The Triplets

Of Mama's Boys and Daddy's Boys

 

tumblr_inline_mtb6pyho731qc3yjb.png             large.jpg            baby-chanyeol.jpg

 


    “You'd think, by now, you’d be use to this,” Yifan mumbled to himself as he felt his hand being crushed for the nth time.
    “Use to this? Use to this!” Joonmyeon seethed. “Why don’t you carry our next one then?!”
    “You want more?” Yifan questioned, one thick eyebrow raising as a smirk crossed his lips.
    “Hell no! Six will be plenty!” Joonmyeon snapped. Yifan just laughed, shaking his head before moving to press a comforting kiss against the younger's temple. “I can't believe you got me pregnant again! And with triplets!” he seethed.
    Yifan shrugged slightly; “I'm sorry, boo,” he cooed. “You know it just happens.”
    “Just happens!” he snapped. “It only just happens when you don't use protection!” He reached over and smacked the back of his husband's head. “I told you to use them!” he snapped. He was completely oblivious to the snickering nurses around them as he continued to chew his poor husband out for never using the “goddamn wraps”. “I swear to God, if you get me pregnant one more time then I will chop your off while you sleep,” he spat in a venomous tone. Yifan visible paled at this, swallowing the sudden thick lump in his throat before agreeing with his husband.
    “Are you almost ready, Joonmyeon-ah?” Dr. Kim interjected, sensing the danger the father had just fallen into. Joonmyeon sighed before nodding to his long time doctor. He had to try and push away his aggravation and anger towards his husband's horrible listening habits for them to get anywhere.
    “I'm ready.”


    It took hours. Joonmyeon was stuck in labor waiting for the triplets since that morning. Finally after ten agonizing hours, their first one was born, and after that they seemed to move quickly. The second was born nineteen minutes later; the third nine minutes after that.
    Joonmyeon was exhausted to say the least, but he was also elated. No matter how much he swore at Yifan for getting him pregnant, no matter how much he cursed him of putting him through the pain of labor over and over again, he loved holding their babies afterward.
    Right now, Yifan was hold the second and third born while he had the first in his own arms. “What are we going to name them?” he asked in the soft, tired voice he always had after labor.
    His small fingers the baby's adorably round cheeks, tapped the delicate chin before moving up to run across the ridge of his small ears. He had thin lips, very thin lips, but Joonmyeon thought they fit him well. The little boy looked up at his mother, squirming when the blur didn't show any familiarity. “Shh, baby, shh,” he cooed, and the baby seemed to squirm less at his voice, but still seemed restless.
    “I don't know,” Yifan shrugged. “Well, actually I have one, but I think it suits that little guy more,” he answered gesturing to their first born.
    Joonmyeon sighed, looking up from the adorable boy, “Another Chinese name?”
    “Actually,” Yifan answered, bending down to press a kiss against the second's little button nose and the third's puffy cheek. “It's a Korean name. I just randomly heard it one day,” he clarified. Joonmyeon looked surprised to say the least, so Yifan smirked before continuing. “I just like the way it sounds.”
    “What is it?” Joonmyeon asked still slightly shocked.
    “Daehyun,” Yifan answered.
    “And what does it mean?”
    Yifan laughed loudly, “You're the Korean one, you tell me.”
    Joonmyeon thought before shrugging and looking down at his little bundle. “He doesn't really look like a Daehyun to me,” Joonmyeon thought aloud. Yifan looked over his husband's shoulder and had to admit that the little boy really didn’t. “He looks more like a Baekhyun,” he added.
    “Baekhyun?” Yifan tested the name. “What does that mean?”
    “I don't know,” Joonmyeon shrugged again. “Look it up on your phone.”
    Yifan sighed before shifting the third born in his arm. “Fine, but take this one too,” he replied, handing over the new youngest.
    “Okay,” Joonmyeon chirped, taking the largest baby. “Why didn't you give me the other one?” He questioned, gesturing to the second child which was actually closer to him as his husband fished in his pocket for his phone.
