chapter 2

My beloved one

Silence...

.

.

.

.

-W-What?? What do you mean Sir ??

-Key, we should call Mr. Jung.

-Sir, please rest, I think you’re still tired.

The stranger didn’t say a word as he drifted to sleep; Minho and Key tried to call Mr. Jung, but failed.

-What are we going to do now, Minho??

-We need to sleep, it’s 5am and I’m tired, we’re going to see what will happen when we wake up.

They quickly fall asleep in another room…

After a few hours:

-So, you found him in the park??

-Well, yeah…

Minho and key woke up around lunch time, they called Mr. Jung, and took the stranger to the hospital that Mr. Jung owned.

-He has a lot of bruises and wounds, but nothing too serious, the big trouble is that there aren’t any injuries or problems in his brain that can actually damage his memories, so…I either think there is a chock or something psychic that caused the loss of his memories or he didn’t lose them.

-What?? What do you mean he didn’t lose them, he can’t even remember his own name.

-That’s right, Key, but don’t completely trust him, ok? Maybe we should report what happened to the police and they can take care of him.

-No, we’re keeping him.

-Key, we don’t “keep” a human, and who knows, maybe he’s a criminal who…

-Really, a criminal, with that face, if he’s a criminal then I’m a mess murderer, Minho, look at him, he’s too cute to be a criminal or anything like that.

-But…

-No but, if you’re not going to keep him in your house then I do it.

-Fine, I take care of him, happy?

-Yeah, I love you, Minho.

-Ok, do whatever you want guys