krystal to her feet, and Jongin husky voice made everything melt even faster- so she turned around to hug Jongin back, “I wanted to tell you, really I did. But I wasn’t sure how… to tell you and you have no… idea how happy I was when I saw you waiting in the room. I was practically praying that you're not just another person to give me direction to meet my new husband.” Jongin smiles seeing Krystal back to normal, and most importantly still in his embrace. Krystal then takes a look at Jongin and said, “LUCKILY it turned out this way… what if… it didn’t? What would you have done?” Jongin her cheek and said, “Let’s not think otherwise, what’s important is the present, babe.” Hearing that, Krystal feels a lot more assured, and she tightens the hug, her head placed on his shoulder while Jongin her head lovingly.

After a while Krystal looks at Jongin and said, “Jongin- ah. We need to discuss on how to act. I really, can’t act normal -__- how did you act so normal?!” “Babe, just be like normal, pretend the cameras aren’t there… okay that’s too vague, I think we just need to keep in mind to NOT make any jokes from everything we had. We need to only make jokes from things that happen on the show”. Krystal sighed. “It’s okay babe. Don’t be so stressed out, on the bright side--- we don’t need to sneak around to have dates. Imagine if the public actually approves us... we could just, announce we're together.” Jongin cheers Krystal up while smiling- the smile that makes Krystal’s organs melt. Krystal nods and places her head back onto Jongin’s shoulders. "Was that why you were called to MBC the other day?" Jongin asks. "Yeap. You too?" Krystal replies. Jongin then replies lovingly, "Yeah. Now I'm no longer angry that I had to wake up early for that meeting..." The two laughed and tighten their embrace.

I CANNOT imagine if it wasn’t you, Jongin-ah. Thank you, thank you for being there instead of someone else. Thank you.

Thank God I was called to become the new groom. Thank God I actually accepted it. I wouldn’t be able to put up if Krystal were to be partnered up with someone else…

The hug was broken when their manager knocked the car door, signalling Jongin to get down and that he will send Krystal back home alone- to prevent people talk. Jongin nods to the manager- who can't even see him due to the tinted windows- and cups Krystal’s face and gave her one soft kiss. Krystal wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him back. The manager who couldn’t see what was going on wonders why Jongin isn’t coming out, so he knocked harder. The two startled and stopped kissing. “Take care babe, I can’t wait for the next filming with you- I still can’t believe that we are actually filming this together- for REAL” Jongin says after planting one last kiss on her forehead. Krystal smiles and says, “See you baby. Take care. Don’t practice too hard- watch your waist” as Jongin steps out from the car. Jongin smiles and does and ‘ok’ sign with a tinge of aegyo and waves goodbye before closing the car door. The manager gets into the car and drove her off to her dorm.

F(x)

After Krystal opens the main door of f(x)’s dorm, she spots the other 4 members standing in front of the door. “SO WHO IS ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!?” “HAVE YOU CONTACTED JONGIN?” “IS HE CUTE? HOT?” “COME SIT AND SPILL OMG COME ON OMG STOP WALKING SO SLOW!” the girls couldn’t stop talking while dragging Krystal to the couch. Once seated, Krystal just looks at the girls, smiling, not saying anything. “YA KRYSTAL! WHO WAS IT?!” Sulli and Amber shouts, unable to contain their curiosity. Krystal laughs and Luna adds, “Wow, must be someone you really like, huh? You being all blushy and shy. Jongin would kill the guy if he finds out that you’re like this when you talk about your husband”. After Luna pointed that out, the girls realised Krystal weird posture- a you-guys-won’t-believe-it pose.

“It’s him.” Krystal finally said something. “Him? Him who?” “Minhyuk?” “L?” The girls trying their best to guess who, Krystal still shaking her head. Just then Victoria, who was the only one not guessing, gasped, “OMO, don’t tell me… it can’t be…” The girls all turned to Victoria, “Who?” Victoria then said, “It was Jongin wasn’t it?” Upon hearing that, Krystal smiles while the other girls gasp. “CHINCHA? You’re kidding right?” Sulli voiced out. Krystal then confirms, “It was JONGIN. KIM JONGIN. KAI. EXO.” The girls were still in their dazed mode. After a while they all gained back their natural state then Amber and Luna said, “You LUCKY GIRL! No wonder you’re THIS happy!” Sulli then adds, “Then you guys can like make out for real on camera man, I bet the ratings will increase” the other girls all agreeing to that statement while Krystal hits them for being over the top.

EXO

EXO was in midst of preparing for their performance during SMTOWN World Tour, so when Jongin entered the room, they were all practicing. But once the members spotted his entrance, everyone stopped dancing. “Jongin-ah! Who’s the GIRL?” “Is she from a girl group?” “We’ll be invited to your wedding right?” “Is she pretty?” “Is she fun?” the members start bombarding Jongin with endless questions. “Woo woo relax guys!” Jongin says. “The girl… is exactly like my type” he continues. Everyone had their jaw drop and Suho obviously asked “Ya Jongin, have you told Krystal?!” Jongin, to the surprise of s just smiled to the question- a playboy smile. The members were all dying from curiosity, while Suho was dying of anger- but he knew he couldn’t get angry just yet, since he doesn’t know who Jongin’s wife is. Everyone kept quiet, waiting for the name to be said from Jongin’s mouth.

“It’s from… f(x)” Jongin finally says. All members gasped. “Are you serious?” Sehun says. “What is Krystal going to feel man” Luhan adds. Chanyeol then comments, “If it’s Sulli, Krystal would be angrier” while Suho says “Okay, Krystal would still be angry though if she finds out that Jongin is in WGM” Baekhyun then says “What if Krystal comes to your house, and you guys turn all close and then your wife becomes jealous? OMO so awkward”. Lay then says “since it’s definitely not Victoria, it’s either Sulli, Luna or Amber” The room turned noisy as the members all were talking to each other trying to guess who it is and guessing the outcome, and after a while Jongin makes them go quiet by saying, “Guys, it’s Krystal”. Everyone- including Jongin- had their can-you-believe-it face. Everyone started making noise again after that, congratulating Jongin. “Wow that was SO unexpected” Xiumin finally said something. Suho- who was secretly unhappy, but at the same time happy for Jongin and Krystal, said, “WOW Jongin WOW. You… lucky bastard”. All the boys started hitting Jongin when Jongin started smiling and blushing. “You guys are not actually getting married for real yet right?” Chen jokingly says making everyone laugh along.

I wouldn’t mind marrying her, though.

 

 


HEY fellow readers! I am up for any suggestions/requests from you guys for the WGM episodes! Would love to add more things out of the box & increase the fun! Hope to hear from you guys soon! ;)