    “Because,” Yifan answered after he managed to finally reach his phone. “This one's just too cute,” he cooed, pressing another kiss to the boy's nose. “I mean that one is adorable too, but come on, he's just too cute.” Joonmyeon glared slightly at his husband's comment before straining his neck to see the small bundle in his husband's arm before deciding that the boy really was too cute.
    His face was slimmer than the other two's. He had a small, button nose perfectly frame by his cheeks, two small eyes which were opened slightly, and a pair of small bow-shaped lips. He really is adorable, Joonmyeon thought before moving to study the largest boy.
    This one's face was the roundest (makes sense since he's the heaviest), but what really caught his attention was the boy's large eyes which were no longer under his cap. He giggled softly as the boy tried to open his eyes, but it appeared that the fat in his cheeks squeezed them shut or created small slits instead of the wide open look his brothers could achieve.
    “Anyways,” Joonmyeon drawled. “What does Baekhyun mean?” He watched his husband playing with the keys on his smartphone for a moment before he finally received his answer.
    “It says Baek mean older brother, and Hyun means good or virtuous,” replied the elder. “Hey, the Baek part works since he's the eldest of the three.”
    “That's true,” Joonmyeon agreed. “I like it.”
    “Me too.”
    Joonmyeon looked at his husband, their eyes expressing their thoughts about the name. “Agreed?”
    “Agreed,” Yifan answered. After a moment of silence he spoke up again; “Well, we named one, but we still have two more.”
    “Hmm,” Joonmyeon hummed. “Why don't you just look around on one of those baby name websites or something?” he suggested since Yifan still had out his phone.
    “But don't you wanna pick a name from our heads and not from a website?” Yifan questioned.
    “Why don't we ever just have names planned?” Joonmyeon asked instead of answering. “Next time, we're planning names beforehand.”
    Next time?” Yifan smirked. “You want more? I thought you said six was enough.”
    “Six is too many, too fast,” Joonmyeon answered. “I never thought I'd have six kids by the time I was twenty-two, or you at twenty-four.”
    Yifan nodded, “Yeah, you got that right.” He sighed before shifting through the list of boy names on the website he was on. “Well, I’m not finding anything,” he said a few minutes later. “None of these names are any good, not even the Chinese ones.”
    Joonmyeon pouted, “Well, what do we do now then? We have to think of names.”
    Yifan shrugged, “I don't know. Maybe the boys can help us.”
    “You want to call Jinki-hyung and Minho-hyung and have them bring the boys over now?” he questioned, one perfectly sculpted eyebrow raising. “It's really late, Yi.”
    “Babe, it's only seven thirty,” Yifan deadpanned.
    “Oh,” Joonmyeon answered. “Then call them! I want my babies!”


    Jinki and Minho said that they would happily bring the boys to see their parents. Especially because Yixing was being extra quiet without Yifan around, and the twins were constantly asking when they would see their baba again (Jinki loved babies also. So when he heard Minho replying that he needed to check first to make sure it wouldn't be too hard on the kids, he squealed loudly before snatching the phone and gushing about how it would be absolutely no problem for them to get to the hospital, but that wasn't as important as the kids). They were going to bring their own two kids as well because they couldn't just leave them at home which was no problem with the other parents.
    They arrived a half hour later, kids in tow as they walked towards their best friends' room. “We're here,” Minho's deep voice called out. He was holding his own two kids, Jonghyun in his right arm and Kibum in his left, while Minseok was holding onto his pant leg.
    “Hey,” Yifan answered, standing up from his chair. He walked over and gave his friend a loose hug, careful of the two children in his arms before ruffling his eldest son's hair. Minseok looked up and smiled at him, showing his holey smile (he had lost his top left front tooth and one of the bottom incisors) before he latched onto his pant leg. “Hi, Seokkie,” he cooed to the boy.
    “Baba!” he called happily, making Yifan smile.
    “Hey,” Minho answered, moving to place Jonghyun on the floor after he started squirming.
    “Hi,” a slightly higher voice cooed. Jinki had appeared now, behind his husband, holding a sleepy Yixing in his arms while Luhan held his hand.
