chapter 6

My beloved one

-They say that they are terribly sorry master; they don’t know where he is.

 

-Give them one week, or else… kill them.

-I understand, Master, but what are we going to do about the other one.

-I believe it’s none of your business, you can’t let your curiosity kills you, now, can you?

-I’m sorry Master, but I’m just afraid that we can’t start the project in time, I’m sure that my master knows very well that he can’t let this chance escape.

-Don’t worry, Taecyeon, we will find him soon.

 

 

Suddenly, They heard a loud voice, the west part of the manor exposed, there was a lot of noise and screams. Someone breaks the door. Anger filled his veins.

 

 

-Master J-Jinki? What are you doing here? Taecyeon said.

 

 

-How dare you?

 

 

-W-What? What are y-you talking about?

 

 

-You wanted to use me; do you think you can easily fool me and my brother?

 

 

-P-Please calm down, we can talk …

 

 

-TAECYEON shut up. Jinki eyed Teacyeon, and if looks could kill, tarcyeon will be already dead, Jinki continued: I don’t want to hear your voice again, you betrayed me, I loved you; you were like a big brother for both me and my brother, even if we can’t go out, even if we didn’t have a normal life, even if we were just an object for that person’s project.

 

 

-W-wait…

 

 

-I’m going now, and it’s the end of this ridiculous joke.

 

 

-JINKI, do not speak to me, your father, with that sort of tone. The man who was sitting in the big chair shouted, his voice echoing through the room, making it louder than a lion’s roar.

 

 

Jinki flinched; he turned his gaze to his father.

 

 

-M-Master, p-please calm down, h-he don’t know what he’s saying.

 

 

-Taecyeon, shut up. Jinki’s father said with a stern face.

 

 

-You aren’t my father; I don’t have a father from the beginning, and I’m warning you, if you ever lay a finger on me or Onew from now on, I will kill you. Jinki said angrily.

 

 

Jinki’s father laughed very loud, and with a mocking smirk, he said:

 

 

-Like you did to your mother? You’re just a monster, even if you try to have a normal life, it’s impossible for you, you won’t ever dare to leave this manor.

 

 

These cruel words pierced Jinki’s heart, he knows that it’s difficult for him to have a normal life; he knows that he’s a monster, but right now, he needs to be strong, so that he can see Onew.

 

 

-Watch me.