    “Hey, hyung,” Yifan smiled, moving to hug the elder before Yixing grabbed his collar. “You want baba to hold you?” he asked his delicate son. Yixing nodded his head, his other small hand reaching out for his father. Yifan smiled as he removed the boy from his friend's arms, bringing him close to his own chest.
    “Aw, how cute,” Jinki cooed.
    Yifan smiled down at the elder before nodding his head back, “Joonmyeon's resting a bit, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you woke him. You know, so we can talk, and he can cuddle with the boys a bit.” He then turned down to see Luhan wrapping his thin arms around his other leg. “Hi, Lulu,” he smiled. Luhan answered with a small “Baba” before Yifan turned back to his hyung.
    “Okay,” chirped the happy elder, “I'll go wake him then.” He walked over to the sleeping male just as his husband walked back to his tallest.
    “So where are the new ones?” Minho asked.
    “Oh, they're right there,” Yifan answered, pointing to the large bassinet. “We put them down for a bit because we knew hyung would want to hold them.”
    Minho laughed, shaking his head, “That's true. Jinx loves babies too much.” Yifan laughed, agreeing to the statement as he watched Joonmyeon slowly awaking.
    “Jinki,” he squealed when he noticed who was waking him. He sat up slowly (his stomach was still tensing and clamping down) before he quickly hugged the elder. “I'm glad you're here,” he smiled. “We need help.”
    “Oh?” Jinki asked, head slightly cocking to the side. “With what?”
    “Names,” Yifan answered.
    Joonmyeon nodded, “We can't think of any good ones!”
    “Mama!” Minseok called, waddling over to the bed. Jinki smiled as he picked up the boy and set him on Joonmyeon's bed.
    “Hi, baby,” Joonmyeon cooed. Minseok moved closer and snuggled against his mother's side as Joonmyeon moving to his hair. “Yi,” he called. “Why don't you give me Luhan and Yixing and get the triplets?” Yifan nodded as he took Luhan's small hand (he was so quiet before because he had fallen asleep on the drive and was still suffering from the lingering drowsiness) and brought their older sons to their mother.
    He pressed a kiss against Yixing's temple before handing him to Joonmyeon, and then he picked Luhan up, gave him a kiss on the nose and put him down as well. “Wanna help me, Minho?” Minho nodded before kissing the top of Kibum's head and handing he off to Jinki, who happily took their youngest before turning to get Jonghyun as well.
    The other two walked over to the bassinet where Minho smiled largely at the adorable sight before him. The largest boy (the third born) was squished in between his smaller brothers: Baekhyun on his right, holding his slightly abnormally large hand, while the second born (the smallest) gently rested his head against his left shoulder.
    “They're cute, hyung,” Minho observed.
    “Yeah,” Yifan answered, a smile gracing his features. “They're cuties, but I can already tell they'll be troublemakers.”
    “Why?”
    “Well, I guess these ones use to kick the crap outta Joon,” Yifan muttered soft, hoping his husband wouldn't hear.
    “I hear that,” Joonmyeon quipped. “Don't use that language in front of the kids,” he scolded.
    “I know, I know,” Yifan muttered. Minho laughed at the pouty face his hyung pulled before suggesting that they bring them over quickly, so Joonmyeon could go back to sleep soon. “Yeah, you're right. Wanna get the little one while I get the other two?”
    “Little one?”
    “The one who's sleeping with his head on the other's shoulder,” Yifan clarified. He bent down and gently slid his fingers under the sleeping boy's head and bottom. “This one,” he answered, bringing the baby to his chest before passing him to Minho.
    Minho let out a small sound of acknowledgment before holding the small boy against his well-built chest. “This one's just -” Minho trailed off, staring at the boy as he slowly opened his large coffee brown eyes. The newborn stared wide-eyed at the man he did not recognize before he let out an ear-piercing wale, making everyone cringe.
    “Here, let me take him again,” Yifan quickly spoke up. Minho gladly handed over the crying baby, who instantly calmed down at the feeling of already familiar lips pressing against his nose. The baby's once loud wales reduced to small sniffles in a matter of seconds as his large watery eyes looked up at the new man holding him.
    He recognized this new face, having heard the deep baritone voice many times while he was trapped in that dark place. The features of the man were blurry, but when the voice cooed at him, asking him to stop crying, he recognized it. He smiled slightly when he felt the same soft lips pressing another kiss to his cheek before his small hand reached out slightly, bumping against the smooth skin.
    “Wow,” Minho observed, completely dumbfound. “He just stopped instantly.”
    Yifan hummed softly, “I guess he did.”
    “Oh god,” Joonmyeon groaned. “Not another daddy's boy.”
    Yifan chuckled at this, “What's wrong with another one?”
    “Because I don’t have any mommy's boys,” pouted the younger. Jinki smiled sadly before patting the younger's hand.
    “I know exactly how you feel.” Now Minho laughed along with Yifan before he moved to pick up one of the two, now awake, babies.
    “Who's this?” he asked, holding the largest in his arms. The baby squirmed around, but didn't seem to object like his slightly older brother did.
    “He doesn't have a name yet,” Yifan answered as he moved to pick up Baekhyun as well. “Only this little guy does,” he said, slightly bouncing the happy baby in his left arm. Baekhyun giggled and gurgled as he was bounced, enjoying the voice he could recognized.
    Minho nodded before following the elder over to their husbands. “Well, what is it?”
    “Baekhyun,” Joonmyeon answered, reaching for the mentioned boy. Yifan handed the small newborn over, who was now squirming since he had been passed, before looking back up to see Minho handing the other to Jinki, who was squealing.
    “So cute,” he cooed. He held the boy close before moving to rub his nose against the small, wide one of the infant in his arms. “Just too cute.”
    “Umma,” a high voice called. Jinki turned to see a pouting feline-eyed boy looking up at him from his spot on the hospital bed. “What that?” he asked, pointing a small finger at the bundle.
    “This is a baby, Kibummie,” he answered. “Do you want to see him?” Kibum nodded before Jinki moved to sit in the chair next to Joonmyeon, giving the one-year old a perfect view of the small child.
    “It's weird,” Jonghyun spoke up.
    “He's not weird,” Minho sighed, ruffling his troublemaking son's hair. “He's cute.”
    “No,” Jonghyun denied. “He's weird. Weirder than Kibum.”
    “Hey,” Kibum pouted, stopping his of the baby's hat.
    “Jonghyun be nice to your brother,” Jinki scolded. “And apologize.” Jonghyun grumbled back a small “sorry” before moving closer to his uncle.
    “Uncle Kris?” he asked. “Can I see that one?”
    “Sure, Jonghyunnie,” Yifan smiled. He sat down on the edge of the already crowded bed before moving to allow the eldest child to view his smallest son. Jonghyun shuffled closer, completely mesmerized by this much smaller bundle. “Is this one weird too?” Yifan asked jokingly.
    “No,” Jonghyun shook his head. “This one's cute.” All the adults laughed as Jonghyun got distracted by the small boy.
    “So you like that one, Jonghyunnie?” Joonmyeon asked. He received a small nod from the now preoccupied boy.
    “Can I hold him?” Jonghyun asked, looking up with his big puppy eyes.
    “Have you held a baby before?” Yifan asked, glancing up at Minho and Jinki, who were both nodding.
    “I held Kibum when he was little,” Jonghyun answered.
    Yifan nodded before instructing the boy to sit up against his sunt. After Jonghyun was sat between Joonmyeon's covered legs, back against his aunt's stomach, Yifan handed him the small baby. “Be careful with his head, alright?” Jonghyun nodded before holding the boy perfectly against his own small chest.
    “That's perfect, Jonghyunnie,” Joonmyeon cooed. Jonghyun turned and smiled up at his aunt.
    “Thank you, Auntie Joon.” Minseok and Luhan's interested seemed to peak at they watched Jonghyun hold the bundle of blue.
    They both crawled over to sit on either side of their mother's legs, staring at the baby. “Is he our brother?” Luhan asked his father, who nodded as he picked up the unusually extra quiet Yixing.
    “And the other two are too?” Minseok asked.
    “Yup,” Yifan replied, pressing soft kisses against Yixing's face. “You got three new brothers now.”
    “Cool,” the twins replied in unison. To be honest they were hoping to have more siblings to play with since Yixing didn’t enjoy it, nor did their parents really allow the delicate child to play too much (He had gained asthma as they had feared, so the boy tired easily and had trouble breathing sometimes when he played with his older brothers).
    Minseok stayed staring at his brother in the eldest child's arms before moving over to see the one in his mother's arms. “What's it's name?” he asked, poking the adorable child's chubby cheeks.
    “Baekhyun,” Joonmyeon replied softly.
    “And this one?” Luhan piped up, pointing at the smaller newborn.
    “We haven't decided yet, Lulu,” Yifan spoke up, large hand reaching out to ruffle his son's lion brown hair.
    “So you need names for that little one and this one?” Jinki questioned from his spot next to Joonmyeon. Both parents nodded before Jinki pursed his lips in concentration. “Do you have any ideas?” he whispered to his husband.
    Minho's head shot up before he glanced around quickly then turned to his husband. His eyes were heavily clouded with surprise as he failed to make the simple question What?. Jinki chuckled at his silly husband before he asked him the same question.
    “Oh,” he mumbled. “No, I was too busy watching Bummie sleep,” he replied sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. Kibum had gotten bored after a few minutes of staring at the baby, instead moving over and having his father hold him which led to him falling asleep rather quickly
    Jinki sighed before mumbling something under his breath; “I swear that's all you ever do.”
    “What's wrong with that?” Minho questioned. “I'm sure Yifan stares at them all too, especially Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and the other one.”
    “Chanyeol?” Jinki questioned. “Who's Chanyeol?”
    “i thought they named that one,” he pointed at the large baby wrapped up in Jinki's arms, “Chanyeol.”
    “No,” Jinki shook his head. “What the hell gave you that idea?”
    “I swear they just named him Chanyeol,” Minho answered a bit louder.
    “Named who Chanyeol?” Joonmyeon asked.
    “Didn't you just name that one,” again he stopped to point at the baby in Jinki's arms, “Chanyeol?”
    Joonmyeon and Yifan glanced at each other, mouthing questions to the other. “Did you say Chanyeol?” Yifan asked.
    “No,” Joonmyeon replied. “Did you?”
    “No.”
    “Oh,” Minho said. “That's what Yuri and Shinji named their baby,” he trailed off.
    “Who?” Jinki questioned.
    “Do you remember that movie we watched last night?” Jinki's left eyebrow rose as confusion blossomed across his face. Minho sighed before continuing, “Well, I was paying attention, and they named their baby Chanyeol.”
    “What does it mean?” Joonmyeon asked.
    “Umm, I think they said it was like 'lots of fruit' or something,” Minho shrugged.
    “You idiot,” Jinki scolded. His slim hand came up and smacked the back of Minho's head, “You're Korean for god's sake, can't you figure out what the simple words Chan and Yeol mean?” Minho glanced to the side to see his husband's pouty lips and sharp glare. Jinki sighed before moving to give a lengthy explanation.
    “Chan and Yeol come from Hangul, not Hanja, so it is derives from Alchan yeolme which means Chan is profitable and Yeol is fruit,” he explained in a scholarly tone.
    The other three adults made small sounds of acknowledgment as they sat pouting. Jinki was too smart sometimes, making the others feel slightly... dumb. “Do you like it, Joonie?” Yifan asked a moment later.
    Joonmyeon hummed, “I actually do. Let's just not talk about the meaning because that's weird,” Joonmyeon mumbled. The other adults agreed to the odd name, as Jinki mumbled something about his stupid husband and his random airhead moments.
    “Did you call me an airhead?” Minho questioned.
    “Yes,” Jinki sassed back. “Yes, I sure did.” The two continued to bicker quietly as Yifan and Joonmyeon turned their attention to their unnamed son, who was still snugly cradled in his cousin's arms.
    “So we just got the cutie left, eh?” Yifan asked.
    “They're all cuties,” Joonmyeon pouted. “But you are right,” he mumbled softly. “Do you have any other odd ideas, Minho?” Minho glanced up but quickly shook his head.
    “That was a one time moment, sorry,” he answered, rubbing the back of his neck again. “I really did think you had already named him Chanyeol,” he laughed.
    “What about Jongdae?” a small voice asked. All four adults moved to look down at Jonghyun, the one who had spoken. “It sounds like my name,” he giggled, a large smile spreading across his face. “Please, Uncle Kris and Auntie Joon.”
    Yifan and Joonmyeon melted when Jonghyun's large puppy eyes looked up at them. They glanced at each other before looking towards their friends. “What does Jongdae mean?” Yifan mouthed to the elder.
    “Great bell,” he answered. Yifan turned to his husband, mouthing the answer to him.
    “Jonghyunnie,” cooed the youngest adult. “I think that sounds like a great idea. And it sounds cute, just like him,” Joonmyeon answered, gently reaching over to ruffle Jonghyun's dark chocolate hair.
    “Yay!” the boy yelled, cuddling Jongdae closer to himself. “Hi, Jongdae-ah,” he cooed, rubbing his nose against the younger boy's cheek.
    Jinki and Joonmyeon glanced at each other before they both shot murderous looks at their husbands. “Film it!” their eyes shouted at their husbands, who were both now scrambling to grab their phones to at least take a few pictures of the adorable sight.
    “Well, Jonghyunnie, is Jongie your favorite cousin now?” Yifan asked. Joonmyeon sighed when he heard his husband already making nicknames for the newborns but smiled when Jonghyun nodded enthusiastically.
    “Yes,” he smiled largely. “I like him better than Kibummie too.” This caused his aunt and uncle to laugh loudly while his father hid a smile and chuckle behind his hand, and his mother to instantly start scolding his child.
    “I can't believe you already gave them nicknames,” Joonmyeon sighed a minute later while Jinki was now scolding his husband for laughing at what Jonghyun said.
    “Yup, Jongie,” he said pointing at Jongdae. “Baekkie,” he pointed at Baekhyun now. “And, Channie,” he smiled as he pointed at Chanyeol.
    The adults laughed and talked for a bit more, more relaxed now that all of the children were named and happy. For around an hour, they all conversed and got to remembering old times before they realized that all eight children were sound asleep against their bodies.
    Kibum was still wrapped up in Minho's arms, head against his father's shoulder while his brother was resting against Joonmyeon's stomach, arms still securely around his new favorite cousin. Joonmyeon smiled as he cuddled Baekhyun closer to his chest and Jonghyun's soft hair. Yifan had his long arms full of Yixing (who had actually fallen asleep the second his father's strong, lean arms held onto him) while Minseok and Luhan slept on his lap, one head per thigh. Jinki was still holding the larger Chanyeol, cuddling the baby close to his chest (Kibum didn’t necessarily enjoy being smothered by his happy-go-lucky mother, nor did Jonghyun, but Chanyeol didn’t seem to mind).
    “We should probably get going,” Minho said softly, shifting Kibum slightly as he tried to stand again (there was another chair next to Jinki that he had sat down in after holding Kibum for awhile).
    “Yeah,” Yifan added, “I should probably take these three home too.” Joonmyeon pouted; he always hated it when he was forced to stay in the stiff hospital bed while Yifan got to go home and cuddle their kids in their bed. “I'll be back tomorrow morning,” he spoke softly, pressing a kiss to the space between Joonmyeon's eyebrows. “I got the day off from work,” he smiled.
    Joonmyeon perked up at this, moving to press a kiss to Yifan's jaw. “Okay,” he chirped, “You'd better bring the boys when you come first thing in the morning.”
    Yifan nodded before moving to gently wake the twins, “Time to go home, boys.”
    Minseok rubbed his eyes while Luhan yawned largely. “When do they get to come home?” Minseok asked, pointing to his new siblings.
    “Probably tomorrow or the next day,” Yifan answered. They twins nodded, and Yixing awoke for a minute to yawn against his father's neck.
    “Baba? Home?” he asked in a soft voice.
    “Yes, XingXing,” Yifan cooed. “Let's head home.” With this said he set Yixing down next to Joonmyeon, “Say goodbye to mama”, and moved to put the triplets back in their bassinet.
    Jinki and Minho had taken their own two in their arms, making sure that Yifan wouldn’t need help with the other three before they began their goodbyes and prepared left. “I'll be fine. I brought the SUV, so all their seats are set up, and they won't cause too much trouble, right?” he cooed at his sleepy children. The three looked up at him and shook their heads before moving to rest against their mother again. Jinki had laughed before moving to press a small kiss against Joonmyeon's cheek then turning to ruffle Yifan's hair.
    “Well, I guess we'll be going then,” Minho smiled. “We'll stop by and see you two tomorrow, alright?”
    “Alright,” Yifan drawled, hand reaching out to high-five and pull the younger into a tight hug (still careful of the sleeping Kibum).
    After the other two had left, a small knock on the door halted the last of Yifan's moments. A petite nurse stood in the doorway, bowing her head at them before she told them why she was there. “Visiting hours are almost over, I’m afraid. And the newborns should be in the nursery soon.”
    Yifan smiled at the small nurse, making her blush darkly. “We were just heading out, and the triplets are all set in their bassinet.” The nurse glanced up at the standing man, biting her lip as she took in his sharp and handsome features.
    Joonmyeon noticed this and glared at the nurse with all the strength he had. “Yi?” he called for his husband.
    “Yes, boo?” he asked, turning to his husband, a large smirk spread across his face. He too had noticed the nurse staring at him, but he had also heard the jealousy lacing Joonmyeon's voice.
    “I want a kiss before you go,” he mumbled softly.
    “Of course, boo,” the elder smiled. He walked closer to his husband before bending down to press his lips firmly against the other's. He pulled away a moment later, mumbling a soft “I love you” against Joonmyeon's lips.
    “I love you too,” he said louder.
    “Well,” he turned back to the nurse, who had hearts in her eyes and a blush across her cheeks. “We've said our goodnights to the triplets, so they should be ready to go.” The nurse nodded, blindly moving to push the heavy bassinet out of the room and towards the nursery. Yifan laughed loudly, bending down to press another quick peck to the younger's lips.
    Joonmyeon chuckled softly too, “Well, she may have thought you were hot, but I think she liked us together more.”
    “I think so,” Yifan smiled, kissing his husband again. “I'd better get these three home, or they'll never wake up tomorrow.”
    “Okay,” Joonmyeon answered sadly. “Take good care of them.”
    “Of course, boo. They’re my babies too.”
    “I know. I just worry sometimes,” he mutter sadly. He could hear the slight hurt lacing his husband's tone, and he hated that he caused it.
    “I know, boo. Go to sleep, and I’ll see you tomorrow morning.”
    “Will you call me, or at least text me, when you get home?”
    “Of course. And I’ll bring the boys with me tomorrow, along with some good food, okay? I know how much you hate hospital food,” he smirked, humor covering his tone.
    Joonmyeon smiled, “Please. That'd be amazing.”
    “Alright,” Yifan nodded. “Then we'll be off.” He then woke his babies yet again before placing Minseok on his shoulders, Luhan on his left hip, and Yixing against his right ribs. “Let's go home, boys. We'll see Mama tomorrow.” All three boys waved sleepily from their place before their father carried them out and to the car.
    Joonmyeon waved back, saying a quiet “I love you” to his babies' backs. “I'll see you tomorrow,” he mumbled to the now closed door.


Author's Notes:
Hi~!
Oh my god, I can't believe how this chapter is longer than OSAN..... What?? Eh, I tried to make it good since so many people were looking forward to the triplets. I know it's not the best and doesn't necessarily show their personalities, but I have the perfect chapter next for that. Alright, I should go get started on that.
Thanks for all the support, and I'm glad you guys all liked the Yixing chapter even though it was sad.
Love you guys!
~ Kay